Banned
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
8=D

Avadonna
07-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Ooh what a tease! You'll get one soon!

tjornan
07-06-2010, 09:14 PM
*sighs* true dat bro true dat. I was gonna buy one for you. I offered a full thoth set mages and scorpion helm of isis. He just left. Called me a newb.

The greed, my friend the greed grips the human race. It grips the human race as banned hopes to grasp a pink dagger someday

Violentsaint
07-06-2010, 09:38 PM
hey banned i have about 50 pinks in my stash, id be happy to give you some to help you out :)

i wish i could give you money but honestly all i do is farm, and i spend my gold on elixers so i can farm faster XD

and i only have 50 pinks in my bank because i give pinks away almost daily. the other day i gave a random a thoth spear and sheild, a plate of legend and a conq helm, all lvl 40, and asked for nothing in return.

and my best friend ingame called inching is looking for a staff of thoth, i traded my snipers scarab bow on my archer plus 6k so i could get the staff for him, i also gave queenrichie a hook staff for free yesterday.

im really sick of all the greed, it makes me want to almost stop playing, i mean if u have a blaster or somthin, dont sit around town acting like ur king sh*t tryin to sell it for 500k, just give it to someone that needs it.

one thing ive learnt in pocketlegends is if your nice to people, they will treat you the same... thats my advice

Smartress
07-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Someone is selling Ryylox Alient Blaster (Level 45), start bid 500K.

tjornan
07-06-2010, 09:43 PM
The truest statement ever. Im getting sick of it. I just gave away a thoth scarab buckler yesterday. He go really happy.

Generally, its nice to hve like a "if u get a pink talon ill give it to u, and if i get a pink dagger i give it to you" kinda thing. (me and banned have this) cuz i want a talon, he wants a dagger

Someone is selling Ryylox Alient Blaster (Level 45), start bid 500K.

Its stupid. What does that guy get? Wow 500k. What does he get with 500k? More pinks. The only benefit he gets is a slight moment of joy at getting 500k. So if you hve a good pink, the only good thing you get is recognition from random ppl on the internet. If you hve a pink, equip or give. Thats my motto. I am a collector of pinks tho. But do u know why? Its so i can hold a huge lottery when i quit. If i hve built up a fair amount of money, ill give however much you need. I get the good feeling of helping someone out, when all they get is the feeling that theyve wasted too much time on this game, all for a bunch of pinks or a huge amount of cash that they hve nothing to do with.

bmc85uk
07-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Just a shame people ask so much, I'd never spend 200k on an item unless it was some form of super rare immense loot from a nightmare dungeon *winks at the devs*.

I'd probably ask 30k tops for a dagger/talon/wand (not from a friend of course :)), now people know how to get em, they're getting more common and prices are dropping, so it's the greedy idiots loss, he could be spreading the love early instead of hoarding loot like a miser.

vulgarstrike
07-07-2010, 12:12 AM
banned I'm sure the devs have put code in specifically so you can't find dAggers

Cascade
07-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Is this a sympathy thread? Lol

Cascade
07-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Ah, cool story bro! ;D

Jstizar
07-07-2010, 12:50 AM
The story was enjoyable, and sad. :P