PDA

View Full Version : Is Level 41 balanced...

Denari
12-02-2017, 05:31 PM
If so I'm buying 41 (War) Gear

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Neutrone
12-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Yeah right now its pretty balanced, a rogue wont combo you

Denari
12-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Yeah right now its pretty balanced, a rogue wont combo you

Thank you

Lawpvp
12-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Thank you

wont combo u but it will wreck u in a 1v1 and rogues are best in clash. Rogues rule all twink brackets.

shadowronn
12-04-2017, 02:19 AM
wont combo u but it will wreck u in a 1v1 and rogues are best in clash. Rogues rule all twink brackets.

Hate to disagree but it’s true, if a rogue and mage are equally geared ,rogue wins no matter what ...

Neutrone
12-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Rogues rule all twink brackets.

Apart from 46 (not disagreeing with your point btw I'm just slipping this one in cuz its a fact), a tank with an arcane sword vs a rogue with an arcane sword, the tank is really more likely to win. Just sayin [emoji6]

Neutrone
12-04-2017, 07:37 AM
Hate to disagree but it’s true, if a rogue and mage are equally geared ,rogue wins no matter what ...I mean, this really depends on a things like skills used and experience. Like if were talking about lvl 31-49 then I wouldn't really consider it the case. Levels above this range I'm not sure since I don't pvp there on a mage.... Levels below this yeah usually that would be the case and your point would be valid. I'm only speaking from my experience though since I'm better on a mage than I am on a rogue so no one take my word for it.

shadowronn
12-04-2017, 07:47 AM
Tank>rogue>mage at 61

Neutrone
12-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Tank>rogue>mage at 61Thanks, at least now I know [emoji4]

Lawpvp
12-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Apart from 46 (not disagreeing with your point btw I'm just slipping this one in cuz its a fact), a tank with an arcane sword vs a rogue with an arcane sword, the tank is really more likely to win. Just sayin [emoji6]

Yah i guess your right, i didnt really think about 46 but tanks are absurd there.thats probably the only exception tho

manhands
12-14-2017, 10:40 AM
I feel like with the introduction of heroic pets, increased awakened items and now artifacts it’s especially difficult to compete unless these items are used.
I’d agree with some of the above statements regarding rogue power but I’m not starting a balance/unbalance war after all it’s pvp, sometime you’re gonna get killed.
Since the inception of the para, pvp has been an arms race; you either have the next plat powered thing or you don’t. Currently, you don’t really stand a chance against a slotted heroic pet and an arcane artifact coupled with the standard eyes,paras,etc...
Have a super time, see you out there

BestOf13-16s
12-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Hate to disagree but it’s true, if a rogue and mage are equally geared ,rogue wins no matter what ...

not in 43s. apparently u havent seen my sorc who destroyed most rogues XD

Dispressor
12-02-2018, 10:32 AM
Bro I played top guild in 41 and 43
(mage), and also tested lv 71 50 61 63.
I want to be onest with u.
Pvp are not balanced at any lvl.
That's why a fix of pvp was requested and needed.
Current situation is :
Endgame : lv 66-71 tanks far away from other classes and above all
Twinks: lv 0-40 armor of awakening and pets stats gives an insane total amount of it, u get kills only from ungeared people. Same geared clash ends in a tie with no deaths. What a pity I love those low pvp
Twink 41-44 is good at the moment there isn't one shot rogs and super op tank. But damage dealt by tanks and mage need a buff.
Twink Lv 50 here same situation as lv 41 44 but here tanks have annoying super unbalanced glint set and drag sword. Also mage have a deadly hex staff but when proc lag make game totally unplayable.
Lv 61 63: most balanced for now in my opinion but most expensive by far. U need arcane armor and lv 60 arte. And in speed set games u need ping under 80 or u get one shot by superfast rog.
Hope I can be helpful with this
Best of luck
Electrodecay

BestOf13-16s
12-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Bro I played top guild in 41 and 43
(mage), and also tested lv 71 50 61 63.
I want to be onest with u.
Pvp are not balanced at any lvl.
That's why a fix of pvp was requested and needed.
Current situation is :
Endgame : lv 66-71 tanks far away from other classes and above all
Twinks: lv 0-40 armor of awakening and pets stats gives an insane total amount of it, u get kills only from ungeared people. Same geared clash ends in a tie with no deaths. What a pity I love those low pvp
Twink 41-44 is good at the moment there isn't one shot rogs and super op tank. But damage dealt by tanks and mage need a buff.
Twink Lv 50 here same situation as lv 41 44 but here tanks have annoying super unbalanced glint set and drag sword. Also mage have a deadly hex staff but when proc lag make game totally unplayable.
Lv 61 63: most balanced for now in my opinion but most expensive by far. U need arcane armor and lv 60 arte. And in speed set games u need ping under 80 or u get one shot by superfast rog.
Hope I can be helpful with this
Best of luck
Electrodecay

lmao i never get 1 shotted by a rogue when i played 43. idk what class u have been playing with but sure as hell i ATE quite a good amount of rogues there and even mages. just ask opneo when i dueled him and beat him 3-0 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA