PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Winter 2017

Cinco
12-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Happy Holidays!

This week Dark Legends' winter celebration begins!
- XMAS PAST... 2016 "Cold Weather" and "Red Rider" outfits return to the Store!
- Unlock the 'Cold Weather' achievement and the "Hot Toddy" title for wearing the 2016 Cold Weather fashions.
- XMAS PRESENT... 2017 "Blue North" outfit makes its debut:
- Unlock the 'Blue North' achievement and the "Blixen Blue" title for wearing this new look.
- Possessing both Cold Weather and Blue North outfit grant you the "Winter Ready" achievement!
- Both Cold Weather and Blue North outfits get unique frosty visual effects (when you wear the whole outfit)!
- And check out the warm green 'Fresh Kill Santa' outfit!

As always the XMAS ZOMBIE can be found throughout Carvina.
Defeat him for a chance to loot his vanity Xmas Caps... and a rare chance for the BONUS XMAS PORTAL!
The Frost Portal
Desperate to feed his thinning brood, the elder vampire Kel Krampus used his powers of glamour and domination to trick the wealthiest mortals in Carvina to join him in the Old Town cemetery for a safe "escape" to the realm of mortals.
"All of your gold," he compelled them. "You must bring all of your gold and riches to buy safe passage. Every last coin!"
Lulled by the power of Kel Krampus' glamour, Carvina's richest mortals stole away into the frosty night air... and were never seen again.

NEW FARMING ZONE - "The Subway"
- Explore the subway. There you will find a 'crack in the wall.'
- Enter if you dare... and fight your way to Level 42!

NEW LEVEL CAP - 42!
- Special gold metallic title "The Answer!"
- Note: Gold appearance lasts until January 5th, 2018 (then reverts to standard color for Titles).
- New Relic! Collect the "Gold Mortal Heart" for reaching Level 42.

Dollarr
12-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Happy Holidays!

- Unlock the 'Cold Weather' achievement and the "Hot Toddy" title for wearing the 2016 Cold Weather fashions.
- Unlock the 'Blue North' achievement and the "Blixen Blue" title for wearing this new look.
- Possessing both Cold Weather and Blue North outfit grant you the "Winter Ready" achievement!
- Both Cold Weather and Blue North outfits get unique frosty visual effects (when you wear the whole outfit)!

Defeat him for a chance to loot his vanity Xmas Caps... and a rare chance for the BONUS XMAS PORTAL!
The Frost Portal
Desperate to feed his thinning brood, the elder vampire Kel Krampus used his powers of glamour and domination to trick the wealthiest mortals in Carvina to join him in the Old Town cemetery for a safe "escape" to the realm of mortals.
"All of your gold," he compelled them. "You must bring all of your gold and riches to buy safe passage. Every last coin!"
Lulled by the power of Kel Krampus' glamour, Carvina's richest mortals stole away into the frosty night air... and were never seen again.

NEW LEVEL CAP - 42!
- Note: Gold appearance lasts until January 5th, 2018 (then reverts to standard color for Titles).
- New Relic! Collect the "Gold Mortal Heart" for reaching Level 42.Thanks for the update

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Dollarr
12-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Happy Holidays!

The Frost Portal

NEW LEVEL CAP - 42!
- New Relic! Collect the "Gold Mortal Heart" for reaching Level 42.Btw what is hidden in frost portal

Smokianlordx
12-12-2017, 02:02 PM
no new weapons [emoji17] ? btw thanks for the update!! Would like the recoloured helix for Christmas :3

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Atomiclegend
12-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Thanks For Update Cinco!! 😊

Mezderak
12-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Awesome Cinco please add a blingy Dark manic cold mask for sergio sale

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

japan
12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Thank you sir

Can we get a platinum sale two or three days before the event begins?
It will help your sales and players as well

