PDA

View Full Version : Vanities ...?

Tippertwo
12-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Where did my vanity disappear to? I bought a hoodie for 500 gold, went and switched my hat, and my hoodie vanity disappeared. I can't find it in my inventory. I see other hoodies but they're not vanities. Plus they lower my hp.

Tippertwo
12-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Also, more questions by yours truly ;). Can you do tiers together with a party, not just with the Gauntlet? How do you join one another in the town?

Energizeric
12-04-2017, 12:28 AM
I believe a vanity is not a separate item like in AL or PL, but instead you are paying for the item in question to be made to look like another item. So the vanity is your original hat being made to look like another hat. So once you switch out your hat, the vanity is gone.

Java
12-04-2017, 07:08 AM
I believe a vanity is not a separate item like in AL or PL, but instead you are paying for the item in question to be made to look like another item. So the vanity is your original hat being made to look like another hat. So once you switch out your hat, the vanity is gone.All items you have looted are in the costumer library. Even after they have been furnaced.

Tippertwo
12-04-2017, 04:33 PM
So there's no way you can access that vanity you bought? There's no separate section for vanities like in AL?

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-04-2017, 04:49 PM
So there's no way you can access that vanity you bought? There's no separate section for vanities like in AL?

Heya Tippertwo!

The vanities in PLA work differently than in AL. Rather than buy a vanity item that you equip to a vanity slot, in PLA you go to the Vanity merchant to buy specific looks, and then to the Costumer to apply those looks. If you have purchased a helmet or armor, go to the Costumer and select the armor or helmet section. You'll see a list of all the armor and helmets you've collected throughout PLA (purchased from the vanity vendor and any items you've ever looted). You can then choose the look you want and apply it to your gear!

Note that you'll have to re-apply this look for each piece of gear you want to appear like that vanity piece.

Tippertwo
12-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Heya Tippertwo!

The vanities in PLA work differently than in AL. Rather than buy a vanity item that you equip to a vanity slot, in PLA you go to the Vanity merchant to buy specific looks, and then to the Costumer to apply those looks. If you have purchased a helmet or armor, go to the Costumer and select the armor or helmet section. You'll see a list of all the armor and helmets you've collected throughout PLA (purchased from the vanity vendor and any items you've ever looted). You can then choose the look you want and apply it to your gear!

Note that you'll have to re-apply this look for each piece of gear you want to appear like that vanity piece.
Awesome! Thanks, Vroom! That makes a lot of sense now! :D