PDA

View Full Version : Worst event ever!

Hudrery
11-22-2017, 02:37 PM
I know you guys agreed with the super rare drop for tavern but dang man I'm killed jarl for 120th times already but not even single deed house dropped! Hmm i really disappointment with this event... Wasted 100 plat on 4 jarl lix, 600k for luck lix which is barely not even single deed drop.. Not even starter house deed..
Really disappointed only dropped many furnishing slot which is i already got 40 of it... Hurghhh... Got many trash like common rarity barrels and junk... Sts please don't be greedy... Isnt like we don't want to spend single plat on this event but this kind of drop rate?!!! Really worse!

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
11-22-2017, 02:46 PM
The problem with this event is that its either win or go home . No middle ground . Currently the only things worth grinding for are : Deeds , super smelly armor and locations . Everything else is total trash ( atleast compared to the amount of gold you could earn by spending that time farming elsewhere )

Ydra
11-22-2017, 02:52 PM
Put the drop rate too low, farmers complain it's not worth running; put them too high, merchants complain it's ruining the economy.

I have complained in the past as well; just want to give some perspective on the side of the developers.
Take it for what it's worth.

Hudrery
11-22-2017, 03:01 PM
But atleast made it drop rate so-so or atleast 20% for cottage would be good...

Sethyates
11-22-2017, 03:08 PM
I don't think It's worst event, but i have killed jarl 240 times and no deeds, may just be bad luck.

WilliamTheFighter
11-22-2017, 04:20 PM
I just copy my reply on the other thread with same topic..

The loot chance of this event is not same or easy as for other events like eggzavier, antignome or other events..

It's intentional this low drop rate as it was last year.

Ofc we know mauso still wins in terms of earning gold..but that we knew already.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Hudrery
11-22-2017, 04:44 PM
I just copy my reply on the other thread with same topic..

The loot chance of this event is not same or easy as for other events like eggzavier, antignome or other events..

It's intentional this low drop rate as it was last year.

Ofc we know mauso still wins in terms of earning gold..but that we knew already.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando TapatalkSup old guild master! U still with sharky? Its me hudrery now i prefered as SparkyStream

eugene9707
11-22-2017, 07:12 PM
But atleast made it drop rate so-so or atleast 20% for cottage would be good...

20% for cottage is a bad idea, they will be 2k a piece before you know it.

And I don't own any housing nor locations aside from starter house

Greoatef
11-22-2017, 07:27 PM
hmmm ... drops seem low ... increase so i can gift a good friend a tavern deed ;p

Hudrery
11-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Ahhh nvm... I just looted tavern... Not bad :)

Pillowhead
11-23-2017, 03:53 AM
The problem with this event is that its either win or go home . No middle ground . Currently the only things worth grinding for are : Deeds , super smelly armor and locations . Everything else is total trash ( atleast compared to the amount of gold you could earn by spending that time farming elsewhere )

How do u loot these smelly armors?

Dex Scene
11-24-2017, 02:00 AM
The problem is there are way too many thrashes in the loot table and only 4-5 worthy item.

fajaratulnaj
11-24-2017, 03:02 AM
Kills 200++ with jarl elixir and luck elixirs just trash item drop..........

Marosok
11-24-2017, 04:50 AM
Many runs in 2 days focused on event with luck combo and looting only common "trash". And this is ŕeason why i gave up and return back to M6.

WilliamTheFighter
11-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Sup old guild master! U still with sharky? Its me hudrery now i prefered as SparkyStream

Sent from my CHM-U01 using TapatalkSure I am still sharky ahah! Got some doubt on who you are tho XD

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Oaciuare
11-24-2017, 10:33 AM
It's a luck based event.
Luck based events usually mean you shouldn't expect anything.
This way you won't get disappointed, that's why I'm never flustered about loot even after opening thousands of locked crates.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
11-24-2017, 01:10 PM
This event is not goooooooooooooooood!
Oh looted a tavern. GREEEEEEEAT EVENT EVEEEEEEER
Oh got bored again.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sts
Oh looted a balanced scale in maus
Why u don t keep portals out of mausoleuuuuuuum they distract meeeeeeee
Ufff bored of mausolem, let’s run arena
Sts why don t you keep countdown at 5 sec instead 15? Is boriiiiiing waitiiiing
Bored
AL is dead!
Quit game.
Thread on forum asking if make sense a comeback
Comeback
Quit
Candy crush

Justg
11-24-2017, 02:34 PM
Ahhh nvm... I just looted tavern... Not bad :)

Best! Event! Ever!