Dollarr
12-12-2017, 04:51 PM
midair suggested for white flatiron hair sytle

Mezderak
12-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Sergio sale on bright Dark manic mask winter event (only)

slicingblade
12-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Why do we have to use 5 plat just to get into they lower levels of the subway, the cemetery, and the hospital?
Just wondering, being not everybody has a credit card, or a job, and people would likely stop playing this game as often, being if they have to use 5 plat just to get into places each time, then people, and being the forbidden blood from the Hidden Club doesn't work, even though both the 5 plat Forbidden Blood Drop, and the Forbidden Blood from the vendor at the Hidden club say the exact same thing along those lines, you can only get into them using the one costing plat. Being the plat costing drops only last around an estimated 5 minutes (if that), and someone wants to go from the Hospital to the Cemetery, than they have to use another five plat, and the plat could easily be drained by how many times someone changes areas, eventually they're gonna run out. It may seem to do good for awhile, because some people won't be smart enough to realize that you're slowly draining them of money until it's too late and they're broke. After they get broke, you're gonna get a lot of posts, and comments about how "Stupid" this game is, or "This game is just to cheat you out of your money", or they will post on the app, saying "If you download this game, you'll only be cheating yourselves."

This is just my opinion on the matter, but I suggest allowing the Forbidden Blood, from the vendor to be used. Just though that I should put this out there. But other than that, the updates are good.

Mezderak
12-13-2017, 12:48 AM
Others have noticed a xp elixer glitch only can be purchased once and not again ...odd sts please fix and look into thanks

Tinkerbelldoll
12-13-2017, 01:26 AM
Happy Holidays!

The Frost Portal

NEW LEVEL CAP - 42!
- New Relic! Collect the "Gold Mortal Heart" for reaching Level 42.

It says there’s suppose to be a frost effect while wearing the entire cold weather set of blue north set but the effects not there. I’m wearing the entire cold set. Also , is it true Krampus is dropping white Druidic set ?

astro1
12-13-2017, 04:21 AM
Seen zombie santa about a hundred times. No frost portal. Spent plat to find out that there're no lvl 42 relic weapons or gems...maybe in the frost portal? If so probably should bump the frost portal spawn rate. Love the new yellow gem, good addition. Not too keen on the pay to explore every old town level strategy. Hoping the frost portal raises the level cap to 45 as well...or maybe by new years?

-Best

astro1
12-13-2017, 05:30 AM
Saw portal!
How the heck to we get in??

Smokianlordx
12-13-2017, 05:40 AM
https://youtu.be/HS0ZDsmzt9Y those who have questions about the portal watch this video and you will know and you are welcome :)

astro1
12-13-2017, 06:13 AM
nice! why cant I get in still? did you have a certain combination of elixirs (or anything)? plat elixir? says glyph not strong enough to take me anywhere

Smokianlordx
12-13-2017, 06:19 AM
nothing I just roamed the Map and got santa and that portal came up .. then I went in it .. I did nothing special

Smokianlordx
12-13-2017, 07:41 AM
I didn't use any plat

Dollarr
12-13-2017, 09:14 AM
This is what portal says to everyonehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171213/890d639e17cf19d5841d8fac7f3654fb.jpg

Smokianlordx
12-13-2017, 09:20 AM
Wow I have no idea what's going on .. I just stand on the portal and go in

Smokianlordx
12-13-2017, 09:23 AM
Why can't i trade the new relic gem?

japan
12-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Cinco can you clear some things up for us plz
Thanks

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

magic formula
12-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Yaaay thanks

japan
12-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Why don't the portals work
Also we cant go to the cemetery or other areas unless we buy the forbidden blood drop elixir for 5 platinum
It runs out after 5 minutes and we have to buy again..
It says in the description that its for vampires to enter the old town areas before level 35

We are level 41 and still cant go to these areas
is it a bug or what?

