PDA

View Full Version : Damag buff for pure stat/hemi weapons with psyko/dev

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-27-2017, 05:20 AM
Would like to recieve an update or any sort of acknowledgement that this is or isnt getting fixed?

Draebatad
11-27-2017, 02:25 PM
It's probably just a matter of time until these weapons are fixed to provide their full damage when used with dev/psyko. It'll be super popular for farming runs, and I suspect many more will be purchased then for that reason.

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-27-2017, 07:33 PM
I have mage/bird/bear/rhino pure stat weapons. I just want them to be useful everywhere not just pvp ��

Cinco
11-29-2017, 04:46 PM
Indeed. I have worked through a fix for these weapons and will have it ready by the time we update for XMAS!

3pc
11-29-2017, 05:54 PM
Indeed. I have worked through a fix for these weapons and will have it ready by the time we update for XMAS!

Can we also fix the bug in Ancient Caverns map? The sand traps will suck you in and wont let you go until you die also founders doesn't receive 5 dmg with pure stat guns.

Draebatad
11-29-2017, 06:22 PM

Many thanks! The full damage from the combination of these stat weapons and dev/psyko pets will be a lot of fun for op farming. Cheers.