PDA

View Full Version : Next year's expansion

Lethoiun
11-30-2017, 11:38 AM
If anyone remembers when sts said they wouldn't sunset AL and that they are working on PLA, they said the biggest expansion is planned for next year.

Does this mean we will get something better than maus and more fun? I hope the expansion is different in a good way, like maybe more longer and interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs.

What type of things do you guys hope to see?

marsu4u
11-30-2017, 01:14 PM

Something different XD

onechie
11-30-2017, 01:22 PM
hmmmmmmmmm....

WilliamTheFighter
11-30-2017, 01:31 PM
I guess and hope sts will provide to new maps, new system but not new level cap. The lv 66 cap almost killed game with the huge amount of xp and still a big part of players plays pve and pvp at previous cap.

Coming to your question on what I d like to see..well
- new environment maps (something related with ocean or if you really want dark for one more expansion..make it totally dark where we will need to enlight zones to see the way to boss
- back to elite version of maps
- new arcane pets, stop with heroics
- new loots available from new maps, elite and nornal version.
-arcane helm
-legendary weapons able to be an alternative in pvp zones
- speed buff for players who has arcane items
50% speed for 3/7 items
Weapon
Helm
Armor
100% speed for 5/7 items
Weapon
Helm
Armor
Ring
Pendant
200% speed 7/7 items
Weapon
Helm
Armor
Ring
Pendant
Belt
Artifact
Buff working on pvp and pve.
Anyway sts has already ideas for the upcoming expansion...so we just share our dreams xD

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

shadowronn
12-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Maybe scaling of awakens to revive pvp or whatever is necessary , a gold sink and gold nerf on mausoleum before vanity prices run into the billions and other stuff into 100k’s and millions a speed set ban.
Ps I’m expecting hate on this :P

Susanne
12-01-2017, 08:55 AM
If I'm still playing...one never knows...I would like to see something less gloomier than the mausoleum.

Gouiwaa9000
12-01-2017, 10:22 AM
-NOT 100k epx per level just to find inactive pvp at endgame and legendary gear costing ...alot...since littelary nobody leveld up , and those who did started regreting their decision almost instantly . ( im looking at you lvl66 expansion )
- Normal maps that are free to enter and run as much as we want ( if you make paid maps , atleast make them actually worth running )
-Please bring back farming for items rather than gold drops (id rather be working in the kraken mines all day long , atleast we get the sweet lock drop animation )
- Make pve interesting ( specially for mages ) Right now we look like the mad king burning everybody with wildfire :)
Cough*GoT reference*cough
-Elite maps with elite drops ( going back to my 2nd point )

Alwarez
12-01-2017, 10:50 AM
1) no pay to play maps
2) no useless rogue weapons
3) no boss loot elixirs
4) no more enormous gold piles that crash economy

Whompz
12-01-2017, 12:28 PM
1. Add more xp quests for lower lvl players
2. Balance pvp/ Add HP bar
3. Fix the economy to keep player base
4. Add easy to find items and nerf gold farming
5. Make more gear that has only set amount of time before it does not spawn again in game to create an influx in the economy.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
12-01-2017, 01:05 PM
What I want :
No more 5+ players in map it makes most of us lag. Also 4 players is better for working as a team.

New version of km3 that's easy to run and gives decent profit somewhere for newer players to make gold,not exactly like km3 but i'm sure devs can think of something better.

For elite players..maps that are like maus that don't give everything all at once but takes time to get all the stuff, elite maps should be VERY hard but worth running also. Good pinks that drop and are useful for pvp so that everyone can do pvp. And no more pay to enter maps pleaaase. Hope the next expansion is great and they don't rush it :)

Yes
12-01-2017, 01:59 PM
Add new lix.. 100gl % / 50gl % for 30min , and Order jewel lix..
Mous 7 .. with 100% have vory and lich.. and count for aps xD

pooball-AL
12-01-2017, 02:00 PM
New city honestly

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

DalleManden
12-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Would love to see a new "big city" like Kraag - with maybe "maps" more naturally themed as in a swampy area or some sort?

Justg
12-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Great ideas, thank you and please keep 'em coming!

Kershy
12-01-2017, 06:23 PM
I don't expect to have a new level cap.. getting to 66 is a pain in the butt...

I would like to have more craftable/farmable items from quests like nekro and old mythics quest..

Different loots on every elite maps so it helps to get elite kills APs

New arena and gauntlet events PLEASE

Overall I would like to have different options to farm so I can get gold.. farming only maus gets boring and too repetitive over time (I enjoy it if I run with friends ofc)

And please bring back community giveaways!! I miss those... Idk if I'm wrong but that's how original jester vanities were released.. would love to have these giveaways back

Marosok
12-01-2017, 07:25 PM
As big fan of Mausoleum i write this:
Add new M7-10 with possible start from M6 without using plat for secret entry. (change plat secret entry from M5 to M9). Now back to reality, i think that you will add new town with new quests + maybe armor and helm awaken.

Change cryostar 3 pieces (helm, armor + core) for only 1 piece (core) to have visual effect. Helm and armor are really ugly.
Add new types of cores (1 piece for visual effect) with blue, green, red or grey colour.
Add new vanity inspired in LOTR. :)
Add snake pet (cobra).

WilliamTheFighter
12-02-2017, 02:28 PM
As for old times players could choose to get gold by farming locks im brackenridge or by running elites..I think nowdays players should have the same possibility. This means keep alive more maps good for gold. So
- no nerf to mausoleum
but giving powerful loot coming from chests, pets,weapons (strong legendary weapons not only with high dmg..but that increase also armor, hp and crit..that can be looted only in elite version of new maps that players will be able to unlock only for lv 64+.

Keep mauso as it is as to keep 66 as cap.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

modkill
12-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Lootable set each 12 levels or soo that has good stats to be able to use untill the next 5-6 levels
Lootable from bosses its level limited by the map level zone

(after that if the player wanted higher stats make a pack that can be bought by plat for the players current level zone like 1-12 pack 13-25 pack and soo on)

Another idea:
Make awakening stats more limited in pvp in general cuz that helped killing pvp
At all levels or at least almost died.
Lvl 14 rogue with 1.8k armor and with orb isnt balanced at all
Not all can pay up to 50m golds for gears to pvp
And even if they did there will be no one in that level except who paid all that gold
And that wont be a good investment to buy 50m gears and no one want to fight you
Who would pvp at that level after seeing players cant kill that rog 5vs1
And those stats cancel the importance of having a tank or mage in team

Sheentaro
12-03-2017, 10:55 AM
all I want to see is gear progression..... items from past expansions still does better than items being released...(not to mention lvl 46 arcanes which is 20 levels below the cap)

and please , before ya'll release an expansion , make sure theres a variety of gears to be looted for the whole community.....just look at how much lvl66 legendaries are.......

js..

Giasakes
12-03-2017, 11:54 AM
I just want some better quest ! More fun , not like «*kill 1k mobs*» , I want some quest that you can upgrade an awesome stuff like vili/uller/himi quest ! And change pvp, make something original because now there is not many pple who play that and only rich can pvp

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Zeridor
12-03-2017, 12:23 PM
What if STS make in setting button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP. By this way there can be PvP like before without awaking and PvP would be active again. And if you will have it off you can play PvP with other player that have awaking like now.

thekragle
12-03-2017, 01:48 PM
4 year player and I play no where near as much as I use to, maybe only 10% of the original time I did before Nightmare expansion. I've become complacent and uninspired :(

I liked the Maus expansion, but I hated leveling up, come to think of it I have always hated leveling up. Why? Because I think you should be able to aquire the best gear in the beginning so you "have" it to work towards your next goal. Not, work hard to get great equipment so you have it after you have completed all the content!

Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless. And make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.

So, I liked that the more you grinded in Maus the more powerful you became, that was ok because your overall gear was not limited and you looked forward to something as you progressed.

And the gold loot idea was pretty cool, BUT, everyone wants a gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to aquire. We need more of these items. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it and Bam, you get a gold sink. And of course at least one of the items should be purchased with plat or bought in the CS for gold from someone else who used plat to keep the game revenue going :)

I could say so much more but I won't, otherwise no one would read haha

Lethoiun
12-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Communication with the community with results that can be seen, that would be nice.

Quality of life updates:
The list is endless. From small bugs like the couple of Rogue skills nott working be fixed and Fenris AA, to the cancellation of crafts(shoutout to all those who've lost cryo brooches or glintstone set Items). We were told a toggle button for the daily quests x/y mobs/bosses/etc done would be provided, we are still waiting on that. Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal). Adding inventory slots and name changes available with story tokens...