astro1
12-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Ya spawn rate for santa and then a portal is beyond low. So low that I've seen no new xmas vanity in auction. Also, has anyone found out what these bosses in the subway do? The 3 wolf bosses spawn so easily but drop nothing and don't make santa appear any sooner. Same with the bosses in lower subway. Not sure paying plat for entering any of these different zones has been effective at all. Buyer beware

japan
12-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Ya spawn rate for santa and then a portal is beyond low. So low that I've seen no new xmas vanity in auction. Also, has anyone found out what these bosses in the subway do? The 3 wolf bosses spawn so easily but drop nothing and don't make santa appear any sooner. Same with the bosses in lower subway. Not sure paying plat for entering any of these different zones has been effective at all. Buyer bewareI spent 5 plat to enter and the portal doesnt even spawn there i think

slicingblade
12-13-2017, 10:51 PM
nice! why cant I get in still? did you have a certain combination of elixirs (or anything)? plat elixir? says glyph not strong enough to take me anywhere

I heard from a friend of mine, that the first person who spawns the portal can go in... :sorrow:

Smokianlordx
12-14-2017, 12:05 AM
I heard from a friend of mine, that the first person who spawns the portal can go in... :sorrow:no the people were near to the santa can go into the portal

Iotus
12-14-2017, 02:31 AM
sts, dont make this game end up like Star legends...

MrWizardlord
12-14-2017, 03:49 AM
from what i know you have to be near zombie santa when he opens portal otherwise it wont let you in cause ive seen many blue portals around that are useless

MrWizardlord
12-14-2017, 03:54 AM
all the new stuff is inside the portal
but its so rare, makes you feel like a mindless drone farming for hours just to get the same elf hats as the last 3 yrs which is fine but that portal rate is terribly low

Smokianlordx
12-14-2017, 04:28 AM
Sir cinco please increase the chances of spawn of santa and the portal . since it's a limited time event . we want more chances to drop the new vanities thanks in advance

Dollarr
12-14-2017, 06:19 AM
Sir cinco please increase the chances of spawn of santa and the portal . since it's a limited time event . we want more chances to drop the new vanities thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkAgreeing with that. The players are bored because the portal and santa drop is pretty rare . it would be good if administration increase the chance to spawn Santa and portal.

Tinkerbelldoll
12-14-2017, 06:39 AM
Why cant i enter the portal ?

Smokianlordx
12-14-2017, 07:11 AM
Why cant i enter the portal ?you have to be the one to find it :(

themythrise
12-14-2017, 09:33 AM
Happy Holidays!

The Frost Portal

NEW LEVEL CAP - 42!
- New Relic! Collect the "Gold Mortal Heart" for reaching Level 42.Thanks for the update. But spawn rate of Santa and portal very low rate. Kindly increase the portal spawn rate. Again in this event, new shadow gem introduced. Last event also Black Moon Bracelete gem also shadow gem. Why not new beast gem?

Santosh Elangadi
12-14-2017, 09:40 AM
Happy Holidays!

The Frost Portal

NEW LEVEL CAP - 42!
- New Relic! Collect the "Gold Mortal Heart" for reaching Level 42.Requesting to increase the speak rate of portal. It's very hard to find it. I farmed 6-8 hours, but I didn't able to enter portal though someone entered it. This is insane. Kindly please fix the issue. Also introduce Frost Gorgoyle axes or Frost Serrated Axes weapon which can be farmed in Harg type boss (team raid).

Iotus
12-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the update. But spawn rate of Santa and portal very low rate. Kindly increase the portal spawn rate. Again in this event, new shadow gem introduced. Last event also Black Moon Bracelete gem also shadow gem. Why not new beast gem?

i think he knows by now.

gggy
12-14-2017, 11:32 AM
It wouldn't be "rare" if it spawns often... Thank you @Cinco for the update!

Timeout
12-14-2017, 01:43 PM
So Dark Legends is a fashion show now?

japan
12-14-2017, 03:19 PM
It wouldn't be "rare" if it spawns often... Thank you @Cinco for the update!Actually this is true maybe only the lucky few will be able to get this top
We have time so whoever works hard will be rewarded:)

japan
12-14-2017, 08:16 PM
Cinco all of the old town and subway farming maps begin to increase in lag as more enemies spawn eventually the game gets to the point where its nearly unplayable

Also can you please add atleast some new santa hats? He just drops the same hats as the previous year...

