PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Player Recognition

Ucamaeben
12-02-2017, 11:06 AM
There’s a lot of players that have been playing for many years and I think there should be more to recognize their committment to the game and the community.

I know, in the past, there’s been banners but it’s my opinion the loyalty and dedication should be recognized, these players have the experience from the past to bring the game into the future.

This could be in the form of skills, pets, housing bonuses or weapons, but I believe the long time players deserve more.

ssbake
12-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Being an old player
I dont find this fair for the new players
The level cap banners are enough for the old players i believe

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Drone
12-02-2017, 03:26 PM
There’s a lot of players that have been playing for many years and I think there should be more to recognize their committment to the game and the community.

I know, in the past, there’s been banners but it’s my opinion the loyalty and dedication should be recognized, these players have the experience from the past to bring the game into the future.

This could be in the form of skills, pets, housing bonuses or weapons, but I believe the long time players deserve more.

While you're at it, why not ask for +20 main stat jewels, 50M gold and exclusive vanities too, after all, you deserve more....

Ucamaeben
12-02-2017, 05:33 PM
+ 20 main stat = heroic pets

50m = gold loot Maus runs

Exclusive vanities = leaderboard winners

Of course anyone can achieve those things. I think that some of the players that have stuck with this game deserve recognition. It doesn’t have to be monetary or beneficial to game play. I think these players are special and part of the reason why this game prevails.

Eagle eye2229
12-02-2017, 06:34 PM
I won't say yes but I won't say no.

Something COULD be added without any tilting of egos or wealth ;) ;)

(Note: I have at least the gold shield/buckler and purp book.)

All in all, +1

Drone
12-02-2017, 07:35 PM
You completely missed the point. Anyway, so your take is that the new/newer player don’t contribute to the prevalence of this game? If anything STS should give those new players special attention so they’ll stick with the game, how about that?
+ 20 main stat = heroic pets

50m = gold loot Maus runs

Exclusive vanities = leaderboard winners

Of course anyone can achieve those things. I think that some of the players that have stuck with this game deserve recognition. It doesn’t have to be monetary or beneficial to game play. I think these players are special and part of the reason why this game prevails.

pooball-AL
12-02-2017, 08:06 PM
A banner would be cool [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Jeoraseo
12-03-2017, 05:02 PM
I totally agree with you on that uca ������

Boltag
12-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Sorry, It will not happen anytime soon.

Kakashis
12-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Well, players who had an account in 2012 received a vet shield couple of years back. Since then people playing from 2013 like myself didn't get anything even on this year's 5th anniversary. Would love to see some recognition in the form of vanities like the vet shield. But STS has been really busy with PLA. AL future really depends upon PLA's success atm. Just let STS do their thing right now.

Lethoiun
12-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Rip me im only here from 2014

Ucamaeben
12-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments. It’s an interesting topic to be sure. I understand that newer players contribute to the game immensely and I’m glad to see them. I also hope they stick around like some of the players I know that have been part of the game way before I started farming locks off of jarl.

Have a great week everyone, winter is coming!

Greoatef
12-04-2017, 05:14 AM
as someone else said we have the level cap banners from level 16 up .... so the vets could pop those on. Plus the shield. And there is the title "sentinel" for the very old players. Theres also the elite journeyman armour vanity which is non tradeable .... and a couple of other old armour vanities, one of which i think was only available on the first three days of the game (the brown one)?
So there are a fair few things out there that the longer serving players have.
:)

Neutrone
12-05-2017, 07:49 AM
What sucks for me is that I started in 2012 but my current accounts (linked to my gmail) were created in 2014 ugh...

Ucamaeben
12-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Thanks for all the viewpoints. I can’t honestly remember when I started, I’ll have to look at my account. I remember the first time I ran elite tindrin wilds and was taught how to parked the mini bosses to get to the egg, crazy... and the feeling I got when I dropped my first elite chest from there worth 50k! Fun times for sure.

Gouiwaa9000
12-05-2017, 03:56 PM
The exclusive banners are enough for me , but perhaps they recive some unique perk when equiped ? Like a coloured name ( color matching with the banner ) ?
If you see this in game it wont stand out , nothing screams 'hey im playing for 4 years dont call me a nab' XD

Fyrce
12-05-2017, 06:20 PM
A gold aura should surround me wherever I pass. Golden footprints should shadow me. Such is the life of old nubs :p