The next expansion:
Does it have to be a new level cap with new maps? Can we nott stay at this level cap and continue to get updates for the current content?

The raids system isn't bad, I like how much thought and time you guys have put into it(most people just see recoloured stuff and go blech) but I and some people realize you haven't added health bars to them to reduce lag, factoring in how many people will be running those maps(to those complaining about lag from hex procs, the lag would be worse if the hits were to be registered too). Might want to look at raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, maybe keep the no health for mobs and at the same time look at new ways we could be running maps, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps. I look forward to Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps. Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.

The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Gear update is a scary topic, the faster itemization happens the quicker the game is reaching it's sunset. Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, something I've brought up again and again Indigenous locked crates.

There's nothing wrong with mausoleum or raids, quite a few people will argue, but it would be nice to go back to those elites of yore. The current content in the old elites is quite dead, with unknown chances for getting the Arcane weaponsss. Maybe it's time to take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss. Or make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.

Fibus's desk would make for a new sneak peek(if he's still working on lore with you guys :P).

Does Eggsavier have to be a 7 out of 365 days event? Could we nott see Arcane eggs dropping from Bosses? Could we nott have a map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier. Easter is four months away, why don't we have an egg hunt then @@. Ankhs and respec scrolls could be part of Harvest event. Just throwing something out there to make the game more relatable and immersive.

Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Or even look at turning in enormous amounts of gold(loco ratios) to get plat for gold(again nott too loco or its going to be no bueno since noones going to be turning in that gold). Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too, again keep the cost value worth it or it's nott going to be something people are going for. As mentioned above maps with something like eggsavier.

In the end you guys might pick and choose from my post to have just more pro-p2p updates. I hope nott, keeping the game healthy for people who do nott purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue for justb's college fund or the appeasement of the stomach gods of cincos demanding tacos or even the fuel required to keep Vroom up and running. To keep the game attractive to people who pay for their plat, there is a need for people who don't(or can't) pay to advance in this game. People login just nott for the swanky grahpics and gruesome monster but for the relationships they build over time with people from around the world, from all avenues or parts of societies.

Great ideas

Obooo
12-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Omg, i saw STS is responding to this thread. So, i d like to repeat what i said before, pls add guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides. I thnk the function of guild in this game is too weak. On the other hand, create union for a set of sibling guilds, so that communication, trade, and interaction can be broader than just within a fixed small guild.

Obooo
12-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Also, winner of guild war can hold a very small percentage of in town tax for short period of time for each town. This would encourage people do more guild buildings, and tight guild relationship, as well. ( we know we pay tax in current auction system, right? But paying to where? For what? Winner guild can take some)

Obooo
12-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Need more random spawn of surprising boss in town !

Obooo
12-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Need trade system between towns. For example, different towns have different goods with diff prices. If i load goods from town A, then guard and fight through the path to town B, sell goods with higher price, i make a little gold.

Kyo
12-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Removing awaken from pvp would be enough. :)

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk

Bug
12-05-2017, 02:59 PM
I am more scared of the number of XP if there is lv70

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

Obooo
12-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Tell u the truth, most of the cases, other mmorpg, lvling up is far far more painful than AL.

QuaseT
12-05-2017, 03:41 PM
- New Achievements
- Less Gold Loot
- Back to elite maps which are hard to play (harder than mauso or dream zone but shorter maps)
- attractive endgame pvp
- New but fair leaderboards

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Obooo
12-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Add ap for solo elite or maus maps. Haha. Make impossible mission possible.

Reakmgc
12-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Another hero XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
12-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Will sts consider any ideas that we have? I would like to see a more active and involved dev

Perceval
12-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Great ideas, thank you and please keep 'em coming!
- Useful bows
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?412508-Was-the-arcane-66-dread-bow-nerf-necessary-(PvE)

- Mounts (possibly increasing in movement speed (e.g. 50%-200%) based on rarity- undead arachna and alragan would be cool as mounts)

- A final mausoleum floor (mausoleum 8- extremely hard with worthwhile rewards)

- No new level cap (the xp requirement would kill us)

- PvP leaderboard

- New top players leaderboard tie breaker

- In game guild war tournament board system with rewards (figure it out for me, thanks)

- Guild levels (quests level up your guild- each level unlocks buffs for all guild members)

Ucamaeben
12-05-2017, 10:43 PM
I’d like to see more traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.

pooball-AL
12-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Honestly I would like too see more heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Obooo
12-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Ya, as someone mentioned , a new hero character class would be nice. Maybe necrotic god type with summon of undead? Or beastmaster with multipets? Haha. However, i think it could be to hard to add the design and programming.

Or, just add one more skill on user interface. we v developed more skills than we can use.

Justg
12-07-2017, 09:45 PM
We've consolidated the major points and will be discussing tomorrow. Not committing to anything, just want you to know we're listening and we appreciate the feedback :)

General

- NOT 100k epx per level just to find inactive pvp at endgame and legendary gear costing ...alot...\
- Longer and more interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs
- Add more xp quests for lower lvl players
- I don't expect to have a new level cap.. getting to 66 is a pain in the butt...
- New arena and gauntlet events PLEASE
- Does it have to be a new level cap with new maps?
- Keeping the game healthy for people who do not purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue.

Environments

- New environment maps (something related with ocean or if you really want dark for one more expansion..make it totally dark where we will need to enlight zones to see the way to boss
- Normal maps that are free to enter and run as much as we want ( if you make paid maps , at least make them actually worth running )
- no pay to play maps
- And no more pay to enter maps pleaaase.
- New version of km3 that's easy to run and gives decent profit somewhere for newer players to make gold,
- New city honestly
- New town with new quests + maybe armor and helm awaken.
- A map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier.
- "maps" more naturally themed as in a swampy area

Elites

- Back to elite version of maps
- Elite maps with elite drops
- For elite players..maps that are like maus that don't give everything all at once but takes time to get all the stuff, elite maps should be VERY hard but worth running also.
- People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps.
- Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.
- It would be nice to go back to those elites of yore.
- Take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss.
- Back to elite maps which are hard to play (harder than mauso or dream zone but shorter maps)

Raids

- Raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps.
- Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

Maus

- Maus 7 .. with 100% have vory and lich.. and count for aps xD
- Add new M7-10 with possible start from M6 without using plat for secret entry. (change plat secret entry from M5 to M9).
- Keep mauso as it is as to keep 66 as cap.

Loot

- Get gold by farming locks im brackenridge or by running elites
- Giving powerful loot coming from chests, pets, weapons (strong legendary weapons not only with high dmg..but that increase also armor, hp and crit..that can be looted only in elite version of new maps that players will be able to unlock only for lv 64+.
- Different loots on every elite maps so it helps to get elite kills APs
- New loots available from new maps, elite and nornal version.
- Arcane helm
- Legendary weapons able to be an alternative in pvp zones
- Speed buff for players who has arcane items (50% speed for 3/7 items, 100% speed for 5/7 items, 200% speed 7/7 items)
- Please bring back farming for items rather than gold drops (id rather be working in the kraken mines all day long , at least we get the sweet lock drop animation )
- No boss loot elixirs
- No more enormous gold piles that crash economy
- Add easy to find items and nerf gold farming
- Add new lix.. 100gl % / 50gl % for 30min , and Order jewel lix..
- Different options to farm so I can get gold.. farming only maus gets boring and too repetitive over time
- Change cryostar 3 pieces (helm, armor + core) for only 1 piece (core) to have visual effect. Helm and armor are really ugly.
- Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, Indigenous locked crates.
- Add new types of cores (1 piece for visual effect) with blue, green, red or grey colour.
- Arcane eggs dropping from Bosses?
- Make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.
- Make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.
- More traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.
- More heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Crafting

- More craftable/farmable items from quests like nekro and old mythics quest..
- The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Pets

- New arcane pets, stop with heroics
- Add snake pet (cobra).

PvP

- Scaling of awakens to revive pvp or whatever is necessary ,
- Good pinks that drop and are useful for pvp so that everyone can do pvp.
- Attractive endgame pvp
- PvP leaderboard

Economy

- Gold sink and gold nerf on mausoleum before vanity prices run into the billions and other stuff into 100k’s and millions a speed set ban
- Make more gear that has only set amount of time before it does not spawn again in game to create an influx in the economy.