Whats the point of the subway farming maps? Nothing even drops and the santas are extremely hard to find, even harder to find a santa that spawns a glyph and even harder for that glyph to even work

How about some new game mechanics, shops, faces, hairstyles, pvp maps, campaigns, emotes, titles, auction house bidding, crafting, walking pets (wolf or something to fit the mood of the game) rather than just vanity every update (recolored vanity)..

Tinkerbelldoll
12-14-2017, 08:21 PM
I heard from a friend that theres a player whos gone into portal 15x due to some type of glitch. Which makes sense since shes the only player ive seen with white druidic set. Please fix this update its filled with so many bugs. & its not fair

Smokianlordx
12-14-2017, 09:38 PM
I heard from a friend that theres a player whos gone into portal 15x due to some type of glitch. Which makes sense since shes the only player ive seen with white druidic set. Please fix this update its filled with so many bugs. & its not fairdo you mean arohi? only player who is with white druidic set

astro1
12-14-2017, 11:54 PM
oh my lord. yes please fix

astro1
12-15-2017, 02:51 AM
I heard from a friend that theres a player whos gone into portal 15x due to some type of glitch. Which makes sense since shes the only player ive seen with white druidic set. Please fix this update its filled with so many bugs. & its not fair

Yes I've seen this same person too. Seems pretty unfair to everyone, although I'd be very happy if it was me haha. All the same i'm not sure if that was the intent of the update...for one person to corner the market on new vanities. Hopefully someone looks into this.

Eiser
12-15-2017, 06:33 AM

Exact words. Dark Legends becoming Fashion Legends i guess.

Smokianlordx
12-15-2017, 06:41 AM
Make santa drop Elf top and color matching the elf hats

Mezderak
12-15-2017, 06:45 AM
Increase the portal for the masses not single or first come first serve , and please make a platinum Dark Manic Mask available in sergios for everyone :)

Smokianlordx
12-15-2017, 09:37 AM
Portal thing need to be fixed I farmed over 6 hours though I got alot of Santas but no portal :( Please Sir Cinco fix this Spawn rate

Cinco
12-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Exact words. Dark Legends becoming Fashion Legends i guess.

The name "Fashion Legends" is now property of Spacetime Studios. My future yacht crew thanks you.

SaintSaturn
12-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Please increase portal spawn rate. I've had over 30k pve kills looking farming and only spawned 2 portals. Seems very unbalanced.

Dollarr
12-15-2017, 11:23 AM
The name "Fashion Legends" is now property of Spacetime Studios. My future yacht crew thanks you.

No one is really enjoying event due to low drop rate of portal. My pms are filled with complains " portal spawn rate is too low " . Cinco players really want this fixed mate the days are passing and the last day of winter event is not far .

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-15-2017, 11:31 AM
You've still got another three (3) full weeks. Twenty-one (21) days. The end is not quite neigh.

Thank you for the feedback :-)

Dollarr
12-15-2017, 11:38 AM
You've still got another three (3) full weeks. Twenty-one (21) days. The end is not quite neigh.

Thank you for the feedback :-)Np and yea the effect for old cold set I suggest to have fire effect on it which would attract more players to buy it whether merch or plats

magic formula
12-15-2017, 11:40 AM
I want new hair I really need it idk why and available with palette so can choose any color I want all colors available hmmm I need rly new hair lol thx

أرسلت من GT-I8262 بإستخدام تاباتلك

Dollarr
12-15-2017, 11:40 AM
My suggestions

Green Santa [ Green savage / ebt effect / bvh ]

Cold weather set [ red bvh / fire / red savage / Red Bvh ]

Iotus
12-15-2017, 11:53 AM
I would suggest the following:

-Make the cold set effect "stronger".
-Fix the portal bug but keep the set somewhat rare.
-Make the Vyk'ryth pet into a reindeer as a xmas pet. (Personally think the wisp is kinda boring)
-If effect gets added to the Green Santa, it needs a higher price.
-Make all maps free again as you want to be able to do other things during the event.

Thanks.

