PDA

View Full Version : This isnt really a goodbye. But sort of

tjornan
07-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Hey all,

ive decided to broaden my search for the best game on the app store. (PL is at the top)
so ive made the choice to start other MMOs. Get to know their forums and stuff. But thats not the point of this thread. I will not be on as much, seeing as how i will split my time between this game and others. Im sorry to kinda leave. But right now, PL is my FAVORITE game on the app store. Ive recommened it to all my friends. Best game ever. But i do hve one request upon my half-departure (im just gonna call it that.) i love the new look of the desert talon of thoth. I really really really want it. I hve no money but ill offer tons of AO2 pinks. Rare ones. Help me out! As banned would say about daggers, imma say about this talon! GET ME THAT FRICKIN TALON OR ILL KILL YOU!
But seriously i need it. My plane leaves for te BRitish virgin isles tommorow at noon.
I WONT BE ON FOR TWELVE DAYS! DAYS!
Anyway to the devs,

Great job with the game guys. Ill play it some, and ill definetly play for te updates and see the prices on pinks. But i love u guys. For 6 guys, this is the most amazing game. World of warcraft probably has 100,000 devs. Yet u guys managed to make this game better than it. Awesome job.

Remember im not leaving. Just playing part time so to speak. Untill anpther update comes out......then ill be back

Banned
07-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Peace out yo.

Cascade
07-06-2010, 07:02 PM
See you around..and I wouldn't waste my time with other MMO's Pl is 'da best =)

tjornan
07-06-2010, 07:05 PM
See you around..and I wouldn't waste my time with other MMO's Pl is 'da best =)

You never know. Thats life

PvP
07-06-2010, 07:17 PM
I was thinking about making a thread as a tribute to all the players who have left and are leaving (even though this might exclude you Tj ;)) just to show respect for those come and gone and the people who helped found and start the community. I've noticed myself I'm posting less and less and I don't enjoy losing interest in the forums but as Banned and many others have said before it is changing...But I will keep trying to stay active. I really want to make some kind of thread dedicated to all the elders of this game even in its short existence period. Sorry if I'm ignoring the OP but have fun Tj.

Kingofthebear
07-06-2010, 08:04 PM
See you when AO3 and 1.3 comes out ;)

Gavry
07-06-2010, 08:11 PM
See you when AO3 and 1.3 comes out ;)

For the one week it takes to reach Max level and then get bored with the grind again. hehe

Jstizar
07-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Didn't know other MMOs existed on in the App store.

tjornan
07-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Oh ya. There r tons. Like IMO the world of magic

Jstizar
07-07-2010, 11:00 AM
That day i lazily searched through the App store and found PL was the day I stopped checking the app store.

ratava
07-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Above post, so true!

I had a break for 18 days while trekking over Mountains & can tell you was g8 to get back to PL, after.

Btw, plz post your mmo finds on here. I'm happy not looking for another game (Fifa11 exceped) but interested to know?

Most other mmo's appear to be menus or one review described a punishing grind to gather gold, made me chuckle.

At the year end the App store usually does a "best of" and PL is a contender for best MMO on iPhone, for then.

Pvp King
07-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Tjoran tell me what mmos you find