PDA

View Full Version : Can’t access account anymore.

Backstabber
12-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Hi there.

I used to play AL a long time ago but I was thinking of returning to the game. I remember spending so much time and effort playing the game just to buy that Ice Queen Dress vanity for my rogue. I really miss Arcane Legends and I just wanna get back to it. The problem is, I no longer have access to the facebook/email/google play account I synced my acc with. I don’t even remember if I used fb or an email or a playstore acc. Even if I find out what I used, I no longer have access to that account because I have a different fb now/I don’t know the pw to whatever email I used/I no longer use the playstore cause I’m now on ios. Long story short I’m really clueless. I don’t know how to get my AL back.

I emailed support regarding my problem. They responded once, but when I asked for further help I didn’t get anything anymore. It’s nice that I remember the password to this forum account which I made together with my Arcane Legends, but my password and email here wasnt the information to my rogue account.

I made this forum post because I really really want my rogue back. If there is some way, please I’m begging you Spacetime Studios. I mean I don’t see any harm in making a new account, I love your game! but it’s just that getting my old account would make things so much better cause I’ve already had so much progress there.

Thank you so much and I’m praying you guys can help me out.

IGN: Vyrissa
Rogue Class

Gouiwaa9000
12-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Pm a dev on forums , they will probably help you . But note , if you have no proof that the account is actually yours there is nothing you can do about it . Also we had a major name 'release' so if you havent played in a couple years your rogs name will be randomly generated .

Disproof
12-01-2017, 01:35 PM
As mentioned above you will be able to retrieve ur account back only if u have proof that this whats urs (like information about platinum purchment in case u bought).Contact support and I hope everything goes fine!

Jeoraseo
12-03-2017, 04:57 PM
If you can’t remember any relevant details about
your your old account then consider it gone.
I lost 3 accounts/characters cuz I forgot my
username/password. You are better off making a new character.