Dollarr
12-15-2017, 11:56 AM
I would suggest the following:

-Make the cold set effect "stronger".
-Fix the portal bug but keep the set somewhat rare.
-Make the Vyk'ryth pet into a reindeer as a xmas pet. (Personally think the wisp is kinda boring)
-If effect gets added to the Green Santa, it needs a higher price.
-Make all maps free again as you want to be able to do other things during the event.

Thanks.Agreeing with that mate nice suggestions

Adamizsilly
12-15-2017, 12:59 PM
If you aren't increasing the portal rate/Santa rates then please fix the message that comes up "portal not strong enough" Sometimes we find a new one and it's not fair that after hours of farming we receive a message we can't enter it. Old portals once used should be cleared from maps so it won't cause confusions to players.
Thanks.

gggy
12-15-2017, 04:25 PM
@Cinco, great job with the Blue North Outfit having frosty glow tho I guarantee more platinum sales if it happens to be a pet item like the Moon Shadow Outfit ( Fx pet ) ^^.

As for the portal, lucky Vampires may rejoice with their new recolor "rare" items. I wish RARE would stay as it is and have its value...not to mention myself having no spawned portal yet 😤😤😤

Enjoy the update my fellow Vampires!

magic formula
12-15-2017, 04:29 PM
Please my dear people or vampires please don't ask the devs to (recolor old items) it will me heart attack please please

أرسلت من GT-I8262 بإستخدام تاباتلك

doomdoomdoom
12-15-2017, 06:02 PM
I am still confused about what drops in the lower subway. I have farmed it a good amount, but none of the bosses there have dropped anything for me. Do they have a very rare chance of dropping white Druid and frosty wisp also? Or is it just killing bosses that triggers the Santa to spawn for a chance at the frosty portal?

More of us might do the 5 plat fee if we knew what we gain there.

doomdoomdoom
12-15-2017, 06:05 PM
Also, I don’t understand why we need to pay 5 plat to enter the hospital and crypt now. I did it once to take a look and didn’t see anything different than how it normally is in there.

Dollarr
12-15-2017, 06:43 PM
Also, I don’t understand why we need to pay 5 plat to enter the hospital and crypt now. I did it once to take a look and didn’t see anything different than how it normally is in there.Same doom i found nothing interesting for now maybe administration are up to add something special in cemetery. And i did not receive EXP while farming in subway why's that ? ..

Cinco
12-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Lower Subway is where you can find the rare Level 42 weapons and gems.

You need to advance beyond Level 35 to gain full access to the Old Town maps or use 'Forbidden Blood.'

There's been an exploit since last year. It's been fixed :-)

doomdoomdoom
12-15-2017, 07:41 PM

You need to advance beyond Level 35 to gain full access to the Old Town maps or use 'Forbidden Blood.'

Then maybe it is by mistake but since winter event started it asks even lvl 42s to buy that elixir in order to enter the hospital or crypt.

Santosh Elangadi
12-16-2017, 01:42 AM

There's been an exploit since last year. It's been fixed :-)Yeah. Frost glyph will get after farming more than 3-4 hours in old town feeding grounds. But " the glyph wanes.." message always displaying. If it is not useful for players, kindly make it vanished. Players will farm for new glyph to spawn.
As you mentioned that rare weapon and gems in lower subway, something special weapon and gems available? Fingure it guyz

Smokianlordx
12-16-2017, 02:10 AM

There's been an exploit since last year. It's been fixed :-)https://youtu.be/Bgzr17K2uGs Sir Cinco Everyone is talking about this bug . We can't go to the old towns farming places . Please check this out

Thanks In advance

Mezderak
12-16-2017, 02:29 AM
Golden manic mask is bad , platinum Dark manic mask sergio sale please not a regular manic gold one ultra rare thank you cinco .

japan
12-16-2017, 03:02 AM
Golden Manic Facemask is just the regular old ugly 2500 gold manic mask with a faint red glow in the eyes..really

In the subway I farmed for about 3 hours, only got two santas, no portals, killed every boss repeatedly, even had them all up at the time to see if it triggered something..
All i got were a few legendary gems and weapons for level 42, they are basically useless.

