PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror's Wammo the Hammo info

Alfarius
10-30-2011, 08:32 AM
contrary to what everyone's been saying, it just dropped in the swamps.How rare is it, and is it's value only for it's rarity or smth else? just researched it and the stats are not that impressive for lvl 33

Riccits
10-31-2011, 03:01 AM
screenshot or it didnt happen :)

it was never about stats, it was more bcz ppl says it dont drops and was avaiable only in the plat store long time ago.

but indeed, the price of one isnt even 100k atm. some months ago it was 500-800k.

Ixillicus
10-31-2011, 07:29 AM
I heard there are some that drop and some that are discontinued. But i'm not such an expert on these collectible items.

im4broke
10-31-2011, 08:10 AM
screenshot or it didnt happen :)

it was never about stats, it was more bcz ppl says it dont drops and was avaiable only in the plat store long time ago.

but indeed, the price of one isnt even 100k atm. some months ago it was 500-800k.
I got a level 35 that dropped back before Nuri came out, wishing I screen shotted when it happened now. I think I still have it in stash. Will be glad to screen shot that if wanted?

Riccits
10-31-2011, 08:24 AM
I got a level 35 that dropped back before Nuri came out, wishing I screen shotted when it happened now. I think I still have it in stash. Will be glad to screen shot that if wanted?

normally the lvl 35 is the copperheads wammo, but yeah post it ;)

Gluttony
10-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Don't know much about discontinued items since I'm not up on merching, but I know how to spot a troll. Welcome to the forums, and on your first day/post you manage to spread a rumor like wildfire... well played kind sir. Now you had the good sense to create an account and place this thread in a high traffic area, but not the tech savvy to take a screenshot of this epic event? Now, I'm not going to say that it's impossible since a simple coding error could account for this mistake and STS has been re-releasing a few "discontinued" items, but this one would take the cake. Gluttony is pretty good at guarding the cake so until a new challenger appears with screenshot of the actual drop, not just the item in one's stash/weapon slot or any other space; I'll just leave this here:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3528/wall06.jpg

im4broke
10-31-2011, 10:30 AM
normally the lvl 35 is the copperheads wammo, but yeah post it ;)
Oooops, you're right it was a Copperhead's...sry!

adidaman
10-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Didn't mean to double post

adidaman
10-31-2011, 10:56 AM
Don't know much about discontinued items since I'm not up on merching, but I know how to spot a troll. Welcome to the forums, and on your first day/post you manage to spread a rumor like wildfire... well played kind sir. Now you had the good sense to create an account and place this thread in a high traffic area, but not the tech savvy to take a screenshot of this epic event? Now, I'm not going to say that it's impossible since a simple coding error could account for this mistake and STS has been re-releasing a few "discontinued" items, but this one would take the cake. Gluttony is pretty good at guarding the cake so until a new challenger appears with screenshot of the actual drop, not just the item in one's stash/weapon slot or any other space; I'll just leave this here:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3528/wall06.jpg

Or maybe he just got it as a drop and it's not discontinued? Maybe it's a different level? Or maybe you just don't know everything like you think you do. (shocking right). I've seen you before and I know your a respected member of the community but calling people out as trolls makes you look like a troll. Leave the guy alone

Gluttony
10-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Or maybe he just got it as a drop and it's not discontinued? Maybe it's a different level? Or maybe you just don't know everything like you think you do. (shocking right). I've seen you before and I know your a respected member of the community but calling people out as trolls makes you look like a troll. Leave the guy alone

Maybe it is a drop and is not discontinued; I believed I covered that in my post. He states the level, but I assume that since he had "research" the stats that he didn't actually receive the drop, but a different party member did. I also said that I am not a merch, so I admitted that I don't know anything about the topic but trust that numerous players who have stated the item was dc'd are correct until further notice. I'm glad you have seen me, I'm quite hard to miss, I am in no way a respected member of the community, imo. I call them like I see than and if I be trollin' simply because I think I catch a whiff of the foul stench that is troll, then it is what it is. As far as defenses go, you have a lot of maybes in there, but you missed one... maybe it's a troll thread.

