PDA

View Full Version : Best event ever! Such diverse furniture

Lethoiun
11-23-2017, 03:49 AM

My house looks great doesn't it? Looted every single one and more but no house slots left

Konviict
11-23-2017, 04:05 AM
Lol!
From disappointed to best event ever! Referring to your thread titled hahah

Slekki
11-23-2017, 02:23 PM
Haha, well done OP :)

Kershy
11-23-2017, 04:16 PM
you can make an art gallery on your house.. would be cool xD

Dex Scene
11-24-2017, 01:56 AM
Haha nice one. Same here instead my house would be full of pillows

Greoatef
11-24-2017, 05:36 AM
he he ... my house floor is littered with tavern mugs randomly scattered in abandon ... alas we only have a few hundred slots and to cover entire floor i would need about a thousand slots, so its only a quarter covered ... depending of course on how tightly packed the beer mugs are .... and mine are kinda stacked around the bed close together . !?!?
Hmmmmm .... they say the state of your house reflects the state of your mind ..... oh dear @_@

Dex Scene
11-26-2017, 02:57 AM
he he ... my house floor is littered with tavern mugs randomly scattered in abandon ... alas we only have a few hundred slots and to cover entire floor i would need about a thousand slots, so its only a quarter covered ... depending of course on how tightly packed the beer mugs are .... and mine are kinda stacked around the bed close together . !?!?
Hmmmmm .... they say the state of your house reflects the state of your mind ..... oh dear @_@

yes +1 for the thousand house slots. Need to built a pillow island or a candle villa