Quality of life updates:

- Couple of Rogue skills nott working
- Fenris AA
- Ability to cancel crafting
- Toggle button for the daily quests x/y mobs/bosses/etc done
- Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal).
- Adding inventory slots and name changes available with story tokens...
- More house decoration slots (200)
- button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP.

Gear

- Gear progression..... items from past expansions still does better than items being released...(not to mention lvl 46 arcanes which is 20 levels below the cap)
- Make sure theres a variety of gears to be looted for the whole community.....just look at how much lvl66 legendaries are.......
- Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless.

Gold Sinks

- Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too.
- Gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to acquire. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it. At least one of the items should be tradable and purchased with plat.

Misc

- Guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides.
- Guild levels (quests level up your guild- each level unlocks buffs for all guild members)
- In game guild war tournament board system with rewards (figure it out for me, thanks)
- New Achievements
- More random spawn of surprising boss in town
- Add ap for solo elite or maus maps.
- Mounts (possibly increasing in movement speed (e.g. 50%-200%) based on rarity- undead arachna and alragan would be cool as mounts)
- Add one more skill on user interface
- Does Eggsavier have to be a 7 out of 365 days event?

Perceval
12-07-2017, 10:06 PM
We've consolidated the major points and will be discussing tomorrow. Not committing to anything, just want you to know we're listening and we appreciate the feedback :)

General

- NOT 100k epx per level just to find inactive pvp at endgame and legendary gear costing ...alot...\
- I don't expect to have a new level cap.. getting to 66 is a pain in the butt...
- Keeping the game healthy for people who do not purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue.

Environments

- New environment maps (something related with ocean or if you really want dark for one more expansion..make it totally dark where we will need to enlight zones to see the way to boss
- Normal maps that are free to enter and run as much as we want ( if you make paid maps , at least make them actually worth running )
- no pay to play maps
- New version of km3 that's easy to run and gives decent profit somewhere for newer players to make gold,
- New city honestly
- A map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier.

Elites

- For elite players..maps that are like maus that don't give everything all at once but takes time to get all the stuff, elite maps should be VERY hard but worth running also.
- People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps.
- Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.
- Take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss.

Raids

- Raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps.
- Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

Maus

- Add new M7-10 with possible start from M6 without using plat for secret entry. (change plat secret entry from M5 to M9).

Loot

- Giving powerful loot coming from chests, pets, weapons (strong legendary weapons not only with high dmg..but that increase also armor, hp and crit..that can be looted only in elite version of new maps that players will be able to unlock only for lv 64+.
- Arcane helm
- Speed buff for players who has arcane items (50% speed for 3/7 items, 100% speed for 5/7 items, 200% speed 7/7 items)
- Please bring back farming for items rather than gold drops (id rather be working in the kraken mines all day long , at least we get the sweet lock drop animation )
- No boss loot elixirs
- Different options to farm so I can get gold.. farming only maus gets boring and too repetitive over time
- Change cryostar 3 pieces (helm, armor + core) for only 1 piece (core) to have visual effect. Helm and armor are really ugly.
- Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, Indigenous locked crates.
- Add new types of cores (1 piece for visual effect) with blue, green, red or grey colour.
- Make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.
- Make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.
- More traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.
- More heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Crafting

- The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Pets

- Add snake pet (cobra).

PvP

- Attractive endgame pvp
- PvP leaderboard

Economy

- Gold sink and gold nerf on mausoleum before vanity prices run into the billions and other stuff into 100k’s and millions a speed set ban
- Make more gear that has only set amount of time before it does not spawn again in game to create an influx in the economy.

Quality of life updates:

- Fenris AA
- Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal).
- button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP.

Gear

- Gear progression..... items from past expansions still does better than items being released...(not to mention lvl 46 arcanes which is 20 levels below the cap)
- Make sure theres a variety of gears to be looted for the whole community.....just look at how much lvl66 legendaries are.......
- Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless.

Gold Sinks

- Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too.
- Gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to acquire. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it. At least one of the items should be tradable and purchased with plat.

Misc

- Guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides.
- New Achievements
Good to know you guys are still there for us.

I would choose which ideas to implement veryyyy wisely because some of these ideas will definitely put AL back on the map :)

danishahmed
12-08-2017, 01:08 AM
Just want it to be less pay to play :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-08-2017, 03:38 AM
@JustG, I am totally gonna ignore that you deleted Slekki's and my post because you responded to the feedback. You see thats all we need, to be heard :) ty.

PS: Still waiting for a reply for the message I sent you. If you are busy, please direct me to a admin/mod who can advise. Thanks.

hastlin
12-08-2017, 05:06 AM
I hope sts will stabilize for Leaderboard, achievements, awaken, new pet, new map and town. Like old day. I miss arcane legends 2013

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

GirlSick
12-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Agree on cryostar core can Have the visual effect alone, because the armor and helm look big and ugly

Kakashis
12-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Great to know STS is on the ball for the future of AL! My only suggestion for the future is that if it was stated that completing a certain set would make us happy, to actually follow through with it. A few of us were upset over antignome and banished sets because weaponsss never came nor was it even addressed. Just hope in the future it doesn't happen again as it left those that tried hard for it hanging in forever suspense.

Greoatef
12-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Agree on cryostar core can Have the visual effect alone, because the armor and helm look big and ugly

yeah that would be great ... as long as you have the other 2 pieces in inv for the aura to be active (3 piece set)

Justg
12-08-2017, 10:10 AM
@JustG, I am totally gonna ignore that you deleted Slekki's and my post.

Salt never helps. Appreciate the collaborative feedback from everyone.

Vanquishier
12-08-2017, 10:13 AM
yeah that would be great ... as long as you have the other 2 pieces in inv for the aura to be active (3 piece set)

I think just change the core aura from 3/3 to 1/1 just core be activated, that will be more easier

shadowronn
12-08-2017, 11:24 AM

General

Environments

- no pay to play maps
- New city honestly

Elites

Raids

Maus

Loot

- Arcane helm
- No boss loot elixirs

Crafting

Pets

- Add snake pet (cobra).

PvP

- Attractive endgame pvp
- PvP leaderboard

Economy

Quality of life updates:

- Fenris AA

Gear

Gold Sinks

Misc

- New Achievements
It’s nice to see the devs interact with players, makes us feel involved and do what’s best for the game!!

Azerothraven
12-08-2017, 04:49 PM
omg if all/most of these changes happen. We will get a new game completely. I feel like I wont recognise AL.

Just somethings I wanna emphasise

- Make XP farming possible from 45-58 in KM3 along with Locked drop there.
- Reduce the ridiculous prices of vanities ( LB).
- Keep listening and responding to all suggestions, we dont expect all of them to be implemented but appreciate an acknowledgement.
- Please shorter maps ( Mauso was toooooo long to run).
-Reduce focus on Gold Farm.

Glad to see the long post... I have a good feeling for AL upcoming year

-Aze

Justg
12-08-2017, 04:52 PM
omg if all/most of these changes happen. We will get a new game completely.

If you read through you will notice many people want the opposite things. We can't do most/ all, but we have read through and have a good general sense of what is represented in this thread. Appreciate the feedback all!

Immobiliar
12-08-2017, 06:15 PM
I hope , there wont be new lvl cap , still didnt hit the 66...but wondering should i sell arcane dragon blades before new expansion , or not. Maybe prices will go up or down. Some help ?
Also yes , too much gold in game now , that should be lowered a bit. And ofcorse XP , just crazy , but i doing dailys its very easy do hit the cap lvl.

Slamdk
12-09-2017, 04:23 AM
I hope to see something along these lines:
- inventory more easy to browse, you already uset the “item x q.ty” type on some items, just hope to see it for every item/jewel so it will be faster to browse
- direct access to mau3 and mau5, we had to pay tokens to buy rank’s proof and order badges, those badges should grant us to directly access those maps
- house and location shared between pgs on the same account, we can already craft deed and stash them every time but if shared there will be less time wasting and more interest in decorating one’s house
- gold shared between pgs just like plat. If some players have problems with the cap just remove it. but maybe not removing the cap will put players in the need to spend their money when nearing the cap and prices will go back to a reasonable amount. No need to nerf gold loot otherwise new players will see this game as a ptp only and will leave before discovering the interesting parts
- remove pve kills as the deciding factor in lb, why bother to farm old maps that give no kills while knowing that you won’t come out on top just because another player registered before you? Being the top player should be something you prove day by day, not something granted by the day you started playing

Slamdk
12-09-2017, 04:38 AM
Oh... almost forgot...
I would also like to see something new in forgotten ruins, that really seems to be forgotten by everyone...
Maybe adding to the drop table runes and/or artifact of higher rarity will help remembering this map

Culture
12-09-2017, 06:15 AM
New City
New Gear (twinking lvls too) we need to change this ancient potency you know
New way/ways to make gold in pve other than maus

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Culture
12-09-2017, 06:18 AM
Also bring back leaderboards .. or else whats the point of trying to become a great player if you won't be rewarded at the end of the season with a cute lil banner

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-11-2017, 06:36 AM
Salt never helps. Appreciate the collaborative feedback from everyone.

