PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

Steve1318
10-29-2011, 08:31 PM
You should have like vanity vehicles to ride around with.

Gluttony
10-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Vanity is about looks and nothing more. RIVIT could have been used for something, a stash terminal, personal vendor, bulk liquidation machine... but it isn't because STS is continuing on the path that vanity items are just for the bling factor and nothing more. I'm getting that you're basically asking for mounts with a space theme, but the maps aren't epic enough to get around in a big bulky machine. Finally what category do you think vehicles would fall under because "check out my pet rocketship" just sounds strange.

Shadowie
10-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Finally what category do you think vehicles would fall under because "check out my pet rocketship" just sounds strange.

Lol, balloon is in pet vanity, vehicle can be pet also i guess.

Gluttony
10-29-2011, 09:00 PM

I think you're confusing fantasy with reality. PL is a fantasy theme while SL is more futuristic. I don't get the magical vibe from SL yet, so I'd like to keep it as realistic as possible atm.

Shadowie
10-29-2011, 09:05 PM

I think you're confusing fantasy with reality. PL is a fantasy theme while SL is more futuristic. I don't get the magical vibe from SL yet, so I'd like to keep it as realistic as possible atm.

Noted. How about a horse carriage?

Fatpigwarrior
10-29-2011, 09:07 PM
A toy car that zooms around at your feet would be more IDK practical (GIMME OTHER WORD)

Gluttony
10-29-2011, 09:34 PM

Oh, that sounds much more realistic. It would be drawn by unicorn, fly through space and the buggy could be made out of a giant numa flower. If you don't return to base every hour, the robot fairy will revert your unicorn back into a vular and your custom Meganaut set will turn to Mark II gear.

Shadowie
10-30-2011, 01:32 AM

Oh, that sounds much more realistic. It would be drawn by unicorn, fly through space and the buggy could be made out of a giant numa flower. If you don't return to base every hour, the robot fairy will revert your unicorn back into a vular and your custom Meganaut set will turn to Mark II gear.

Lol, cannot imagine that!

Fac3bon3s
10-30-2011, 08:36 AM
I don't know about you guys but I would love to do a drive by on the Mysterious Figure. Can't do drive by's with out a vehicle.

Skeletonlord
10-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Vechicles is not a bad idea. There could be tanks, scooters etc

Spartanseven
10-31-2011, 07:27 AM
I WANT HOVERBOARDS! AND HOVER BIKES! pretty much anything with the word hover in it.