PDA

View Full Version : Chat filter

Matutd
12-01-2017, 07:35 AM
I seem to be getting muted sometimes for saying normal things. I’m here now from getting muted for saying “she’s just watching a film”. The only reason I could assume is that the end of jusT and the start of WATch connecting have caused it but I feel like the chat filter is far too strict. If the chat filter is going to stay the same there could at least be a badge or title for when you’re muted so I don’t have to feel rude by ignoring someone in the middle of a conversation.

NemTheTopMage
12-01-2017, 10:02 AM
The chat filter needs a bit of work, but the problem with that sentence are the two words "just watching". If your muted you can still send mail in case you want to let the one your talking to know your muted for a few minutes. I get muted every so often but I've seen from the devs their working on it, but if your muted it may help them by sending a mail message to one of the devs in game by letting them know the sentence you got muted for it should help them with the chat filter though of two certain words causing the mutes