Some salt is always needed to bring out and improve that flavor ;)

shadowronn
12-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Some salt is always needed to bring out and improve that flavor ;)

Yep that’s true, life is like potato chips , a little too much salt just spoils everything , but the right amount takes it to the next level

Susanne
12-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Why is it called salt when people send impolite posts? This is a genuine question by the way.

PsychoNuke
12-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Gameplay:
1) Items essential for player's progression, to play the designed content should be available as a drop or as a craft. I know the idea is already present but the rng to get the items or the crafting material is very poor, kindly work on a way to make it easy for players to gear-up to the corresponding level till they reach end game. The players can then work their way to the desired gears by doing the end game content. I am saying this because the current method of gear-up is simply buying it from auction, which is mostly sold by the end game players who are rerunning the lower level content with better gears. Which makes me think that its easy to get the items dropped from bosses if you are over powered, which in-turn makes the item only good to be sold.

2) Change the loots with maps. Again, the idea is already there but needs a little tuning. For example the drops are different from boss to boss, normal to elite. But it will be better if the mobs drop different items in different elite maps. Gives some bonus and an extra reason for players to grind. Add endgame crafting items or loots to the existing maps and bosses, accessible only once you reach level cap; it will give end game players a reason to run low level normal/elite content. If the normal maps drop items upto legendary, the elites should drop mythic and may be.. Heroic :)

3) Please make more end game content so players look forward to get to the level cap. Also, don't make it a months worth of work to reach end game. Having said that, please don't make it as easy as it is to reach Level 40 right now, seriously I can reach level 40 in like 3 hours with only story quests between Backenbridge to Nordr/Shuyal, without touching Kraken. So when I go back to kraken, I am in a no xp zone because my level is higher than the area level. May be you need to look into the distribution of the xp area wise.

4) The biggest request I have is to make PVP balanced, player vs player should be about skills more than gear.

5) This is my personal opinion, but I see people are more focused on farming gold then playing the content and having fun. I am not sure what caused it, may be because gold is the answer to everything in this game. I am not against it, every mmo have gold farmers, I believe its a part of the game; but here its turning out to be the game itself. I don't know if its good or bad, but I wanted to put it across.

6) Last but not the least, reward the hard work of players who keep running same maps over and over again. Its alright to have everything on RNG, but please leave something definitive for the unfortunates who never have luck to get a decent drop. May be an item that has 1% drop chance will have higher chance with 100 or may be 1000 runs. Something on those lines.., I am sure you can work it out.

Misc:
1) A guild calendar for scheduling guild events and raid runs (if there are going to be more raids). Can be used by anyone in the guild, owner of the event can edit or delete the event, or can assign moderators to do the same.
2) Please start displaying server time in the game, will be very helpful.

Sorry about the long read but I tried to keep it as short as possible. Thank you.

PsychoNuke
12-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Why is it called salt when people send impolite posts? This is a genuine question by the way.
Its like you calling me sweet if I say overwhelming good things about you :)
Its a figure of speech, a slang that dictates angry, irritated, grouchy, mean or disrespectful.

Hmm.. now when I think of that I don't remember being any of it in my post.. all I did was ask a question for which I am still waiting for an answer xD
I have a genuine question: "Does AL forum has moderators or admin?" if yes, can anyone direct me to them.

Zeridor
12-11-2017, 12:28 PM
1. I think al need beta for testing things like new expansion etc. And for feedback what should be better :)
2. To make PvP playable again make in setting button to turn off awakening and then you can PvP just with guys without awakening and if you have on you can PvP just with guys with awakening this will make PvP playable a lot.
3. This thing I would like most : forum events and tournaments I know there were many in past and I think it was something wonderful and it gives f2p players something special and P2P players to. So I hope sts could give it back :)
4.give back old events and plus some new events BCS everyone love events it is one of best part of Al :)
5. Make guild more interactive like some pve guild fights design guildhall and something like this + guild leaderboard banner.
6. No more heroic pets better would be new arcanes pets.
7. Maybe before event ask community like what would love to see there like what type of lb banner or tokens vanity's ......
8. My personal lb vanity SETS no just head BCS just head is useless :( and maybe bring back recoloured old winter / Halloween vanity's to TOP 25 this thing will make many p2p players happy and you will make a lot of money on this by the time.

I think it is all my ideas I hope sts will consider at least some of this. And sts best thing to make game great is ask ppl what would they want :) BCS ppl play and pay in the game :) so gl to all sts team.

Flamesofanger
12-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Hello all of you Beautiful! fantastic, amazing! people of the Arcane Legends community! and the lovely outstanding amazing staff members & developers in the spacetime studios head quarters!

I'd like to propose my idea's for the next expansion that's just around the corner

***The World PvP System***

-Everyone Gets a 25% Damage Reduction

-Everyone gets a purple name when they enter the zone *The color will make you easier to notice from far distances and will activate the free-for-all pvp mode on you until you exit the zone*

-This system will provide quests with rewards like for example *1,500/XP/ & 1-3k /Gold/ & Gear Piece rewards* For successfully completing quests given to you in the rotting marsh/warrior lands.

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits that have a 50-35% catch rate* (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction).

-Small mini world bosses spawn in the pvp zones on a global clock timer and once they spawn everyone in any map gets a text in red with the following words *Possibly* written: "The Lord of destruction inan hesh has arose from his grave! Battle him in the lands of the Warriors/rotting marsh!".

-PvP Vendors with exclusive items & pets and titles, only that can be purchased with *Honor/Arcane honor/Honorable Magicane/ <--Kill Points or Badges.

***The Shards Of The Forsaken. Crafting System!***

-The world bosses drop magical shards that you gather to craft exclusive Dark/Light pets only available to the people who mastered the blacksmiths blessing.

-There will be a crafting level from 1-15 for crafting specific high tier items and every time you successfully craft an item it'll make you gain Experience to level up your crafting skills!

-Shards to craft light & dark dust by shattering the shards into dust!

***The Elite Scavenger's Vendor Of The Forbidden***

-There will be a hidden rare vendor that appears in high dungeons like mausoleum 4 to 6 and higher future dungeons, these vendors are ancient shadow necromancer mages from the dead who see your worth by you completing quests for them to kill (25-50) mobs from all over arlor's *ELITE* lands corrupted with evil. You should kill any mobs from different maps like for example:

(0/50) Mausoleum/grave *ELITE* mobs killed.
(0/50) Shuyal *ELITE* mobs killed.
(0/50) Brackenridge *ELITE* mobs killed.

And once you turn in the quest to the shadow mages who appear again, they'll let you have access to their valuble ancient items for the cost of the forsaken shards + some gold like for example 5-10k and platinum for the higher tier ancient items which are tradeable on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!! :) :) :)

Lethoiun
12-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Hello all of you Beautiful! fantastic, amazing! people of the Arcane Legends community! and the lovely outstanding amazing staff members & developers in the spacetime studios head quarters!

I'd like to propose my idea's for the next expansion that's just around the corner

-Everyone gets a purple name when they enter the zone *The color will make you easier to notice from far distances and will activate the free-for-all pvp mode on you until you exit the zone*

-This system will provide quests with rewards like for example *1,500/XP/ & 1-3k /Gold/ & Gear Piece rewards* For successfully completing quests given to you in the rotting marsh/warrior lands.

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction.

-Small mini world bosses spawn in the pvp zones on a global clock timer and once they spawn everyone in any map gets a text in red with the following words *Possibly* written: "The Lord of destruction inan hesh has arose from his grave! Battle him in the lands of the Warriors/rotting marsh!".

-PvP Vendors with exclusive items & pets and titles, only that can be purchased with *Honor/Arcane honor/Honorable Magicane/ <--Kill Points or Badges.

