PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to make pl great again

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 10:51 AM
- Fossilized Dragon Egg CRAFTABLE INTO Vanity
- Lower Starry Drop Rate (Lots of OP 100s with Devs and Psykos farming them, flooding the market)
- 2pc/3pc Rings L76+ (removing op crit and Luck from twink levels)
- An Idea where all the Halloween Rings can be crafted into something amazing (Hallowed Deci/Mimi/Bling/Samhain) since they are useless right now
- RECOLORED Starries/Holos, idk WHY this idea keeps getting avoided but it's definitely worth it (charcoal holo/orange holo/midnight starry)
- An assortment of white dragons with all different colored wings/sleeves/horns like how black drag is black and red, it could be white drag with blue/purple/green/red as the secondary colors
- Another idea on the dragon sets, since ALL dragon set prices have dropped dramatically, why not make it so if you have the blue/green/gold/red sets and their pets you can craft it into a new kind of dragon, (maybe like the ones mentioned above) but IF you have black drag/red/blue/green/gold AND there pets it could be crafted into a new black dragon set with a neon secondary color that glows or gives off essence like crafted 65 sets?
- Minotaurs/Spider pets. Basically the same idea with the dragon sets. If you have all the minotaurs rage/fleece/overtime/I forget the others.... you could craft it into a cooler Minotaur (white with glowing neon eyes) same with spider pets...

And I'm willing to bet people will buy plat to try and get the Mitas/overtime/cousin kristie from the pet packs.....

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!

Arvoh
12-11-2017, 11:47 AM
PL definitely needs a hotdog vanity hat

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Making 2pc/ 3pc rings 76+ isn't a good idea... it doesn't make sense to me, I've seen people twink with 3pc 61s before rings were tradeable. That would just make it so if those people return, they couldn't use what they earned lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Making 2pc/ 3pc rings 76+ isn't a good idea... it doesn't make sense to me, I've seen people twink with 3pc 61s before rings were tradeable. That would just make it so if those people return, they couldn't use what they earned lol

Very few people had that, and it wasn't fair then either ;) and if they return to this evolved game with L100 and new stuff, the last thing they should be worrying about is a 150k ring. You're defending a select group of people that probably won't return... over the betterment of all twink pvp... if we are taking into consideration their feelings anyways... I'd be just as upset as a returning L61 with 3pc ring to see every level have what I earned. Remember also, everything's tradable... lots of people lost way more than just a 3pc ring. Your reasoning is very concentrated and doesn't make much sense. And when I say twink I mean all levels 1-76, specifically 10-45, stats are so sensitive at these levels it turns twink into a 2 shot mess, from what I've seen

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Very few people had that, and it wasn't fair then either ;) and if they return to this evolved game with L100 and new stuff, the last thing they should be worrying about is a 150k ringThe fact is... they earned that 150k ring. What isn't fair exactly? They started early enough to have it. Why limit what they earned because they dedicated time back when pl was actually challenging. Before combo blessings, pets, and xp orbs it required ridiculous amounts of time and effort, what your saying is those people and their time mean nothing?

Your problem is the market. The market is low because demand is low. Demand is low because of stat based weapons being hard to get. Stat based weapons being hard to get caused many pvpers to leave, thus killing market demand.

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Lol sounds like youre mad about twink pvp having 3pc rings? I dont understand why we need to take them out of low level pvping. I dont even twink and that still makes no sense at all since everyone has access to them.

Stat based weapons are hard to get because of it being overpriced for plat. The sale on them during christmas will increase the number of them and not even effect the price much because of the pet damage buff we get with them when the christmas even starts. Before this pet buff thwy were only useful for 1 purpose and thats pvp. Now we will have another market to use pure stats in (pve/farming). 7k dps after pet damage buff on mage and birds pure stat with psyko, 6.5k dps with dev. Ill love this for farming. Although adding a 100 only map for gear that EVERYONE would want isnt a terrible idea. I, and lots of other people have suggested this. (White, purple, lime green, orange, pink, turqoise) all with black horns and wings that way its minimal work. Adding a FULL holo shield instead of star holos (black, pink, blue, orange). All of these being framable along with other in 1 map only accessable via Lvl100 would make people want to cap and even return to the game. Added a plat dungeon with WAY BETTER odds would also add revenue. Ive suggested this and also already have names for pets that correspond to the drag sets. I also suggested the map that should be reskinned and 4 new starries (black, orange, red, white).

