PDA

View Full Version : Blue numbers?

Appleisaac
10-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Hey guys,

I was playing with my int bear, and there were these blue numbers that were going over my head... Like this blue 2 red 2 blue 2 red 2 excetra excetra... I'm not quite sure what this means... Could someone tell me?

Ps I'm posting this in enchantress section cuz i think it has something to do with my int stat... I haven't seen it one top of other bears, and I have never fought with another inty...

Nourish
10-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Blue= mana
Red= your getting hurt

lilgangster
10-29-2011, 08:05 PM
I have only seen these numbers above mages. Sry to say i dnt know wat they mean either

xXDamonDXx
10-29-2011, 08:27 PM
I know the old ones. But there does seem to be 3 new colours now. I think pink, light blue and purple. So what are they. Never seen them before halloween update lol.

Hahahahabirdy
10-29-2011, 08:49 PM
The blue would be mana regain from wand/staff and skills I presume, red is damage taken

Darkfader
10-30-2011, 12:37 AM
I know the old ones. But there does seem to be 3 new colours now. I think pink, light blue and purple. So what are they. Never seen them before halloween update lol.

I think someof those come when you receive damage with mana shield. Won't remember colors.

Appleisaac
10-30-2011, 08:06 AM
I think someof those come when you receive damage with mana shield. Won't remember colors.

Thats what's thought at first too... But as I'm a bear I don't think this is possible... Also I noticed something else. Whenever the the blue numbers come up I'm always taking regular damage in twos. So it is always 2(red) 2(blue) 2(red) excetra... The numbers only come up when I'm getting swamped or starting to die against a boss...

vaffunculo
10-30-2011, 08:20 AM
The light blue is mana lost due to damage to mana shield, or in Nuri madness for example the DoT (damage over time) , the DoT in Nuri damages health and mana ay the same time...that's why you see 2 in red and 2 in light blue, mana regained from potion shows as dark blue. I believe the orange numbers see critical damage.

ThePvpTwink
10-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Pink=might be critical hit on mana shield, mana loss
Red= health loss
Blue= mana regen
Light blue= normal hit on shield, mana loss
Green= health gain

I think these were it.

blox
10-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Pink=might be critical hit on mana shield, mana loss
Red= health loss