-The world bosses drop magical shards that you gather to craft exclusive Dark/Light pets only available to the people who mastered the blacksmiths blessing.

-There will be a crafting level from 1-15 for crafting specific high tier items and every time you successfully craft an item it'll make you gain Experience to level up your crafting skills!

-There will be a hidden rare vendor that appears in high dungeons like mausoleum 4 to 6 and higher future dungeons, these vendors are ancient shadow necromancer mages from the dead who see your worth by you completing quests for them to kill (25-50) mobs from all over arlor's *ELITE* lands corrupted with evil. You should kill any mobs from different maps like for example:

And once you turn in the quest to the shadow mages who appear again, they'll let you have access to their valuble ancient items for the cost of the forsaken shards + some gold like for example 5-10k and platinum for the higher tier ancient items which are tradeable on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!! :) :) :)

Sorry but my eyes hurt lol, replied then edited it to read in black lol...
Anyways interesting ideas

Flamesofanger
12-12-2017, 04:31 AM
Sorry but my eyes hurt lol, replied then edited it to read in black lol...
Anyways interesting ideas

Thank you so much lethoiun! :)

devilMors
12-12-2017, 06:26 AM
In case of PvP

- There should be a chance for low and middle level class players to enter pvp. As long as current gap between poor and rich remain or increases, pvp will never be alive whatever is done or will be done to make it so. Meaning, players should be able to maximize their gear with 5-10m to compete in pvp against every players including riches and poors.

-- Practice room. Those who first time play AL should be able to compute with those who are experienced ones so practice pvp room can be made where every player in that room will have an equal gear, and they will be anonymous and so those new players will be able to improve their skills and ultimately this will increase the number of players; and expand the scale of competition among the groups in PvP.

--- Make sure that Devs care about PvP. I remember there was a dev called Delphina who was managing tournaments and joining PvP rooms and having fun with the players which was motivating the players to enter the PvP.

Obooo
12-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Most of your questions and complaints are at least partially because of the SMALL MAPS and LACK OF RANDOM SURPRISES in this game.

Reakmgc
12-13-2017, 09:18 AM

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!! :) :) :)Omg XD
Huge Ideas XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
12-13-2017, 10:20 AM
If anyone remembers when sts said they wouldn't sunset AL and that they are working on PLA, they said the biggest expansion is planned for next year.

Does this mean we will get something better than maus and more fun? I hope the expansion is different in a good way, like maybe more longer and interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs.

I hope to see something done about the on-screen alerts we get when we pick up items, kill minions, complete a quest, get "you've been cursed" and "you've been targeted by aimed shot", ETC......

I was just running Maus 1, and I was killed by a curse.... What sucks about this is the fact that I did not see the "You've been cursed" alert UNTIL a couple seconds AFTER I died........ This happened because the on-screen alert was still flashing minions killed and items picked up before getting to the curse alert.... What is the point of the "you've been cursed" alert if we cannot rely on it at this point?? It's like receiving a receipt for a purchase 30 days AFTER the purchase when you are only allowed 14 days AFTER the purchase to return it...

If nothing's to be done about the current on-screen alert system, at least give us some way of being alerted of attacks like curse and aimed shot without relying on the on-screen alert...... For instance.......

When we are cursed, alert us by like making the screen turn a purplish color (like the red color when you are low on hp).... When we are targeted by aimed shot, alert us by making the screen turn a reddish color with like a crosshair target on screen, ETC.

Would really love to see that.

Obooo
12-13-2017, 04:07 PM
Because of awakening, every piece of gear is individually unique. The creator' name of that gear should be proudly indented on the name of the gear. We can start from any weapon with all 4 slots awakened. Sts can also make more income by renaming the weapon with platinum. ;-)

PsychoNuke
12-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Because of awakening, every piece of gear is individually unique. The creator' name of that gear should be proudly indented on the name of the gear. We can start from any weapon with all 4 slots awakened. Sts can also make more income by renaming the weapon with platinum. ;-)

You mean like forging your own weapon and then engraving your name on it :)
It will be nice to have a awakening quest (long quest chain) for a specific OP item, let it take time but reward best awakes.

Plqgue
12-15-2017, 12:14 PM
I hope to see something done about the on-screen alerts we get when we pick up items, kill minions, complete a quest, get "you've been cursed" and "you've been targeted by aimed shot", ETC......

I was just running Maus 1, and I was killed by a curse.... What sucks about this is the fact that I did not see the "You've been cursed" alert UNTIL a couple seconds AFTER I died........ This happened because the on-screen alert was still flashing minions killed and items picked up before getting to the curse alert.... What is the point of the "you've been cursed" alert if we cannot rely on it at this point?? It's like receiving a receipt for a purchase 30 days AFTER the purchase when you are only allowed 14 days AFTER the purchase to return it...

If nothing's to be done about the current on-screen alert system, at least give us some way of being alerted of attacks like curse and aimed shot without relying on the on-screen alert...... For instance.......

When we are cursed, alert us by like making the screen turn a purplish color (like the red color when you are low on hp).... When we are targeted by aimed shot, alert us by making the screen turn a reddish color with like a crosshair target on screen, ETC.

Would really love to see that.

You mean like the icon that shows up on the mages before they curse ?

ledtoa
12-15-2017, 10:54 PM
Make it 3D and semi open world

BobDehBuilder
12-16-2017, 12:15 PM
-PvP
>3 Types, W/ Awaken, W/o awaken , same-equip pvp
>pvp brackets(e.g Lv 1-10,10-20 etc),
?leagues( pooling players with same skill level for varation of
difficulty in their respective pvp brackets, matched according to
their RP[rank points] both for random solo and team, ),
>tournaments( seasonal pvp tournaments for awesome rewards,banner etc )
>ability to invite and play pvp in a private room,but kills will
not be counted
>Nation/faction war?(too ambitious at this point maybe xD, during
a specific time say 3pm-4pm cst and few times a day? players will fight
in a zone capturing Small-Medium-Large[which is guarded by guardians
that you need to takedown in order to be able to capture the base] and bases
guardian kills/player kills/base captures etc, will give you points
and highest points wins that zone, a global bar will indicate who
is currently winning, exclusive buffs will be given to winning
nation in terms of dmg,gl,boss dmg,tax etc **was hoping this as
a part of somber storyline where dark will go against light)

-Guild
>More Interactive Guild Hall(can do things you can in a tavern or
add a guild decoration vendor too which has itesm that can be
bought by plat/gold purchasable to certain rank of members
in the guild)
>Guild Event Organizer(Custom made event for plat/gold,
raffles-quests[kill elite mobs/gain aps etc which
could beneficial to the guild]-minigames all of which will have a
reward payout set by the organizer.)
> ability to view stats of members, master/officers have ability
to view stats of members[aps,pve stat, pvp stat]
>customizable ranks/appointment of powers[ability to kick/recruit etc]
>guild quests/ap

-Global Party System
>A menu where you create a party whereby people can join in
>easier to find pt of desired activity(eg running elites, item hunt)
>viewable stats and equips

-Craftables
>Different vendors in ea town w/ unique vanity matching the theme
of the town or aligned w/ the storyline of the town[account bound&or
class specific]
>Dungeons located in ea town for farming materials
>recipes bought w/ plat or gold

-Gold Sinks
>Slot Machine,[New hair,faces],dungeons,

-House Ranking xD[what the point of having nice house w/o anyone
visiting it]
>house rated by visitors on different criterias and ranked by
highest overall - categorized according to house type
>good to see it too and made as chill spots by arlorians

-Other
>ability to disable/skip on-screen pop-up
>easier to navigate through items in inventory much
easier especially if u have hundereds of items :P
>ability to disable looting certain/all type of rarity
>ability to know which elusive four you have killed
>long but fun storyline for next expansion, new city/maps,
im fine w/ new cap but adjust xp requirement pls.... lvling isnt
fun :p
>moving friend/guild member list when they change map or go offline
[pls make it static so as not to click someone else by accident]

will add more if something comes to mind :D

Lethoiun
12-18-2017, 08:44 PM
I like where sts is going with events and energy

Motherless_Child
12-18-2017, 09:07 PM
You mean like the icon that shows up on the mages before they curse ?

Yeah.... But who is being cursed or aimed????

If you know it's you and you are at a certain distance, you will know to flee rather than try to eliminate the curse or aimed shot skeleton....

Fearrr
12-18-2017, 10:39 PM
Lots of great ideas! Question STS is Chest Awakening still planned for future?

