PDA

View Full Version : Jewels

Shiloo
11-20-2017, 05:54 PM
Has anyone noticed a rhyme or reason to certain jewels dropping? I get a ton of lvl 1-2ís. Iím guessing itís just a roll of every jewel for every chest. I make sure to always have a chest opening. Guess I need better luck or some patience..... Iím just wishing there was a way to farm the jewels Iím looking for.

If there is some sort of pattern please let me know!

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-20-2017, 05:57 PM
Has anyone noticed a rhyme or reason to certain jewels dropping? I get a ton of lvl 1-2’s. I’m guessing it’s just a roll of every jewel for every chest. I make sure to always have a chest opening. Guess I need better luck or some patience..... I’m just wishing there was a way to farm the jewels I’m looking for.

If there is some sort of pattern please let me know!

No pattern, no voodoo magic, no sacred ritual, just random drop chance~!

angeldawn
11-20-2017, 05:59 PM
I havenít found one, in fact Iíve been waiting for the resistance gems since about T6. I just got one last week >,< starting to think they were Ďdiscontinuedí in an update lol

Better yet someone tell me how to get a legendary T12 helm & ring. If I didnít see other with them I would think they didnít exist >.<

Shiloo
11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
No pattern, no voodoo magic, no sacred ritual, just random drop chance~!

Guess I can stop sacrificing Mebo to the gem gods now.

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Guess I can stop sacrificing Mebo to the gem gods now.

Plz no. We only have so many to give to new players if you keep sacrificing we'll run out!

Java
11-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Crazy random chance, you say? ...but some are as common as unicorns.

#theblockjewelsaretoomany

Zupko
11-21-2017, 01:38 AM
Does anyone think that jewels nerf was to much ? I mean why not raise the effect on lower tiers for a bit and leave the T5 as it was... The demage nerf on my bow since last 2 updates was so hugely noticeable. That makes bow pretty much useless at t9+ ..

Also i just noticed that i was able to complete T10 without problem yesterday.. Today since update i cant even complete the 1st level of T10 because i get so much dmg from traps that is just insane... Even lvl 7 Mebo dies before geting to the half of map...

I have donated a little but the way this is heading i am just losing interest.

Java
11-21-2017, 02:48 AM
Does anyone think that jewels nerf was to much ? I mean why not raise the effect on lower tiers for a bit and leave the T5 as it was... The demage nerf on my bow since last 2 updates was so hugely noticeable. That makes bow pretty much useless at t9+ ..

Also i just noticed that i was able to complete T10 without problem yesterday.. Today since update i cant even complete the 1st level of T10 because i get so much dmg from traps that is just insane... Even lvl 7 Mebo dies before geting to the half of map...

I have donated a little but the way this is heading i am just losing interest.

In my opinion. T10 was always like that..requiring different spells, weapons, and strategies to complete them. They have fixed a few issues with net casters and ice shroom spacing and trigger timer reset. They also tweaked the time required to 3 star.

If you're using the same tactics. You might consider asking others their solutions to the problem. The enemy group is the same throughout the next 3 tiers.

Zupko
11-21-2017, 03:15 AM
Cant agree with you. As i said for the last 10 days since i was at T10 i was grinding upgrading everything to get to the point i can get 2 stars on all.. Today i couldnt even finish 1st room at T10 and quited.. Not even sure i pick this game up before any changes. Also how come then that my pet is now constantly dying which previously that did not happend ??? .. something is really f**d up hard there.

Java
11-21-2017, 04:56 AM
Cant agree with you. As i said for the last 10 days since i was at T10 i was grinding upgrading everything to get to the point i can get 2 stars on all.. Today i couldnt even finish 1st room at T10 and quited.. Not even sure i pick this game up before any changes. Also how come then that my pet is now constantly dying which previously that did not happend ??? .. something is really f**d up hard there.We did get a hard core defense nerf. They also "normalized" the mobs..which we seem to have a very different opinion of what that means vs what it means to devs.

I have been at work and only heard about t10 enemy numbers increasing. I'll check them out in an hour.

What spells are you using? I found that aoe was the key for 3 starring these maps. Aoe weapon, spells, pet.

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-21-2017, 12:01 PM
The changes that were made should have had no effect on the damage coming from enemies, so the survivability of your pets should not have changed. If more players are experiencing issues that pets are suddenly squishy we'll look into it of course!

@Zupko the problem with the jewels that required the nerf was that the stats of the T5 jewels were stronger than the stats of the item they were being put into. On top of that you can put 3 of them there. We had the issues that players were able to increase their weapon damage 2x, their armor 3x, and their health 2x through jewels which is not intended for the balance of the game. Jewels should be a +1 on top of your current power, not the main source for your power increase. Players who had advanced before this date will feel a difference in the gameplay and their ability to clear dungeons and advance.