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 03:58 PM
- Lower Starry Drop Rate (Lots of OP 100s with Devs and Psykos farming them, flooding the market)
- An Idea where all the Halloween Rings can be crafted into something amazing (Hallowed Deci/Mimi/Bling/Samhain) since they are useless right now
- RECOLORED Starries/Holos, idk WHY this idea keeps getting avoided but it's definitely worth it (charcoal holo/orange holo/midnight starry)
- An assortment of white dragons with all different colored wings/sleeves/horns like how black drag is black and red, it could be white drag with blue/purple/green/red as the secondary colors
- Another idea on the dragon sets, since ALL dragon set prices have dropped dramatically, why not make it so if you have the blue/green/gold/red sets and their pets you can craft it into a new kind of dragon, (maybe like the ones mentioned above) but IF you have black drag/red/blue/green/gold AND there pets it could be crafted into a new black dragon set with a neon secondary color that glows or gives off essence like crafted 65 sets?
- Minotaurs/Spider pets. Basically the same idea with the dragon sets. If you have all the minotaurs rage/fleece/overtime/I forget the others.... you could craft it into a cooler Minotaur (white with glowing neon eyes) same with spider pets...

And I'm willing to bet people will buy plat to try and get the Mitas/overtime/cousin kristie from the pet packs.....

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!

As far as you wanting him to make drag sets craftable into new ones. That requires alot more work and coding then it does just to reskin and rekin a map to use for the lootable. We need to make it as minimal work as possible for cinco. Give us something to farm for as Lvl100s considering spacetime studios is boring and drop rates are trash and not fun.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
The fact is... they earned that 150k ring. What isn't fair exactly? They started early enough to have it. Why limit what they earned because they dedicated time back when pl was actually challenging. Before combo blessings, pets, and xp orbs it required ridiculous amounts of time and effort, what your saying is those people and their time mean nothing?

Your problem is the market. The market is low because demand is low. Demand is low because of stat based weapons being hard to get. Stat based weapons being hard to get caused many pvpers to leave, thus killing market demand.

So you're reasoning for not having a balanced fun twink pvp is the fact that there may be still a few accounts that earned a ring a long time ago, have quit, and MIGHT return to find that the now cheap ring they earned is only L76+? And you think they would rather have their rings for the 15 minutes it takes them to level up from 61 to 76 in prison rather than a balanced twink pvp? You're argument is irrelevant and is kind of funny.

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 04:07 PM
So you're reasoning for not having a balanced fun twink pvp is the fact that there may be still a few accounts that earned a ring a long time ago, have quit, and MIGHT return to find that the now cheap ring they earned is only L76+? And you think they would rather have their rings for the 15 minutes it takes them to level up from 61 to 76 in prison rather than a balanced twink pvp? You're argument is irrelevant and is kind of funny.My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 04:15 PM
As far as you wanting him to make drag sets craftable into new ones. That requires alot more work and coding then it does just to reskin and rekin a map to use for the lootable. We need to make it as minimal work as possible for cinco. Give us something to farm for as Lvl100s considering spacetime studios is boring and drop rates are trash and not fun.
Is cinco no longer capable of making something craftable sao? Or have you forgotten the last 2 level caps where the gear has been only craftable? sounds like you just want the easy way out... Its not only crafting... we would have to farm the now dusty vampire feast again which would be better than adding random loot to space time studios map making our endgame gear even more rare. I think STS is capable of doing their jobs still sao. As long as PL is here we shouldn't have to expect half-assed things every time something comes out, which is apparently what you expect.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 04:19 PM
My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

I think it's the other way around actually. Your original statement was it's not fair to the very few people who worked for a now cheap ring (which makes no sense). Twink was never meant for OP 3pc rings, it's all crit luck now and everyone I talk to about it has agreed with me.

