PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions

The Royal Gaurd
10-30-2011, 09:26 AM
1: Limited edition plat items.

Highly exclusive, one time only deals.

2: Place any vanity emblems, i.e. star guard emblem in the vanity sleeves section.

They honestly don't look like they have anything to do with the back.

3: Guild hall decorations.

The guild hall looks dull and boring.

4: Customized guild emblem (displayable)

That would be dope.

Fac3bon3s
10-30-2011, 12:08 PM
All of these things would cost plat? Maybe we could add plat to the login. If you want to play it will cost your 5 plat to play. Every time you log in.

The Royal Gaurd
10-30-2011, 08:33 PM
that's why it would be highly exclusive won't it?

javier995
10-30-2011, 08:38 PM
All of these things would cost plat? Maybe we could add plat to the login. If you want to play it will cost your 5 plat to play. Every time you log in.

If that would happen, many people would stop playing.

Fac3bon3s
10-30-2011, 10:09 PM

Sorry my last post was sarcastic. I was just trying to make a point. The more things that STS begins charging plat for, the more they are going to begin alienating their supporters. The main attraction with this game is that you can play all the content and not have to spend a dime. When ever, if ever they begin to charge for everything they will lose a large portion of their business.

I spent about $50 on PL while I played it. Which is the equivalent of most games today to explore all content. I will eventually spend the same on SL. But if I need to spend plat every time they add a new zone I will not be playing for much longer. Not saying I have to spend now, I'm just saying of it comes to that point.

Garvhoz
10-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Photon knuckles
Enough said

Zrawats
10-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Anyone herd about them adding other playable races?

The Royal Gaurd
10-31-2011, 07:56 AM
well was just a suggestion, maybe they can make credit versions of them, who knows? as long as it stays cool, i'm hooked!

javier995
10-31-2011, 10:45 AM

Sorry my last post was sarcastic. I was just trying to make a point. The more things that STS begins charging plat for, the more they are going to begin alienating their supporters. The main attraction with this game is that you can play all the content and not have to spend a dime. When ever, if ever they begin to charge for everything they will lose a large portion of their business.

I spent about $50 on PL while I played it. Which is the equivalent of most games today to explore all content. I will eventually spend the same on SL. But if I need to spend plat every time they add a new zone I will not be playing for much longer. Not saying I have to spend now, I'm just saying of it comes to that point.

Oic :facepalm: how did I not notice it was sarcasm?? Lol Yes if you need to pay for everything, many people will stop playing.

Anyone herd about them adding other playable races?

No. They won't be adding new races after game has been released, some won't lile that. Also it's not races, we are all humans with different jobs lol.:)