PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good guild?

xbellaMortex
10-31-2011, 01:04 PM
any 50+ guilds? looking for loyal respectful guild. Im lvl 53 enchantress i mostly do xp runs, but willing to help anybody that needs help :)....:untroubled:

KingFu
10-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey Bella, I recommend putting a little more information:) Maybe your level, what you're looking for in a guild, what you can offer to the guild etc. And if you're comfortable with it, maybe your age and location (For example, I live in Southern California). These things can help a guild determine whether you'd make a good addition or not.

Best of luck!

xbellaMortex
10-31-2011, 02:23 PM
hahaha sowwy! its my first time posting here O.o but thx for the advice! :)

KingFu
10-31-2011, 02:24 PM
hahaha sowwy! its my first time posting here O.o but thx for the advice! :)

No need to be sorry:) Welcome to the forums btw!

xbellaMortex
10-31-2011, 02:27 PM
No need to be sorry:) Welcome to the forums btw! hehehe thx!:excitement:

xbellaMortex
10-31-2011, 02:35 PM
No need to be sorry:) Welcome to the forums btw! oh wait, do u know how to delete posts or threads u make? or close them

KingFu
10-31-2011, 03:14 PM
oh wait, do u know how to delete posts or threads u make? or close them

You can't lock or delete an entire thread yourself. You'd need to message Samhayne and ask him to lock this thread. To delete a post (not a thread), hit edit, delete, then fill in the "Delete message" bubble and click "Delete post":)

xeapon anize
10-31-2011, 04:45 PM
any 50+ guilds? looking for loyal respectful guild. Im lvl 53 enchantress i mostly do xp runs, but willing to help anybody that needs help :)....:untroubled:

Welcome to the forums bella :). One Winged Angels would recruit. We are a lvl 40+ guild. Dont know if you are ok with it. We are always looking for helpful respectful people to join us. If you are interested pm me ign anizeuibilis guild masters of OWA!!!

xbellaMortex
10-31-2011, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forums bella :). One Winged Angels would recruit. We are a lvl 40+ guild. Dont know if you are ok with it. We are always looking for helpful respectful people to join us. If you are interested pm me ign anizeuibilis guild masters of OWA!!! hehehe thx xeapon! :) sure i will keep that in mind :D i'll hit u up as soon as i make up my mind :D

xeapon anize
10-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Sure no problem ill be waiting for your answer and thank you for the friend request ( you helped me discover something new :) )

xbellaMortex
11-01-2011, 12:09 AM
hahaha np :D

blox
11-02-2011, 06:03 PM
there will be a guild 50+ soon on the guild section so check back often! My guild is 50+ its COD ( Call Of Duty )