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Is cinco no longer capable of making something craftable sao? Or have you forgotten the last 2 level caps where the gear has been only craftable? sounds like you just want the easy way out... Its not only crafting... we would have to farm the now dusty vampire feast again which would be better than adding random loot to space time studios map making our endgame gear even more rare. I think STS is capable of doing their jobs still sao. As long as PL is here we shouldn't have to expect half-assed things every time something comes out, which is apparently what you expect.
Thats for new gear that is FOR LVL100. Not vanities that dont do anything but asthetics. People have put forth the idea about crafting vanities or combining vanities into other colors or adding a system that lets you change color schemes. None of which is easier to impliment then just recoloring and adding new loot. More coding goes into trying to have old items crafted into new ones or crafted 2 dragon vanities into 1 new color. Its much more simple and more logical just to add new colors that we can farm. Thats not an easy way out either. Your taking the easy way out so you can just buy and craft new sets instead of taking the time to FARM them. Just like Jen who doesnt make gold farming. She makes it by buying stat weapons and selling them.

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 04:44 PM

Making this farmable at lvl60 maps would be a terrible idea considering we have the speed on the 100 sets along with DEV and PSYKO. Now with the pet buff coming for pure/hemi weapons. Will make it that much easier to just run lower level maps.

When the pink,blue and yellow starries came out, it wasnt easy to acquire them. People spent 4hrs running slayer to never get a single one. Thats what i want again but with a bigger variety of vanity drops that will keep us busy for A WHILE. People dont want to cap because they already know that the farming is horrendous and endgame pvp is ruled by 2h right now. I pvp and pve. I have been sticking to pvp and barely farm spacetime studios. More people pve then pvp. Give people currently trying to cap and people who have already cap, something to look forward to.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Thats for new gear that is FOR LVL100. Not vanities that dont do anything but asthetics. People have put forth the idea about crafting vanities or combining vanities into other colors or adding a system that lets you change color schemes. None of which is easier to impliment then just recoloring and adding new loot. More coding goes into trying to have old items crafted into new ones or crafted 2 dragon vanities into 1 new color. Its much more simple and more logical just to add new colors that we can farm. Thats not an easy way out either. Your taking the easy way out so you can just buy and craft new sets instead of taking the time to FARM them. Just like Jen who doesnt make gold farming. She makes it by buying stat weapons and selling them. it's not our job to worry about the money it cost or the how much coding it takes, our job is to play the game. And my main idea would require lots of farming in feast for the dragon sets to craft the new dragon stuff. Dragon isn't a very easy drop. If this is added the crafting should be only open to uncrafted dragon vanities so we would have to farm them again instead of having the market flushed with the crafted dragon vanities that nobody uses ATM. I agree it would be overly farmed... so reduce the drop rates... if your suggesting adding new starriest or dragon sets to spacetime studios loot table, that's just sloppy. maybe if they added new spacetime vanities? I know those armors used for crafting are very cool and should be used for more than just a useless drop. We could turn them into vanities and make them a very rare drop.

Arvoh
12-11-2017, 05:00 PM
My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

I don’t twink, but all i hear from everyone that twink always talk about how ridiculous the crit is L40 and under, and how twink was better before 3pc rings. It shouldn’t be an issue or concern of who earned what first. This is an idea to try and balance the present day twink, so try and look at the stats from 3pcs and what it adds compared to the previous twink rings before 3pcs were available, instead of who earned what years ago. Crits can reach well over half of someone’s full HP (i heard 35 mages can crit 300 or so with 1 crit alone), making PvP very crit luck based around the levels that i said, which in turn, doesn’t make it balanced at all if it’s all based on who crits who first. Not to mention that some classes clearly have way more crit than others. Making 2pc/3pc rings 76+ (Or atleast 56+ so it isn’t taken from people who earned it, as you said) would solve this extra damage problem in lower level twinks.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 05:16 PM
I don’t twink, but all i hear from everyone that twink always talk about how ridiculous the crit is L40 and under, and how twink was better before 3pc rings. It shouldn’t be an issue or concern of who earned what first. This is an idea to try and balance the present day twink, so try and look at the stats from 3pcs and what it adds compared to the previous twink rings before 3pcs were available, instead of who earned what years ago. Crits can reach well over half of someone’s full HP (i heard 35 mages can crit 300 or so with 1 crit alone), making PvP very crit luck based around the levels that i said, which in turn, doesn’t make it balanced at all if it’s all based on who crits who first. Not to mention that some classes clearly have way more crit than others. Making 2pc/3pc rings 76+ (Or atleast 56+ so it isn’t taken from people who earned it, as you said) would solve this extra damage problem in lower level twinks.

