PDA

View Full Version : 10 PM PST Farm Runs

Mahk
07-06-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm looking for West Coast toons, folks up late (Pacific Standard Time Zone) making the high-level farming runs with capped characters. Interested in PvP a bit as well ... but mostly just a solid core of folks who will run Plasma Pyramids and other farming runs to load up gear for the guild and lowbies.

I prefer leveling up my lowbies on the fly, but looking to get some regular farming runs on a schedule. Log in at 10 pm and know I'll have a group or two ready to run.

And by farming, yeah, I mean wiping out every single mob -- not just blitzing to the bosses (but I'd like to try that every now and then too!).

DawnInfinity
07-06-2010, 05:23 PM
I'd be interested. I'm not west coast, but I like staying up late. (: Add me - DawnInfinity.

Kingofthebear
07-06-2010, 06:28 PM
I'd be down too. We should probably decide before hand to just pot up and power through. Yay?

BeardedBear
07-07-2010, 08:40 AM
I'd be down. I'm a tank and my name is BeardedBear.

Theremin
07-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm interested as well, but I think there's plenty of farming to be done in AO2: 4-6. ;D Contact me in game, or just add me and invite when you're in need of an INT based enchantress. I have eight characters, and I'm in the process of leveling them up, so if you're leveling your lowbie, I may also bring mine. if that is alright with you. -Theremin/Teramyn