PDA

View Full Version : havent played since 41 cap

Rtzzz
11-23-2017, 07:35 PM
So i haven't really played since the 41 cap and might come back. Can anyone tell me what has changed and what are the main farming locations. What are the best items now and how is the economy(heard vanities go for 100m+ now)? Thanks!

RedeZy
11-24-2017, 12:51 AM
You've missed a lot, at the moment the main farming location is the mauso dungeon, It's recommended to to use gold loot awakenings to loot more gold, if you didn't know awakenings are like enchantments to your gear and you can roll them for different attributes. Cap is 66 but many still decide to stay at 61-62 for pvp and farm as gear is a complete rip off at the cap, if i were you level to 61 and buy some cheap gear and slowly run the mauso dungeons and events. Once you have enough gold buy gear with gold loot and farm Mauso 5-6 you'll need to work your way up there by reaching a required amount of tokens and points.
As for vanities, rare vanities and lb vanities have appreciated in price as they are exclusive and the demand for them is high, anyway some lb vanities go for 200-300m+
Jesters, Ghost Medusas, Golems, Ice spirit etc.