PDA

View Full Version : looted arcane shard from vori/lich m6

Greoatef
11-22-2017, 07:11 PM
wooooot .... first arcane shard drop on an m6 run!
Many thanks to the team ... gufukytwo ... lugat ... ciuazeba ... awesome run ty
Of course it would not feel right to take all the glory and wealth of the run to myself .. so i split the value of a shard between all .. gave each party member 500k gold .... dont ban me lol @_@
The run was as always all about team work and as such we share the wealth, all should benefit, wouldnt have it any other way xxxx

Thank you sts for creating an environment where people can share and enjoy a place regardless of where we are in the world ... ive met so many amazing people .. from sweden, pakistan, lebanon. germany, phillipines, indonesia, russia, all over europe, all places in usa ... hugely international from all edges of the world. Such a colourful spectrum of the world. So much friendship ... connectivity ... so many smiles ... so much laughter ... such a complete joy. Each time i log into game friends message me and simple lift me make me smile ... it makes my day xxx
Huge thankyou to all sts family ... huge love to all game friends that have moved on .. bigger love to original old school players still dancing spinning in game ... and kindness to new players ... arcane legends is amazing.
To those disappointed and those that find the world of al lacking in colours, seek out the huge heart of the al community ... its far and wide and at your fingertips ... just look outside your own needs

slaaayerrr
11-23-2017, 06:47 AM
wooooot .... First arcane shard drop on an m6 run!

rich ! $$$$$

Kershy
11-23-2017, 04:22 PM
riiiiiiiissshhhh

pooball-AL
11-23-2017, 04:24 PM
GG

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
11-24-2017, 03:08 AM
I dont think sts bans people for giving their gold.

I gave at least 5m gold to my guild members during guild events and have not being banned in the past two weeks.

I also bought around 20-30m worth of gear for my brothers (3 of them) and they are using them to farm with me. But We do use same home/internet connection. Of course i am not that generous, I am expecting them to return the gold/ items when i leave the country again. Visiting them for 3 months while I am on holiday. I live abroad.

ur too nice greo. most people would not share that

Scalpel
11-24-2017, 03:35 PM
;( my luck ain’t that great in maus...only about 5 scales so far. I usually try for 1 scale a day and 5 mass.

nevercan
11-24-2017, 04:26 PM
congratulations, and what can i say? someone who loots an expensive item and shares it with thier friends? nice one, dont think most people woud of have done that.

Dex Scene
11-26-2017, 02:52 AM
Reminds me of my Old Elite Lost mage, Elite Arachna in Caves of Tarewa runs or not too old fang farming where we used to split up the farms at the end. It's so good having a party spliting up the profitw cuz its sad for someone who runs with you for hours and ends up looting nothing and one person being all the lucky. That way everyone will have some good profit at the end and be happy if anyone in the party loots something good. Kuddos to you and good job being supportive to your party :)

Gufugufutwo
12-01-2017, 12:01 AM
yeah tysm bro was awesome
what u said there was truly inspiring :D