CataB
12-19-2017, 03:38 AM
New map,new city,new items ,new pets .A map like sand will be nice with boss like Egipt Gods

TipsyLife
12-19-2017, 05:34 AM
WE MOST DEFINITELY WANT THAT POINT SYSTEM FROM MAUSOLEUM/SOMERHOLT ON THE EXPANSION NEXT YEAR AND WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE COMMUNITY GOALS ALSO CALLED THE LIGHTBEARER FACTION BUT IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT NAME (FOR EXAMPLE, KILL 250.000 BOSS TO UNLOCK STAGE 2 OR MAUS 2) THAT WAS REALLY FUN. I felt like as a community, we were getting something done and put a bar to measure how far we are going as a community also put ranking on the new maps too and PLEASE PLEASEEE PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT A PAY TO PLAY MAP AND ALSO A NEW TOWN....I LIKE THE DARNESS THEME BUT MAKE THIS BASED ON ANGELS...MEANING REAAAALLY WHITE... EVEN SOME MAPS WHITED OUT AND SOME PARTS OF THE MAP BLACK SO THE THEME MEANS THE DARKNESS AND LIGHT ARE HAVING A BATTLE OR SOMETHING. Hope yall get it. Can't explain any better

Plqgue
12-19-2017, 06:32 AM
Yeah.... But who is being cursed or aimed????

If you know it's you and you are at a certain distance, you will know to flee rather than try to eliminate the curse or aimed shot skeleton....

Anyone in range gets cursed and the one dealing the most damage gets aimed

Motherless_Child
12-19-2017, 07:24 AM
Anyone in range gets cursed and the one dealing the most damage gets aimed

Too much math and "target Specific Monitoring".....

Sometimes, in the midsts of the mobbing, you don't see that stuff coming.........

Too much extra thinking when you have things going on other than curse and aimed shot (still have to watch out for bombs, the humongous "orc giant" skeleton, the razor skeleton, that healing defense buffing sorceress, ETC".....

That's why the on-screen alert was implemented in the first place so, seeing as that's a fact, what's the "point in"/"sensible reason for" the implementation of a feature if it's basically broken and/or ineffective?

Ucamaeben
12-19-2017, 07:49 AM
As long as I’ve played this game arcane weps have been used across expansions. I mainly use my dragon sword for the proc and I have really worked hard on my stats with other things.

Just have to keep sharpening the saw! I’m enjoying the awakening thing, you can really customize your abilities.... or try to!

Merry 🎄

Obooo
12-19-2017, 11:19 AM
How about in addition to ap of killing xxx boss 1000 times, award a monster chest to summon that boss to help for a minute?

Obooo
12-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Mage s curse is too weak , nobody uses. How about add critical to mage s curse with double damage reflected?

Tsiguchi Nonshantero
12-19-2017, 11:38 AM
No auto lvl up in the tutorial (I want a lvl 1 toon) or at least be able to choose how distribute the atribute/skill points (I don't like Aimed Shot for rogue).

Enviado desde mi SM-G900V mediante Tapatalk

eiv
12-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Fix Rogue Skills, damage and weapons, rogues are usless now

ClickGames
12-20-2017, 04:15 AM
How about a pvp setting where you get the same gear as everyone else and the same skills and you fight

Obooo
12-20-2017, 11:50 AM
How about open map guild war? So people can pvp in town teamed by guild, as long as you choose open pvp mode on.

DalleManden
12-23-2017, 12:27 PM
In general I think bigger maps would be awesome. Like some people have previously said, a semi-open part of the world would be amazing :)

Azerothraven
12-24-2017, 02:28 PM
Please remove beggars in the next expansion

Tippertwo
12-24-2017, 04:37 PM
Please remove beggars in the next expansion
Beggars will be everywhere. Even if you removed them, new people make new toons and will do the same thing also. People will just be lazy :/
But yeah I wished they could be removed also

Ucamaeben
12-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Though I never completed the glintstone set, I thought the idea of the set was pretty cool, especially for warrior ax skill. I also think the rogue trap upgrade was beneficial. I also understand that we now have skill masteries, but the set skill bonus was unique.

I think this should be considered again. I understand that new sets give amazing stats, but the skill upgrade was pretty cool on top of a aura.

Badzauberer
12-24-2017, 09:23 PM
Pls make farm map for newbies and pros seperately maus 5and6 ... newbies restricted.
An endgame luck equip (lepre) with some stat or set with luck.
Arcane set (best for high-end farmers) and the usual one will be cheaper for newbies.
Usefull legendary equips (legendary equip lvl 61 are used even for pvp until lvl 66 come).
Unrelcoloured heroic pets with better aa and happiness bonus than arcanes and hard to get (for top 50 lb player etc).
Endgame map drop good jewels only (finesse/fury/mind).
Only legendary+ to loot after reroll (usually if you reroll youll get a rare/epic item which are worthless).
Buff if soloing a map (add 50% bonus movement speed / damage / mana etc).

Pharbrek
12-28-2017, 10:06 PM
I know many will disagree, but I'm hoping for a mauso 7-10 only because it would allow me to use my nightmare set for a longer time period.

Sasamon
12-28-2017, 11:55 PM
More craft slots would be very nice. Maybe each item have your own craftory like:
- Weapons
- Helm, Armor, Belt, Ring, Amulet and Artifacts
- Jewels
- Supplies
- Eggs end Event

Because lets suppose that they add 95 more slots(Thinking positive): 100 slots
Our fingers would burn trying to reach the end of crafting. Same thing as Jewels class system, but now for everything.

Lethoiun
01-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Well 2018 is here

PsychoNuke
01-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Stabilize the game economy.. There is a huge gap between the old rich(when making gold was way too easy and farming locks was a thing), middle class (made money with gold loot items) and new players (cant afford gold loot or farm locks anymore). The market is controlled by certain guilds (you did ban 1, but there are more), I call them mafia of AL xD

Lethoiun
01-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Will there be a lvl 71 cap

Kairihearts
01-05-2018, 11:42 AM

I think i can speak for AL community here no one wants to see a lvl 71 cap please no.

Lethoiun
01-05-2018, 12:00 PM
I think i can speak for AL community here no one wants to see a lvl 71 cap please no.

Agreed

11chars

QuaseT
01-05-2018, 12:05 PM
I think i can speak for AL community here no one wants to see a lvl 71 cap please no.I want an expansion with new cap :3

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 12:16 PM
How would they level up that much? That’d get tiring..

Alwarez
01-05-2018, 12:35 PM
I know many will disagree, but I'm hoping for a mauso 7-10 only because it would allow me to use my nightmare set for a longer time period.

Mauso 10 will oneshot u through ur set, unless u go full str

Motherless_Child
01-05-2018, 12:50 PM
mauso 10 will oneshot u through ur set, unless u go full str

lmfao.........

Motherless_Child
01-05-2018, 01:24 PM

Forget that...... Before they make lv.71 open, they are going to have to either significantly increase the XP of enemies, sell higher XP% potions, or make some sort of "XP set"......... The xp points are at 100k+ now, and getting to lv.71 with the current setup would be an absolute nightmare that may run people away from AL..........

Kairihearts
01-05-2018, 02:14 PM
I want an expansion with new cap :3

Haha pls tell me your lying :3

Azerothraven
01-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Haha pls tell me your lying :3

I think he is being sarcastic. Many people stayed at 61 cap because 61-66 was a massive grind. Tbh prices for 61 gear is still good.

I think Please NO to new levels. Even if an XP set was released, it would cost a lot I imagine which would allow rich people to lvl faster and poorer would suffer or rage or whatever it is they do. This would also give rich people a significant advantage over poor as they would get access before anyone else.

But if this is too late to change STS mind, do huge Xpp payout in new expansion by a significant amount ( more than dreamscape 3-5x more from mobs ). PvP at 66 is already not good, allowing more people to come higher gives sit a fair chance.

Please note I am saying this even though I bought a massive amount of Xp elixirs. I would rather resell them 10k each and make few mil loss than grind like the last expansion.

Motherless_Child
01-05-2018, 03:40 PM
I think he is being sarcastic. Many people stayed at 61 cap because 61-66 was a massive grind. Tbh prices for 61 gear is still good.

I think Please NO to new levels. Even if an XP set was released, it would cost a lot I imagine which would allow rich people to lvl faster and poorer would suffer or rage or whatever it is they do. This would also give rich people a significant advantage over poor as they would get access before anyone else.