*For the purposes of making a quick reply I will refer to the op as him, not because I believe there are no women on the internet but rather because it's one less letter than she.

adidaman
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM

Maybe it is a drop and is not discontinued; I believed I covered that in my post. He states the level, but I assume that since he had "research" the stats that he didn't actually receive the drop, but a different party member did. I also said that I am not a merch, so I admitted that I don't know anything about the topic but trust that numerous players who have stated the item was dc'd are correct until further notice. I'm glad you have seen me, I'm quite hard to miss, I am in no way a respected member of the community, imo. I call them like I see than and if I be trollin' simply because I think I catch a whiff of the foul stench that is troll, then it is what it is. As far as defenses go, you have a lot of maybes in there, but you missed one... maybe it's a troll thread.

*For the purposes of making a quick reply I will refer to the op as him, not because I believe there are no women on the internet but rather because it's one less letter than she.

Actually him and she have the same amount of letters. Just saying

KingFu
10-31-2011, 06:08 PM
It isn't discontinued. Nor is the JT swampy shiv, Wammo OTB, or finesse talon. Conq wammo runs for around 100K now a days. May ne tough to sell due to the low demand.

Alfarius
11-02-2011, 03:57 AM
@ Gluttony: Thanx for the "warm" welcome.Now, to answer your accusations, it is my first post on my first day simply because i had no need to post on the forums until now.Second, what possible benefit would i have from spreading false rumours about something like this? Third, i didnt think of screenshootting the actual drop simply because i didnt know anything about the weapon at the time, since i am only playing PL for a coupla weeks now. Fourth, i said i researched the stats simply because i wasnt sure i was gonna sell it just yet, so wanted to be vague and avoid pressure for sale, plus since i wasnt frequenting the forums i didnt know about the custom of posting screenshots to prove a point.So yes, it did drop and i got it.Since i only play one character, a lvl 36 bear, i wouldnt have the coupla hundred Ks to buy it, so i guess i can post a screenshot of my inventory, but thats not so important.Anyway, a troll i am not.

@adidaman At least someone doesnt require a lot of posts under an avatar to believe them, thanx

小孩子
11-03-2011, 12:12 AM
It isn't discontinued. Nor is the JT swampy shiv, Wammo OTB, or finesse talon. Conq wammo runs for around 100K now a days. May ne tough to sell due to the low demand.

if you check Yanis's thread it says all wammos (except level 35 Copperheads) were infact old plat store items therefore discontinued now :9

Gluttony
11-03-2011, 12:30 AM
I thought this issue was dead but I see that it's alive and well. So first off welcome to the forums. Second, what possible benefit does anyone ever get from spreading rumors, most just sit back and watch others confirm or deny the newly acquired information. It's nothing more than a bit of fun at someone else's expense with no real victims. Screenshots would have made your point in devastating win fashion. Forth, if you wanted to be vague, mission accomplished; however your thread seems to be backward in a sense: why would anyone pressure you to sell something that you basically made worthless with your op. The item is expensive due to it being discontinued, if it's no longer dc'd then it's no longer warrants the pressure to sell it. Also, it's a forum and therefore it's difficult to pressure you out of game.

Perhaps no one sees this from a forumer's point of view: a random person joins the forums and on the same day makes a vague statement that could shift the focus of where some are farming. It's not about thread count but rather it gives the appearance that a regular forum member created a new account and started a rumor; hints the troll reference. There is no real need to take offense since calling one a troll mostly means they're out to start some trouble, not they're large, unwashed and smell funny.

Alfarius
11-03-2011, 05:19 AM
I know what a troll is, hence my point about my post being true, not starting trouble.Plus, my post didnt make my hammer worthless, as far as i can tell, noone appart from me claims it dropped for them, so it is still pretty rare, and will more than double my gold if i sell it even at bottom price. Lots of items are not dc-ed and are still pretty rare and have value.

wvhills
11-03-2011, 08:17 AM
I know what a troll is, hence my point about my post being true, not starting trouble.Plus, my post didnt make my hammer worthless, as far as i can tell, noone appart from me claims it dropped for them, so it is still pretty rare, and will more than double my gold if i sell it even at bottom price. Lots of items are not dc-ed and are still pretty rare and have value.

So where's the screenshot? At least a pic of it in your inventory.

Alfarius
11-03-2011, 09:36 AM
As i said, wasnt aware it's dc-ed at the time so didnt screenshot the drop, but heres inventory

Sorcererssoul
11-03-2011, 09:50 AM
As i said, wasnt aware it's dc-ed at the time so didnt screenshot the drop, but heres inventory
2265 Interesting... First char of you, lvl 36, with such an inventory...
Nice that black ice 2h sword, impressive that you already did that quest on lvl 36.
Btw you also have 2 longswords, someone on your lvl shouldve sold it.
Can you explain how you are pretty rich but you cant seem to buy an wammo?

