PDA

View Full Version : Where do locked crates drop

sellall
12-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Sorry for noob question but I haven't played in a few years. I tried searching and it looks like they don't drop at km3 or Jarl anymore.

Can I farm locked in Ydra forrest maps? I don't have gear or gold right now so I need easy maps to start

Irg
12-08-2017, 06:21 PM
In grave yard and maus, graveyard & m1-4 drop small locked and 4-6 drop large to massive

Immobiliar
12-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Jarl drops i think , still in maus yes. But you have some other places like dead city u guess

Flamesofanger
12-09-2017, 04:35 AM
I'd suggest you farm mausoleum m5-6 & 1st map of kraken windmoore normal & undim fields elite/normal and last but not least lost mages mine normal!

You're welcome! :o

sellall
12-09-2017, 05:07 AM
I'm level 41, I'm poor and I don't have gear. I appreciate the Mauseleum advice but I'm a long ways from there. What is the easiest mal that I can farm for crates? I guess I'm looking for the closest thing to Jarl

Suentous PO
12-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Jarl drops i think ,

No longer does he drop any good crate

I'm level 41, I'm poor and I don't have gear. I appreciate the Mauseleum advice but I'm a long ways from there. What is the easiest mal that I can farm for crates? I guess I'm looking for the closest thing to Jarl

Unless you are trying to twink at some level, I'd suggest you do the xp quests daily. While you are leveling up quickly, you can earn somewhere near 10k a day off those quests, besides that it will get you to better maps to farm.
Xp quest guide- https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375038-Daily-XP-Quests

Back to your question of locks, here's your options..
Mage mines (spider drops), first map of kraken isl has a mini boss that can drop and main boss, and undim fields where Krom is a randomly placed spawn.
Keep your eye on other options for gold also- https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?396999-Gold-Guide!-Preferably-for-Endgame!
When we have any event, you'll wanna go hard at that, even just getting a heroic egg off an event matters when your poor.

And lastly welcome back! Have fun kill stuff

sellall
12-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Do locked crates drop in ydra forest?

Xxkayakxx
12-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Do locked crates drop in ydra forest?

I would say that locks drops fron every boss surrounded by a red cyrcle.
Anyway, as Suentous suggested, kraken isles 1 and shuyal 4 (go straigh in the middle of the map, boss is there) are known as best maps for drops using timed elixir, as they give best ratio drop/time.

Cupcake pet gives u another 2% of luck, I slotted one in Hisha to maximize my luck ;)

Welcome back and have fun :)

sellall
12-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Can a developer please clarify if locked crates drop in ydra maps. Seems like nobody knows for sure

Suentous PO
12-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Can a developer please clarify if locked crates drop in ydra maps. Seems like nobody knows for sure

is there any reason to run ydra? I can guarantee they can drop in dead city

sellall
12-09-2017, 11:12 PM
is there any reason to run ydra? I can guarantee they can drop in dead city

It's the easiest map that has two bosses

Patrickbr
01-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Go to Citadel easy mid map bosses