PDA

View Full Version : Change female op blade tech set

Fbabe
10-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Its ugly as ugly can be:
- Skinny n bony breast like an anorexia patient. Hide it or give us real booobs!
- Twisted n tortured feet. Proportion between hip n leg is pure cruelty. Fried chicken outbreak?!!
- Light ray on upper legs support the impression of some dragon scales. Dragon scales on chicken leg, hooray...
- Last thing: the helmet. :nightmare: Someone got hit by a train?

So please please do some thing about it and fire your design intern.
Or ban me and close my account.

Anybody else please sign this.
Thanks.

Lowlyspy
10-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Petitions aren't allowed in the forums, if you have a suggestion or feedback post it in the appropriate section. Thanks :)

razerfingers
10-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Good points you got there but i think it would be more appropriate to email them about it to avoid probable flame issues thats my guess anyways i agree thats why i havent lvled my op girl from 25 yet so try ajd email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace at with "@" they will probably take your thoughts into concideration :) hope this post helps a little bit

SuperNas
10-31-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah I always thought the female gear was strange

Dalinuel
10-31-2011, 03:10 PM
lol...Its a game not a hot body contest!

Bakoffmycandy
10-31-2011, 03:11 PM
I loled pretty hard reading that. I personally think the set itself looks great besides the Helmet. Helmet is a little out there as far as design goes. But hey, we can Hide Helmet, wear a vanity or Grind to 36 for the reward Helm.

Liathea
10-31-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I actually really like how I look right now. Got kind of a raver rainbow thing going on, lol.

Fbabe
11-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Eeek, seems we have more supporters for the other side here.
So I guess I'll have to stick with the dominatrix style for a while.

But then, give us a vanity whip at least! Please!!

bronislav84
11-02-2011, 09:17 AM
/Unsign

I like the look. Beats looking like a stupid ugly robot. Females should be more fashionable, always. *supporting other side*

The Royal Gaurd
11-02-2011, 10:50 AM
maybe you can provide some suggestions in the suggestion sub-forum?

Skeletonlord
11-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Yep that would be a good idea

Fbabe
11-04-2011, 01:36 PM
/Unsign

I like the look. Beats looking like a stupid ugly robot. Females should be more fashionable, always. *supporting other side*
On my planet. We call that cyberpunk style and definitely not fashion lol.

bronislav84
11-04-2011, 01:56 PM
/Unsign

On my planet. We call that cyberpunk style and definitely not fashion lol.Are you from Mars? Lol.

Seriously I like it and don't see what you're taking about. They should leave it alone. I'm like 99% sure that if STS took a poll more people would say leave it.