Well said ��

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 05:28 PM
I think it's the other way around actually. Your original statement was it's not fair to the very few people who worked for a now cheap ring (which makes no sense). Twink was never meant for OP 3pc rings, it's all crit luck now and everyone I talk to about it has agreed with me.They add 2 crit max...

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 05:31 PM
I don’t twink, but all i hear from everyone that twink always talk about how ridiculous the crit is L40 and under, and how twink was better before 3pc rings. It shouldn’t be an issue or concern of who earned what first. This is an idea to try and balance the present day twink, so try and look at the stats from 3pcs and what it adds compared to the previous twink rings before 3pcs were available, instead of who earned what years ago. Crits can reach well over half of someone’s full HP (i heard 35 mages can crit 300 or so with 1 crit alone), making PvP very crit luck based around the levels that i said, which in turn, doesn’t make it balanced at all if it’s all based on who crits who first. Not to mention that some classes clearly have way more crit than others. Making 2pc/3pc rings 76+ (Or atleast 56+ so it isn’t taken from people who earned it, as you said) would solve this extra damage problem in lower level twinks.But everyone can use it, so it balances out. Luck is always a factor in a game with hit% dodge and crit...

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 05:50 PM
But everyone can use it, so it balances out. Luck is always a factor in a game with hit% dodge and crit...

Just because everyone can use it doesn't mean it's balanced... why are you so opposed to this idea?

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 05:57 PM
it's not our job to worry about the money it cost or the how much coding it takes, our job is to play the game. And my main idea would require lots of farming in feast for the dragon sets to craft the new dragon stuff. Dragon isn't a very easy drop. If this is added the crafting should be only open to uncrafted dragon vanities so we would have to farm them again instead of having the market flushed with the crafted dragon vanities that nobody uses ATM. I agree it would be overly farmed... so reduce the drop rates... if your suggesting adding new starriest or dragon sets to spacetime studios loot table, that's just sloppy. maybe if they added new spacetime vanities? I know those armors used for crafting are very cool and should be used for more than just a useless drop. We could turn them into vanities and make them a very rare drop.

Thats your problem. Youre looking at it as a "i just want to take, take, take" you dont want to give anything in return. You have no sympathy for the hard work Cinco does by himself or how he also has to work on PLA, AL and PL. PL being the least funded of the 3. Ive already suggest a map that would be reskinned and more then likely an elite map that required teamwork like slayer did. Im not saying add the loot to spacetime stuio. Im saying reskin slayer. Making the f2p map elite and the plat map eligable to use hp/mana potions. Even if the drop rates are low. The price will drop faster then you think it will. Why create an economy that will drop hard in price in a matter of 2 weeks. Making a map at Lvl100 however will get people to cap and will keep the economy thriving for alot longer. Drop rates would be lowered as needed. .09% in F2P and .25% in plat paid maps. They need to be significantly different that way sts can get some sort of revenue which is what they need to keep this game going instead of taking money that they could be using to improve other games.

iDarkviper
12-11-2017, 06:06 PM
I’d like to vouch that we leave l100 as a whole and invest in l61-77 where it is more balanced and not controlled by only 1 op gun

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 06:10 PM
I’d like to vouch that we leave l100 as a whole and invest in l61-77 where it is more balanced and not controlled by only 1 op gun

We arent talking about pvp. We are talking about new things that will bring PL back alive and bring a new economy.
No one is focused on lvl100 pvp. They are saying to take out rings in twink pvp because it relys on luck for crits/dodge/hit% ECT.. Fact is. Even endgame relies on luck. Not just twink

Arvoh
12-11-2017, 06:29 PM
But everyone can use it, so it balances out. Luck is always a factor in a game with hit% dodge and crit...