But if this is too late to change STS mind, do huge Xpp payout in new expansion by a significant amount ( more than dreamscape 3-5x more from mobs ). PvP at 66 is already not good, allowing more people to come higher gives sit a fair chance.

Ditto that....... With things the way they currently are, if they were to release a new cap and necessary/vital XP sets, only about %5 - %10 of the players would be able to afford and make lv.71, the other %95 - %90 will be still be somewhere "below" lv.71 by the time the "next" Lv. cap is released. Heck, nearly %50 would probably leave due to the, yet again, implementation of another gruesome, heavily time consuming target goal (maus/making rank is the other). Without "significant" change, I just don't see a new lv. cap working out all that well........

(the percentages aren't based on any actual info or analysis, they're just rough estimates solely based on feel).........

Flamesofanger
01-05-2018, 03:52 PM
they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy, and yes i know some players dont even have the time but thats the point of mmorpg's you gotta grind,time for new gameplay and content. Plus what if you unlock/obtain everything in the new expansion? won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies* or make everything instant, you'll get bored. Also lv71 will benefit the development of the expansion's gear progression and also benefit our pets! Just my opinion....

Kairihearts
01-05-2018, 04:06 PM
they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy, and yes i know some players dont even have the time but thats the point of mmorpg's you gotta grind,time for new gameplay and content. Plus what if you unlock/obtain everything in the new expansion? won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies* or make everything instant, you'll get bored. Also lv71 will benefit the development of the expansion's gear progression and also benefit our pets! Just my opinion....

Bad potato no no

Azerothraven
01-05-2018, 04:16 PM

I can appreciate ur input but I wouldn’t normally log in just to do 1-2h daily exp quests for months. It is a big hassle rather than fun. We don’t always need be levels to enjoy contents e.g the Cryostar and Northal events are still soo much fun if u have the right Pt and gear.

Let’s be honestly not many of us use all of the pets. I have 150 pets and at least 130 of them are still level 1. We all know the best combitions and we stick to them already.

Only one cure for laziness —-> drive to become rich in AL

Motherless_Child
01-05-2018, 04:25 PM

they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy: Maybe you just need to upgrade your friends list or join a guild with players that predominantly run higher/new maps because people from my friends list are always in maus 3-6 and they are always sending party invites......... Best way to make friends with more adequate players is to run maps with different players and just perform, then the requests will come....... Once you strengthen your friends list, you will see that "new map" activity is more active than you portray it to be....

won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies*: With the current setup, 1-2 hours of grinding per day (even if done every single day), will not put you at lv.71 until you begin receiving your first retirement check. We know lv. gains are a part of RPGs but, with the extremely grueling task of reaching lv.66 being not too far in the past and seeing as that reaching lv. 71 will take like 10 times longer, it's clear that reaching lv.71 is something that really needs to be kept off the radar until some type of significant changes/upgrades are made to the current XP system and there are implementations of more advanced XP elixirs and maybe even possibility sets.

Flamesofanger
01-05-2018, 04:34 PM
they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy: Maybe you just need to upgrade your friends list or join a guild with players that predominantly run higher/new maps because people from my friends list are always in maus 3-6 and they are always sending party invites......... Best way to make friends with more adequate players is to run maps with different players and just perform, then the requests will come....... Once you strengthen your friends list, you will see that "new map" activity is more active than you portray it to be....

won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies*: With the current setup, 1-2 hours of grinding per day (even if done every single day), will not put you at lv.71 until you begin receiving your first retirement check. We know lv. gains are a part of RPGs but, with the extremely grueling task of reaching lv.66 being not too far in the past and seeing as that reaching lv. 71 will take like 10 times longer, it's clear that reaching lv.71 is something that really needs to be kept off the radar until some type of significant changes/upgrades are made to the current XP system and there are implementations of more advanced XP elixirs and maybe even possibility sets.

How do you know lv71 will take a while to reach? they didn't even reveal how much xp is required in order to level up. what if it will be small? or big? no one knows....what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp? nothing has been revealed to us yet. im fine with where i am, i started this game solo and i was always solo for the most part. I'm a lone wolf and its my way. I'm pretty sure everyone else has there own styles also.

Flamesofanger
01-05-2018, 04:37 PM
I can appreciate ur input but I wouldn’t normally log in just to do 1-2h daily exp quests for months. It is a big hassle rather than fun. We don’t always need be levels to enjoy contents e.g the Cryostar and Northal events are still soo much fun if u have the right Pt and gear.

Let’s be honestly not many of us use all of the pets. I have 150 pets and at least 130 of them are still level 1. We all know the best combitions and we stick to them already.

Only one cure for laziness —-> drive to become rich in AL

I have 116 pets and i only use 5 of them and i was hypothetically speaking Even logging on for 1-2 hours is enough for some progression.

Motherless_Child
01-05-2018, 04:42 PM
How do you know lv71 will take a while to reach? they didn't even reveal how much xp is required in order to level up. what if it will be small? or big? no one knows....what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp? nothing has been revealed to us yet. im fine with where i am, i started this game solo and i was always solo for the most part. I'm a lone wolf and its my way. I'm pretty sure everyone else has there own styles also.

I think you're missing something........

I know how much the new levels will need based on my experience since 2012.... The new levels will always require MORE xp than the amount currently listed at cap...... So, for instance, based on my experience, it's already known that you will need MORE than 106,305 XP to reach lv. 67, then, to reach lv.68, you will need MORE XP than what was needed to reach lv. 67, and ETC........ I've manually leveled up "EVERY" level from 1 - 66 in AL, so I know what a new lv. cap will demand.....

And, as your post says: "what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp"........ As we have been saying, that's what WOULD BE needed to make a new lv.cap work and, that still may not be enough.......

Flamesofanger
01-05-2018, 04:46 PM
I think you're missing something........

I know how much the new levels will need based on my experience since 2012.... The new levels will always require MORE xp than the amount currently listed at cap...... So, for instance, based on my experience, it's already known that you will need MORE than 106,305 XP to reach lv. 67, then, to reach lv.68, you will need MORE XP than what was needed to reach lv. 67, and ETC........ I've manually leveled up "EVERY" level from 1 - 66 in AL, so I know what a new lv. cap will demand.....

And, as your post says: "what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp"........ As we have been saying, that's what WOULD BE needed to make a new lv.cap work and, that still may not be enough.......

Of course the mobs and quests will have more xp, also what if the xp requirement changes all of a sudden due to community feedback? no one knows, this is one of those rare occasions where players actually don't want a level cap increase, so mabey the devs will look into it?

Obooo
01-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Pls add group msg functions , such as msg all warrior of lvl 66... As well as sorting friend list, or add memo for a friend (e.g. this guy good at esg...) thanks!

Dollarr
01-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Happy New Year Arcane Legends

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
01-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Told ya guys lol

Elleabridges
01-11-2018, 12:05 PM
More guild control
Such as limit officer ability to kick whole
Give a position between rec and officers
Allow guild halls to be decorated like homes.
A new hall would be nice
A way to print list of all guild members for master to
show last log in to gm

Patrickbr
01-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Rename for story tokens once in 6 month. Also they should make their servers a bit faster and make a little easier way to lvl up, newbies lvl to 21 and quit and I understand them, actually cap killing game there are players at every lvl and we can't play together

Iliketolol
01-11-2018, 03:39 PM
just do a huge gold sink , things are getting out of hands right now. it is extremely hard for majority of players to afford the game.

Lethoiun
01-13-2018, 04:40 PM
More guild control
Such as limit officer ability to kick whole
Give a position between rec and officers
Allow guild halls to be decorated like homes.
A new hall would be nice
A way to print list of all guild members for master to
show last log in to gm

Nice suggestions

Patrickbr
01-13-2018, 06:51 PM
We should get new arena with bosses that loot mythics/arcanes such as planar arena, and bring back tombs for PvE lovers, also put some new music more interesting, and I think too much auras in one city makes game lag so please don't make too much glow things I know they r cool for show off but it's laggy, make some disco bar where we can sit and listen music we could go there at friday night haha, also this game need to understand players who are not in situation to buy platinum but they working really hard and playing even more than these plat users but they still sucks because it's pay to win, don't put some maps where we need to pay it's silly.. New swords such as dark watch would be cool for warrior to bring them back as weapon or weapon vanity, make day-night switching in city and make that city really big the greatest city arlorian have ever seen make quests with XP and put we can rename our names for story tokens only once in 6months

Snowman Is here
01-14-2018, 02:31 PM
Im looking forward to the lvl71 cap... the 61-66 grind isn’t bad at all if you simply put some time into leveling up whenever you’re online. When going from 61-66 all that was needed was a 7 day xp elixir and running elite citadel/ daily quests. Perhaps lvl71 isn’t for the average player but don’t discard the level cap entirely for us who have no issue with it. I honestly believe they will raise the xp given by mobs for the expansion. If they don’t Im fine with it. Raising the level cap has always been a part of expansions, obviously more xp is needed for higher levels(Has nobody played diablo ?!) and us being a more experienced community in general should gladly accept the challenge for lvl66-71.

