PDA

View Full Version : Does AL need new sounds ?

Gouiwaa9000
11-25-2017, 09:16 AM
Ok , as somebody playing for almost 5 years ive always hated the sounds of AL and would rather play music in the background or totally turn them off . After asking a few guildies and friends i found that most poeple do indeed play with in game sounds muted . This is pretty bad considering that sound is a big part of games today and the wierd overlapping of skills/music is sure to trurn some new players away ( things get even worse when you add more players and pets ) . i understand that this is not a critical issue with the game and that sts probably cant afford to re-do the whole thing , but it would be really nice to atleast change some of the extra annoying ones ( most of the warrior skills that make unnecesary noise , multiple skills beeing used at once , music playing in background in the middle of a already loud and annoying fight )

just a really cool and probably really expensive idea that probably will never happen: AL with totally reworked high deffinition sounds/music , dialogue of all npcs beeing voice dubbed and with full surround sound :)

Susanne
11-25-2017, 10:12 AM
I have my sounds switched on but the music off mostly. I like the expedition camp music and Garretta is ok but the guildhall music is a bit depressing. I really like to turn my volume up for jadis..He sounds so cute but then again I am strange...Everyone says so. There is only one thing I have a problem with and that is my bow. I hate the noise it makes...It's annoying. I'm not keen on the howling wolf noises either but that's the way my hubby snores, not much I can do about that. I like the mage's laugh and the warrior's shouts are quite endearing. Oh.. I can't sign off without asking..Who is the voice over for the bard??? It's horrible! Sorry but it really is quite grating.

Bug
11-25-2017, 10:51 AM
Played for 3 years and i still have the sound off

Irg
11-25-2017, 11:39 AM
I like the sound why not, how boring it is to play a game silently when you cant feel the beat muahahaha

Rehired
11-27-2017, 12:12 PM
I don’t even remember what the game sound sounds like. It’s been so long.