Like I’ve said, it’s unbalanced not in the sense of the availability of the item itself, since everyone can use it, its unbalanced because of the stats it gives. 3pc with founders gives about 15dmg, dps, and the 2crit. That may not seem like a good amount, but with lower level twink levels it is. I’m talking stats, not who can or cant get what. I’ve seen many people in town, pms, gc, etc, all bring up one common problem, and that is the high amount of damage that low level twinks have with 3pc rings, now throw in the crit factor and you’ll see how quickly crit can become a problem. Making 2pc/3pc rings 76+ or better yet 56+ can solve this problem without taking away the rings people earned like you’ve said before. Since i don’t twink i don’t really care whether this happens or not, and honestly it probably won’t. Although i do remember quite a few people quitting twink for this very reason a while back.

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Like I’ve said, it’s unbalanced not in the sense of the availability of the item itself, since everyone can use it, its unbalanced because of the stats it gives. 3pc with founders gives about 15dmg, dps, and the 2crit. That may not seem like a good amount, but with lower level twink levels it is. I’m talking stats, not who can or cant get what. I’ve seen many people in town, pms, gc, etc, all bring up one common problem, and that is the high amount of damage that low level twinks have with 3pc rings, now throw in the crit factor and you’ll see how quickly crit can become a problem.But everyone gets the same "advantage" meaning there is no advantage. The majority of the people I see say this are people that bought founders accounts before the helm was tradable. It's a fair fight now. These people bought these accounts because they needed the advantage to win, now it's gone.

Arvoh
12-11-2017, 06:46 PM
But everyone gets the same "advantage" meaning there is no advantage. The majority of the people I see say this are people that bought founders accounts before the helm was tradable. It's a fair fight now. These people bought these accounts because they needed the advantage to win, now it's gone.

Doesn’t matter if everyone has the same stats, the term “balance” covers more than just fairness in regards to the gear that people have when fighting each other in PvP. If the damage output is increased too much, because of the rings, in comparison to the HP (where 35 mages only have 400hp or so, so you can see how 3pcs could be a problem in that level). then it’ll be unbalanced. Kinda like when the blasters were first introduced last year and birds were autoing everyone. I’ve seen a lot of people agree on twink reverting back to the old rings instead of using 3pcs.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 07:27 PM
But everyone gets the same "advantage" meaning there is no advantage. The majority of the people I see say this are people that bought founders accounts before the helm was tradable. It's a fair fight now. These people bought these accounts because they needed the advantage to win, now it's gone.

The fact is that even though everyone has a 3pc ring, it doesn't mean its balanced. I played levels 25-71 through the past few months and I know for a fact from the levels I played it is definitely dominated by critical hit damage... and many others have confirmed that.

Imagine being in a big ole fist fight with about 20 other people, then someone decides to hand out handguns to everybody without giving them Kevlar but you still try to call it a fist fight. The crit is op... you can't argue it.

Idk if that makes any sense, worth a shot

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Thats your problem. Youre looking at it as a "i just want to take, take, take" you dont want to give anything in return. You have no sympathy for the hard work Cinco does by himself or how he also has to work on PLA, AL and PL. PL being the least funded of the 3. Ive already suggest a map that would be reskinned and more then likely an elite map that required teamwork like slayer did. Im not saying add the loot to spacetime stuio. Im saying reskin slayer. Making the f2p map elite and the plat map eligable to use hp/mana potions. Even if the drop rates are low. The price will drop faster then you think it will. Why create an economy that will drop hard in price in a matter of 2 weeks. Making a map at Lvl100 however will get people to cap and will keep the economy thriving for alot longer. Drop rates would be lowered as needed. .09% in F2P and .25% in plat paid maps. They need to be significantly different that way sts can get some sort of revenue which is what they need to keep this game going instead of taking money that they could be using to improve other games.
I agree with everything here sao....but I also think implementing crafting into vanities again is a good idea aswell

Xyzther
12-11-2017, 07:48 PM

Here’s a scenario:

Some ring gives +1000 damage to all levels and it works in pvp. Let’s say people use it for level 50 pvp and everyone has it. Yes everyone has the same “advantage,” but does that advantage actually make the pvp more skill based? Of course not. From what I’m seeing these people are arguing to remove these overpowered items from lower level pvp so it is more skill based and I don’t see an issue there at all.

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 07:56 PM
The fact is that even though everyone has a 3pc ring, it doesn't mean its balanced. I played levels 25-71 through the past few months and I know for a fact from the levels I played it is definitely dominated by critical hit damage... and many others have confirmed that.

