PDA

View Full Version : spies

wizardstarr
10-30-2011, 12:32 PM
I just notice that all my member from G-Z where kicked out so I have a officer that has joined and deleted all ny members im really mad does anyone know how report this I an really mad

ninjaduck
10-30-2011, 12:37 PM
press report -.-

JaytB
10-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Send a detailed report with IGN, date and time of occurrence, and a thorough explanation of the facts. You can send that to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace (at) with @).

Slant
10-30-2011, 12:48 PM
YEah this has happened before, be very careful who you trust with the officer post, use recruiter mostly atm and officer only for people you really know and trust

Silentarrow
10-30-2011, 12:51 PM
This is called "GRIEFING" and is a serious offence, send a detailed email to support as said above and the griefer will mos likely be perma banned.

javier995
10-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Send a detailed report with IGN, date and time of occurrence, and a thorough explanation of the facts. You can send that to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace (at) with @).

What he said. Things like this aren't cool, but it's for support to handle. Making a thread about it won't help, just send an email to support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com. They're the only ones that will be able to help you with this.