PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs in Pocket Legends?

RBeltran
10-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Anyone find any easter eggs in Pocket Legends? In a lot of games the developers usuallly put in quite a few of them in their games. Are there any in Pocket Legends or Star Legends?

For those of you who don't know what an easter egg is: A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke or feature in a work such as a computer program, web page, video game, movie, book or crossword.

Skeletonlord
10-30-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't think there is any

Otukura
10-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Look at the character names in townes.

In Balefort, there's one, I forget the name of the movie they're referencing.
In Alien Oasis town there's one, the three people in the middle are "Endee", "Annah", and "Jones"

Quite a few when you start looking.

edit: here we go

For instance, The Refuges (Fugees): Lauren (Hill), Pras, and Wyclef (Jean) in Balefort Castle. There are a few others, but that one was my favorite.

croc fued theres an old show about 2 families that fueded 1 the hatfields (scalefields) and 2 the McCoys (mcrocs) thats where their names came from

Suntv
10-30-2011, 01:27 PM
In Alien Oasis town there's one, the three people in the middle are "Endee", "Annah", and "Jones"

Lol I was just looking that one up on the forums, I believe it was Wounded who posted it after a tip from Generalriggs.

mugen
10-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Balefort praz,wyclef,lauren

Fugee la! Lol

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

Basswhole
10-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Theres the one in forest haven town. Theres a human near were old potions were and he says likr hes the only one of his kind and he hopes for his people to get there or something likr that.

blox
10-30-2011, 05:29 PM
theres chars that were white bunny ears and eggs randomly pop out :)