Imagine being in a big ole fist fight with about 20 other people, then someone decides to hand out handguns to everybody without giving them Kevlar but you still try to call it a fist fight. The crit is op... you can't argue it.

Idk if that makes any sense, worth a shotYour argument is that 1-2 crit max makes that big of a difference? Do you know basic math?

Jilsponie
12-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Here’s a scenario:

Some ring gives +1000 damage to all levels and it works in pvp. Let’s say people use it for level 50 pvp and everyone has it. Yes everyone has the same “advantage,” but does that advantage actually make the pvp more skill based? Of course not. From what I’m seeing these people are arguing to remove these overpowered items from lower level pvp so it is more skill based and I don’t see an issue there at all.I never said anything about skill... it's fair and balanced. Some kids just can't figure out twink levels and blame the stats... they say crit is the problem, but black rings only add 2%. Just because a couple people can't get used to a different level pvp, doesn't mean start restricting items that have been used for years.

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 08:00 PM
I agree with everything here sao....but I also think implementing crafting into vanities again is a good idea aswell

You cant have both. Its one or the other. A long term stable economy or short term one. No point in added a short term economy that will more then likely be botted just like plasma. If you make a elite map that requires teamwork like slayer did. BOOM!!!! 99% sure no one will be able to bot (as long as the potion glitch is fixed for PC). we cant have 2 sets of drag for 2 totally different level map. Then no one will have the incentive to cap at all. Keep it at 100 with the plat dungeon and you will have more people buying plat to cap/farm. Even making us finish the quest in spacetime studios to gain access to the f2p elite map would be great. Make another quest for the elite map such as kill the singular boss 100 times for a spacetime studio vanity uniform.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 08:10 PM
I never said anything about skill... it's fair and balanced. Some kids just can't figure out twink levels and blame the stats... they say crit is the problem, but black rings only add 2%. Just because a couple people can't get used to a different level pvp, doesn't mean start restricting items that have been used for years.

I can see where you would think that but I've asked people who have twinking for years jil and they say the same thing, Crit is op. I played L15 and 30 before the 3pc rings and it was enjoyable. Crit has overtaken it though.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 08:14 PM
You cant have both. Its one or the other. A long term stable economy or short term one. No point in added a short term economy that will more then likely be botted just like plasma. If you make a elite map that requires teamwork like slayer did. BOOM!!!! 99% sure no one will be able to bot (as long as the potion glitch is fixed for PC). we cant have 2 sets of drag for 2 totally different level map. Then no one will have the incentive to cap at all. Keep it at 100 with the plat dungeon and you will have more people buying plat to cap/farm. Even making us finish the quest in spacetime studios to gain access to the f2p elite map would be great. Make another quest for the elite map such as kill the singular boss 100 times for a spacetime studio vanity uniform.
Ok I'm looking at the part about incentive to cap and everything, all of that is irrelevant until 2h is fixed,even if everyone gets one it's still not something I'm gonna take part in. And I feel like we shouldn't design our pve maps around bots? Bots always get banned. Someone finds out one way or another. Also sao I think if this crafting is implemented more people will farm the stuff to craft into better stuff, which can be crafted into even better stuff... look at my new thread to see that more in depth

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-11-2017, 08:18 PM
Ok I'm looking at the part about incentive to cap and everything, all of that is irrelevant until 2h is fixed,even if everyone gets one it's still not something I'm gonna take part in. And I feel like we shouldn't design our pve maps around bots? Bots always get banned. Someone finds out one way or another. Also sao I think if this crafting is implemented more people will farm the stuff to craft into better stuff, which can be crafted into even better stuff... look at my new thread to see that more in depth

We should design them around bots. We have TO THIS DAY. Atleast 5 locked games of nothing but plasma pyramid ALL DAY. This isnt something we should let continue for a new map like this, otherwise it will turn into the same thing. This has nothing to do with pure stat weapond at all. As someone who owns 4 pure stats (bear, bird, rhino, mage) i know their OP in pvp. Most people who cap lvl100 arent looking to pvp. Although you do see the typical nub in pvp that doesnt know anything about endgame. Alot of people i know pve for farming. Alot cap just to farm for items such as the ones ive suggested so many times.