If its too hard for you, you don’t have to do it. (If you are too lazy**)

Lethoiun
01-14-2018, 03:38 PM
Im looking forward to the lvl71 cap... the 61-66 grind isn’t bad at all if you simply put some time into leveling up whenever you’re online. When going from 61-66 all that was needed was a 7 day xp elixir and running elite citadel/ daily quests. Perhaps lvl71 isn’t for the average player but don’t discard the level cap entirely for us who have no issue with it. I honestly believe they will raise the xp given by mobs for the expansion. If they don’t Im fine with it. Raising the level cap has always been a part of expansions, obviously more xp is needed for higher levels(Has nobody played diablo ?!) and us being a more experienced community in general should gladly accept the challenge for lvl66-71.

If its too hard for you, you don’t have to do it. (If you are too lazy**)

100k xp per lvl is a lot, also you have to consider stats and balance because it's changes. Besides a majority of the players wouldn't want a lvl cap. I think sts should just make the world bigger and add maps instead of lvling up to be in one area.

It's just not appealing to lvl to 71

Snowman Is here
01-14-2018, 05:57 PM
100k xp per lvl is a lot, also you have to consider stats and balance because it's changes. Besides a majority of the players wouldn't want a lvl cap. I think sts should just make the world bigger and add maps instead of lvling up to be in one area.

It's just not appealing to lvl to 71

Everyone keeps bringing up the amount of xp needed as if it’s suppose to be easy, don’t forget with the expansion a new map will most likely give a fair amount of xp to compensate for the large amount needed to level up. If you’re talking about the majority of the players, the majority of them mainly focus on pve at lvl66; So why would it be a problem to introduce a new cap when the majority of the community already grind in pve? [They could farm with gl/xp simultaneously]. Sure more maps would be a nice addition but I don’t agree with staying at lvl66. It’s unbalanced, pvp is dead, gears are too expensive(Lvl66 gear is only available in nightmare crates) and with the majority farming maus the economy is experiencing an inflation causing many issues. Sts can fix many of these issues with a new expansion/ lvl cap. Sounds very appealing imo.

Im all ears for a good reason for sts not implementing the lvl71 cap, aside from “it’s going to be too hard to level up”.

Lethoiun
01-14-2018, 06:06 PM
Everyone keeps bringing up the amount of xp needed as if it’s suppose to be easy, don’t forget with the expansion a new map will most likely give a fair amount of xp to compensate for the large amount needed to level up. If you’re talking about the majority of the players, the majority of them mainly focus on pve at lvl66; So why would it be a problem to introduce a new cap when the majority of the community already grind in pve? [They could farm with gl/xp simultaneously]. Sure more maps would be a nice addition but I don’t agree with staying at lvl66. It’s unbalanced, pvp is dead, gears are too expensive(Lvl66 gear is only available in nightmare crates) and with the majority farming maus the economy is experiencing an inflation causing many issues. Sts can fix many of these issues with a new expansion/ lvl cap. Sounds very appealing imo.

Im all ears for a good reason for sts not implementing the lvl71 cap, aside from “it’s going to be too hard to level up”.

Good points, excited to see what happens

Lethoiun
01-23-2018, 01:05 PM
Any more thoughts in general? Since devs are asking questions

Lethoiun
02-19-2018, 02:30 AM
Expansion getting closer, thoughts and suggestions?

Spheresome
02-27-2018, 06:02 PM
I think there should be a pvp mode with something called "A pvp standard" where all players are either given the same gear to fight in the pvp. Or all players are given a starting amount of new currency that they could use to buy gear, jewels and pets in a "pvp shop" where they temporarily use the gear they bought with the new currency in battle. (The gear and new currency would be removed immediately after pvp match has finished) I feel this could really level out and balance out the huge gaps in strength between pvp players in this mode.

Kershy
02-27-2018, 09:12 PM
Expansion getting closer, thoughts and suggestions?I have an idea for PvP but gosh I'm so lazy to type all of it!

intizamfamily888
02-28-2018, 03:59 AM
Pls keep lvl 66 as Cap and release new content at this lvl

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Lethoiun
04-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Pls keep lvl 66 as Cap and release new content at this lvl

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

I want this idea to

Captain critic
04-04-2018, 05:08 AM
Pls give us a delete button for quests

Kershy
04-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Pls give us a delete button for questsWhy would you want a delete button lol

Nohealth
04-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Looking at what PL got, I am thinking that AL might get something similar as well! Undersea expansion was requested since I remember

Zylx
04-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Looking at what PL got, I am thinking that AL might get something similar as well! Undersea expansion was requested since I remember

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?297804-Underwater-Expansion

TipsyLife
04-09-2018, 10:31 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?297804-Underwater-ExpansionBikini bottom? Why not? Make a bikini bottom themed expansion

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
04-18-2018, 07:47 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?297804-Underwater-Expansion

Great idea, hope this happens

ciagenny
05-04-2018, 06:38 AM
I just want sts to bring back the era of rogue when a rogue is needed to deal damage on bosses and not mage. Please.. It's a basic request. More balance between classes. Each class has its purpose, don't mix them up. No more boss can't be killed if the run has no mage. Mages are suppose to deal damage on mobs. Back to basic!

I have no other request! I don't complain much! AL is a good game! Just remember we are arlorian, we live in the era of kingdom, no space ship, no aliens (talking about future heroes visiting kingdom) but still alright it's an event which makes people keep playing. But..

I saw many people making mage, change classes or buy mage account to run on maps these days to get more invites sadly.
And I love my rogue, I'm a rogue since the day I play Al. I'm loyal to my rogue. Please sts taking care of our class.

BRYBE
05-05-2018, 01:13 AM
This is my wishlist for lvl 71 expansion
1. New house (a real house) well.. tavern isnt a house
2. New character
3. New map with new theme (lvl 66 expansion maps is just recolored)
4. New arcane pet (with good AA)
5. New items : pants , shoe and cape . If it needed too much work just make it not visible(same as pendant/ring/belt/artifact)
6. New event : Expansion event (something like rebuild garetta event)
7. New arcane artifact e.g. 100 dex 25 str 25 int or 75 dex 50 str 25 int
8. New guild castle
9. New city with auc , stash and elite kills list in new guild castle
10. Guild castle can be fill up with furniture

Spices
05-05-2018, 02:17 AM
Nobody touch the lore yet? OMG, AL lore is a mess! The trio Vili, Uller, Himi, was great. But then come Tindirin. At that time, I thought, well maybe temporary setback. But then we got Orcs, Gnomes, Undead, and Dreamscape. Oh no, where were Arlorian heroes?

Please, let us have cohesive lore. You can uncover that the trio were actually just local heroes. Operates in villages around Brackenridge and Kraken Isles, held in high regard due to their contribution to dimensional jump to Kelys. You can also incorporate another local heroes that once walk the undergrounds caves, who once uncovered power in minerals and build Banished sets. Local heroes that once a legendary Grandmaster of Balance order, who despite their low endurance, can prevail against the undead due to their supreme haste spells.

All of this so that in the next expansion, player can be offered, "If you wish to surpass their legend, gain insight from their footstep, craft a gear that is amalgamation of their experience combined." At once, the insignia, cryostar essence, and what have you became relevant again. Banished set, Lvl36 mythic armor, Planar pendant, and so on became (optional) component that can give edge to player crafted gear. I applaud the usability of Arcane Shard and Arcane Fossil in various recipes, but that's not enough. Legionaire insignia still drop from RenGol maps. It's a miracle somebody still buy them whenever I sold them at auction.

Oh, don't forget Gustav, that poor dead mage. Make him a chronicler, his ghost keep secret to many quest line.

Lethoiun
05-30-2018, 02:51 PM
Yaaaaa, expansion is finally around the corner

Lethoiun
10-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Yaaaaa, expansion is finally around the corner

not impressed with expansion