PDA

View Full Version : How to register using Game Center???

Energizeric
11-30-2017, 02:52 AM
When I go into "Options" and choose "Register Account", it gives me two options: Facebook or Game Center. Well, I don't use Facebook (yeah I know, I'm probably the only one on the planet who doesn't!). However, I'm using an iPhone and I do indeed have a Game Center account. I used it in the past to play Battle Command. But when I press "Sign in with Game Center" nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Energizeric
11-30-2017, 05:04 AM
Ok, I did some troubleshooting online and even though my Game Center in Settings said I was signed in, I had never actually used a Game Center game since upgrading to my new iPhone. So the suggestion in the Apple forums was to sign out of Game Center and then sign back in. So I tried that and it worked -- the next time I opened PLA it allowed me to register.

However, now I have another issue. Prior to registering, I purchased the $4.99 beginners package (I think that is what it was called) --- it included 500 plat, 100k gold, and some legendary items. Prior to registering I had 92k gold left. After registering all my gold was gone and I had zero. The 500 plat and the items are still there though. This must be a bug.