PDA

View Full Version : A funny story

tjornan
07-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Today in my eternal hunt for the desert talon of thoth, i came across a guy who was flaming this noob. (it was in my game i was helping the noob lvl a bit)He was being very rude, and he said, wanna settle this in pvp? So after i kicked his butt, he said "ya well how many lvl 45 players do u hve?" i said "1" he said "wow ur a noob, i hve 2 lvl 45 players. And 1 lvl 35. I did this all in 1 week. Whose the noob now?" i laughed. And said "its still you and left." he came charging after me so i splained things to him.

Ultimately, this thread is to the people who think theyre great with there lvl 45 players that they got to lvl 45 in 2 days. If a person is lvl 13 and has played this game a long time, hes not a noob. Noobitity is not by lvl. Its by experience

tryser
07-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Haha, great story, I agree. If you play a game casually (I'm lvl 14 and play once every 2 days), it doesn't mean you're a noob, it simply means that you don't play as often. I know that the game is built on the spacetime engine, I know that it's got 3 animal kingdoms helping save the realm from evil monsters. I can even play the game quite well. I just don't have the time.

tryser
07-06-2010, 10:18 PM
And btw, one lvl 45 character is enough for me

tjornan
07-06-2010, 10:21 PM
*sigh* before cascade gets on, im just gonna do it for him. If he was here he would say " tryser, there is an edit button in case you want to add a "btw" in there. Double posting is not allowed" thats what he would say

Neurion
07-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Wow you fell for a flamebait and you lost! XD

Izbar
07-07-2010, 12:01 AM
I would just like to say you are all noobs for not having filled all ur character slots with 45s started a new account and filled it as well i mean seriously if you dont hvae 12 45s you should quit now, i dont know how you guys even have the motivation to get up in the morning let alone play a game that you so obviously will never have and real skill at. Seriously one 45 is all that you noobs can muster how fail you are FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!! :P

Told through the eyes of a non-noobish person

vulgarstrike
07-07-2010, 12:06 AM
the easy way to say this is,

cool story bro.

FluffNStuff
07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
I think the Part 3 Paper Zombies in AO2 are creating the AOL of Pocket Legends. People can now power level a character in a couple days with that area.