Alfarius
11-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanx for the praise :) .The inventory.... yeah.... i will slowly sell off things i wont use. As for being rich, i didnt realy buy stuff on cs except the iceberg longsword and pharaoh sword, and doing the nightmare quests which you know is a pink drop heaven, items from there account about 35% of my gold. So i may have a nice gold count, but naturally i wouldnt have that much if i actually bought the hammer, which i think is about 150k-200k at the least.
and yeah, first and only character, been trying to play as much as i can, going through the map by the book, so i thought i'd wack out the yeti quests before i go to alien oasis, that pharaoh sword was my first scam purchase, 5 times what it costs. Bit OT here, but eh... anyway thanx

wvhills
11-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Interesting... First char of you, lvl 36, with such an inventory...
Nice that black ice 2h sword, impressive that you already did that quest on lvl 36.
Btw you also have 2 longswords, someone on your lvl shouldve sold it.
Can you explain how you are pretty rich but you cant seem to buy an wammo?

I was wondering the same thing. Haha. I like how he has the shivering ice talon too. It's odd for a first character, who's level 36, to be so lucky in frozen nightmare drops.

Matutd
11-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Wow... Why so much arguing over this? If it is one guy trying to annoy the community, then guess what? You're helping him accomplish his goal.

And if not... Great drop :) you don't have to be pressured into selling it. And infact the majority of the community is very helpful and would not try to scam other members (especially forum members) :D

wvhills
11-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Wow... Why so much arguing over this? If it is one guy trying to annoy the community, then guess what? You're helping him accomplish his goal.

And if not... Great drop :) you don't have to be pressured into selling it. And infact the majority of the community is very helpful and would not try to scam other members (especially forum members) :D

Haha. He hasn't annoyed me at all. I'm just declaring shenanigans is all, just to let him know he isn't pulling one over on us.

Alfarius
11-03-2011, 12:09 PM
well, not realy sure what exactly you find hard to believe. just wanted to share something with the forum comunity, doesnt realy matter if someone believes it or not. BTW, me stating the hammer dropped in game, kinda lowers the price, so not sure what you think i would gain

Samhayne
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM
I had our lead designer take a look at the drop tables. It's not there. So, I guess I'm stirring the drama, but I'd have to say, post pics or it didn't happen.

Are you sure what you had drop is the other one with a similar name?

wvhills
11-03-2011, 12:33 PM
I had our lead designer take a look at the drop tables. It's not there. So, I guess I'm stirring the drama, but I'd have to say, post pics or it didn't happen.

Are you sure what you had drop is the other one with a similar name?

Bahahaha! So Sam, I guess my shenanigan declaration was valid! :)

Gluttony
11-03-2011, 12:50 PM

*Samhayne presses start*
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9217/wall07.png

Alfarius
11-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Well, hard to argue after an admin put his 2 cents in, btw the screenshot is in the previous page. However, i must say that in no way am i trying to put out false rumours and trying to troll.If there is no way that the item dropped in game, the only other explanation i can offer is that some random player playing with me on the map gave me the hammer mid map, and i dismissed it as a drop consumed in the game. Again, at the time i had no idea of the actual value of the item nor its rareness.

wvhills
11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Well, hard to argue after an admin put his 2 cents in, btw the screenshot is in the previous page. However, i must say that in no way am i trying to put out false rumours and trying to troll.If there is no way that the item dropped in game, the only other explanation i can offer is that some random player playing with me on the map gave me the hammer mid map, and i dismissed it as a drop consumed in the game. Again, at the time i had no idea of the actual value of the item nor its rareness.

yeah, that must be it. Strangers randomly give me rare, discontinued, pricey items all the time. ;)

Alfarius
11-03-2011, 01:08 PM
I agree with you, it is odd, but if a drop is indeed impossible, it's the only explanation left.
*sigh all this drama stirred up just because i wanted to know a bit more about the item, lol maybe i shouldve kept my mouth shut and just sold it

StompArtist
11-03-2011, 02:56 PM
The cake is a lie.

nmyxspaceship
11-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Hey well you cant fight a flame with an even bigger flame. If the guy really is dedicated and was able to play elite dungeon long enough, its very possible he got black ice himself and during the time it took to get that quest im sure there was plenty of shivering and iceberg weapons. The hammer dropping I'm not soooo sure about that but ohhh welll...