The adjustments that were made specifically to enemies were only to add more enemies to certain dungeons. Players who had a lot of defense through jewels would be affected but base survivability was not changed.

mafiainc42
11-21-2017, 04:38 PM
Defense nerf is a bit ridiculous and that's coming from me.

Mouly
11-22-2017, 04:15 AM
Farming jewel crates used to be fun. It used to take me 20 minutes to find 4 crates. When I opened the crates they always dropped at least one or two tier 4 jewels. Getting a tier 5 jewel was common.

Then jewel elixirs were introduced and I could all the sudden not find as many jewel crates. Then the amount of high tier jewels dropping from the crates decreased. I have been farming A LOT so I strongly believe that the drop rates have been altered in some way. Whether you devs disagree or not, the fact that jewel farming has gotten boring is what actually matters. I have certainly lost incentive to play since these changes were (or were not) made.

I don't mean to rant, I just wish to give you my perspective on this and confirm Shiloo's concerns. It's your game, configure it the way you want. I'll play it as long as it's rewarding and fun.

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-27-2017, 03:16 PM
@Mouly

I'm going to investigate the Jewel Chest drop chances and their loot chances to make sure nothing went awry. We were happy on our end with the inflow of jewels, both in Jewel Chests and their drop chances. We didn't want any of this stuff to change when we introduced the Jewel Elixirs, those went in because we realized you couldn't speed up your inflow of jewels even if you wanted to.

If I find anything was accidentally messed up I'll make sure to correct it back to normal, but nothing should have changed!

Carapace
11-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Farming jewel crates used to be fun. It used to take me 20 minutes to find 4 crates. When I opened the crates they always dropped at least one or two tier 4 jewels. Getting a tier 5 jewel was common.

Then jewel elixirs were introduced and I could all the sudden not find as many jewel crates. Then the amount of high tier jewels dropping from the crates decreased. I have been farming A LOT so I strongly believe that the drop rates have been altered in some way. Whether you devs disagree or not, the fact that jewel farming has gotten boring is what actually matters. I have certainly lost incentive to play since these changes were (or were not) made.

I don't mean to rant, I just wish to give you my perspective on this and confirm Shiloo's concerns. It's your game, configure it the way you want. I'll play it as long as it's rewarding and fun.

Odds of free to acquire jewel chests were not adjusted as a part of the jewel chest elixir option. Much like other systems that rely on RNG, this one is also subject to streaks of "bad luck"

Mouly
11-28-2017, 10:38 AM
I'd like to say sorry for my last reply, it was toxic and immature. The game is very fun and I love how optimized it has become as of lately. It runs very well on my device now. I'd also like to thank the mods for the well met response. Kudos, you're doing a great job!

Paleemperor
11-29-2017, 02:59 AM
The changes that were made should have had no effect on the damage coming from enemies, so the survivability of your pets should not have changed. If more players are experiencing issues that pets are suddenly squishy we'll look into it of course!

@Zupko the problem with the jewels that required the nerf was that the stats of the T5 jewels were stronger than the stats of the item they were being put into. On top of that you can put 3 of them there. We had the issues that players were able to increase their weapon damage 2x, their armor 3x, and their health 2x through jewels which is not intended for the balance of the game. Jewels should be a +1 on top of your current power, not the main source for your power increase. Players who had advanced before this date will feel a difference in the gameplay and their ability to clear dungeons and advance.

The adjustments that were made specifically to enemies were only to add more enemies to certain dungeons. Players who had a lot of defense through jewels would be affected but base survivability was not changed.my pet dies fast in gaunt , levi is level 4 but a few runs from gaunt i noticed levi's health is nearly depleted on wave 4-5

Zupko
11-30-2017, 12:34 PM
my pet dies fast in gaunt , levi is level 4 but a few runs from gaunt i noticed levi's health is nearly depleted on wave 4-5

There were definitely changes in pet defense.. i Stopped playing since the last update.. just logging in to collect daily thing.. The nerf was too much. waiting for better times..

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-30-2017, 03:07 PM
There were definitely changes in pet defense.. i Stopped playing since the last update.. just logging in to collect daily thing.. The nerf was too much. waiting for better times..

I'm sorry you feel that way, but verifying all the changes made there were not any changes in Pet Defense in any updates!

NemTheTopMage
11-30-2017, 09:11 PM
I notice sometimes in the beginning of raid runs my pet gets hit by everything, the raid bosses fire and the other damaging hit areas, and it usually hardly takes any noticeable health from my pet, then sometimes it takes about 60% of my pets health in the first seconds when it gets hit by the damaging areas and raid bosses fire

Before I had upgraded my pet to 9 it was tier 6 and it usually it survived in raid with a good chunk of HP but then at times instantly died during the beginning of raid, it seems like a bug that happens from time to time for me

Java
12-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Jewel chests drops last 2 days

4 looted in 16 dungeons (3 in first 5)
4 looted in 38 dungeons

Seems pretty decent to me. Under 45 mins of farming.

How about y'all?