Kurvy
12-11-2017, 08:34 PM
We should design them around bots. We have TO THIS DAY. Atleast 5 locked games of nothing but plasma pyramid ALL DAY. This isnt something we should let continue for a new map like this, otherwise it will turn into the same thing. This has nothing to do with pure stat weapond at all. As someone who owns 4 pure stats (bear, bird, rhino, mage) i know their OP in pvp. Most people who cap lvl100 arent looking to pvp. Although you do see the typical nub in pvp that doesnt know anything about endgame. Alot of people i know pve for farming. Alot cap just to farm for items such as the ones ive suggested so many times.
I agree with making the dungeons hard enough to where you need teams to avoid bots, but to an extent... we should always be on the lookout for them but we shouldn't shape our pve around them.

iDarkviper
12-11-2017, 11:00 PM
We arent talking about pvp. We are talking about new things that will bring PL back alive and bring a new economy.
No one is focused on lvl100 pvp. They are saying to take out rings in twink pvp because it relys on luck for crits/dodge/hit% ECT.. Fact is. Even endgame relies on luck. Not just twink

One of the main things keeping PL alive is PvP.

Plus this thread is about making pl great again generally

Jilsponie
12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
I can see where you would think that but I've asked people who have twinking for years jil and they say the same thing, Crit is op. I played L15 and 30 before the 3pc rings and it was enjoyable. Crit has overtaken it though.If crit was such a problem, the answer would be nerfing the crit buff every class has... The buffs add far more crit then the 2% you get from a black ring. How is 2% crit even relevant when you get more then 10x that with your buffs.... removing rings because of 2%? I've been twinking since 76 cap, I fell right into the new stats, no problem.

epig
12-12-2017, 10:46 PM
PL definitely needs a hotdog vanity hat

forget the hotdog vanity hat.. we need a hotdog vanity costume :P

Congeniality
12-13-2017, 09:50 AM
If crit was such a problem, the answer would be nerfing the crit buff every class has... The buffs add far more crit then the 2% you get from a black ring. How is 2% crit even relevant when you get more then 10x that with your buffs.... removing rings because of 2%? I've been twinking since 76 cap, I fell right into the new stats, no problem.

I'm becoming involved in this conversation because I believe I may be able to clear some things up. Firstly, yes I agree that 2% crit is next to nothing in terms of the big picture of PvP stats. However, that in conjunction with the higher damage bonuses given from 3pc make the crits hit that much harder. Crit damage is based upon a percentage of the damage you normally would hit, by increasing the base damage, you are amplifying the crit that much more.

Also, with the lower armor totals in PvP levels under 50, these crits are getting through with nearly no resistance (no armor). Thus, the issue is indeed the crit, but the crit chance is only a small part of it. The damage increase amplifying the crit is what is a bigger problem. It's the combination that causes this issue.

I hope this clears things up.

-Walie

Dchar7
12-13-2017, 08:43 PM

There's nothing wrong with 3pc rings being worn by a level 1 in my opinion.
The damage doesn't change lower bracket pvp with these rings, it has the same crit/dps as the 2 crit & 10 damage ring that already exists in game.
All these rings do is increase our survivability which in my opinion is a good thing.
I don't remember damage being so op at lower levels but I believe Cinco may have reworked how damage works, that is the reason for op damage.

Kurvy
12-13-2017, 11:24 PM
There's nothing wrong with 3pc rings being worn by a level 1 in my opinion.
The damage doesn't change lower bracket pvp with these rings, it has the same crit/dps as the 2 crit & 10 damage ring that already exists in game.
All these rings do is increase our survivability which in my opinion is a good thing.
I don't remember damage being so op at lower levels but I believe Cinco may have reworked how damage works, that is the reason for op damage.
Ive done games without the rings equipped. They seemed to run smoother.

iDarkviper
12-14-2017, 04:48 AM

We can’t make PL great again if T̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶e̶v̶s̶ Cinco won’t listen

Hybridull
12-14-2017, 06:11 AM

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!Yes and nerf crits on stat guns and rhinos buff dmg.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Melikebear
12-15-2017, 02:30 PM
Pretty sure 61s could only get 2pc and 66 would get 3

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk