What do you want to discuss?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mastergundam
11-20-2017, 10:03 PM
I want to discuss about nothing

Cinco
11-21-2017, 05:01 PM
[BLACKSTAR - Command Deck]
A dream of stomach-busting victory in the Austin city-wide BBQ eating contest ends with an airy belch...
You find yourself awake in the navigator's chair aboard the command module of TCS Blackstar. Alone. Just you and the sounds of the spacecraft: a shuddering hum of the station's engines, adorned with sensor beeps.

Suddenly a message flashes across the command console: INTRUDER ALERT!! REACTOR SECTOR ZERO (0)!!
What do you do?
a.) Call someone! I don't know how this works.
b.) Grab a weapon and head straight to Reactor Sector Zero.
c.) Forget about it. Nothing ever happens around here.

enzelkidz
11-22-2017, 03:26 AM
A dream of stomach-busting victory in the Austin city-wide BBQ eating contest ends with an airy belch...
You find yourself awake in the navigator's chair aboard the command module of TCS Blackstar. Alone. Just you and the sounds of the spacecraft: a shuddering hum of the station's engines, adorned with sensor beeps.

Suddenly a message flashes across the command console: INTRUDER ALERT!! REACTOR SECTOR ZERO (0)!!
What do you do?

B..i guess xD

mastergundam
11-22-2017, 02:00 PM

What do you do?

I will definitely choose ��️

Shonex
11-27-2017, 09:12 AM
It's b.) for me

Cinco
11-27-2017, 12:10 PM
[BLACKSTAR - Reactor Sector Zero]
The lift doors shriek open. You feel a sudden drop in air pressure! A high-pitched whine drills your eardrums.
You can see from here that the reactor corridor has been disintegrated. Emergency holo-shield projectors swivel frantically in their ceiling mounts making their best attempt to seal the breach. All that remains is the reactor itself... and a massive SCORN DEVASTATOR! The organomech monstrosity sees you. He holds his claws inches from the reactor cell. His jaw drops to loose a horrid battle scream!

What do you do?
a.) Attack the SCORN DEVASTATOR with your weapon!
b.) Destroy the holo-shield projectors and purge the beast!
c.) Run and get help!

Shonex
11-28-2017, 06:39 AM
b.) again, considering the fact I grabbed my weapon quick, must be that it's somewhat an under-powered weapon. But purging stuff is always nice :)

Cinco
11-28-2017, 12:57 PM
[BLACKSTAR - Reactor Sector Zero]
You steady the busted-up Level 4 Flash Cannon in your grasp, measuring its barrel sight against a tiny holo-shield projector half a deck away. A perfect blast flies from the barrel and strikes the projector dead center - causing a third of the holographic seal to vanish! The corridor snaps into silence as the atmosphere leaps out. Hard vacuum instantly rips the Scorn Devastator into space, shearing him between the blasteel hull and the remnant holo-shield.
The breach remains open for a tiny fraction of a second; an eternity that threatens to pull you into a frozen grave in deep space... before a replacement holo-projector seals the corridor once again.

[ VICTORY ]