Players above level 35 still have to purchase the forbidden blood elixir to enter the old town and subway areas. The elixir is meant for level 35 and below, please fix this

Also the cold weather set and blue north effects are extremely tiny, you can barely even see it when you have the 12000 or 6000 gold elixir equipped

The old town and subway areas constantly increase in lag as players defeat more and more respawning enemies, to the point where my phone begins to overheat and im forced to close the app.

Smokianlordx
12-16-2017, 03:09 AM
Golden Manic Facemask is just the regular old ugly 2500 gold manic mask with a faint red glow in the eyes..really

In the subway I farmed for about 3 hours, only got two santas, no portals, killed every boss repeatedly, even had them all up at the time to see if it triggered something..
All i got were a few legendary gems and weapons for level 42, they are basically useless.

Players above level 35 still have to purchase the forbidden blood elixir to enter the old town and subway areas. The elixir is meant for level 35 and below, please fix this

Also the cold weather set and blue north effects are extremely tiny, you can barely even see it when you have the 12000 or 6000 gold elixir equipped

The old town and subway areas constantly increase in lag as players defeat more and more respawning enemies, to the point where my phone begins to overheat and im forced to close the app.

Sent from my LG-H631 using TapatalkDie once to clear that lag

gggy
12-16-2017, 03:30 AM

Lvl 42 here and purchased the forbidden blood "a couple of times" just to check what's interesting..nothing tho. I hope it gets fixed quick, not spending another couple of plats until then.

themythrise
12-16-2017, 06:00 AM
https://youtu.be/Bgzr17K2uGs Sir Cinco Everyone is talking about this bug . We can't go to the old towns farming places . Please check this out

Thanks In advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkYep.. I have seen many playeris entering through portal accessing the garden repeatedly. I am sharing screenshot where I can find 4-5 Frost glyph. But I could not able to go to garden. But how some people always using those teleport and getting access to the garden even without killing santa later onwards.

One guy named ign: Toxicxd, told that he got first time portal by killing santa. Later just find that map which he got Frost portal and it's free entry for to the garden map unlimited times. He used his another device and made one alt standing always there. He just wait for people to leave that map. That's it. He getting all. That's insane.

This is really bug. U got first access and u can use that protal unlimited times. What about others? Which they r allowing access. Shows only this message. It's been a week, many players farmed more than 3 hours but no access to the portal to reach the garden.

Well! I am not targetting any single player. I have attached screenshot where I can see first glyph but never able to access.
Kindly fix. Plz..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171216/d07bbb7d1b6214be39c962cea721d59b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171216/8c1bcb96951433ca50704a294e875e75.jpg

Bastilia
12-16-2017, 07:26 AM
I don’t usually complain about events but seriously....
The whole thing with the portals is totally unfair. I’ve been hunting Santa’s for hours and got about 20 Santa’s in 2 hours but none of them spawned a portal.
The next day I saw several portals which for unknown reason got me unlimited access to a Christmas boss without killing Santa. The problem is that you still get nothing there even after 10 times. Can you make these portals vanish if they’ve been already used?
Unfortunately that’s not the only problem. Even if you kill Santa by yourself after hours of running in the same location (which is pretty boring) and the portal spawns right after it and you kill Christmas boss YOU STILL DON’T GET ANYTHING.
Maybe I don’t understand something? So does this mean there is no difference between farming Santa’s by your own or entering a random portal? Or is this a glitch? And why some players get all new vanities with these bugs and glitches in one day and others have to farm for hours and get nothing? After 2 days of getting nothing and wasted hours I don’t want to farm. This event is totally unfair and poorly done.

Mezderak
12-16-2017, 08:06 AM
Balance the event farming ratio,allow us to purchase from sergio thank you sts

Tinkerbelldoll
12-16-2017, 09:08 AM
Also another thing is the frost effects on cold weather set look like little white dots floating up . Is that how the effects suppose to look for cold weather ? Because blue north has snow flakes . I also suggest that they should be made a bit bigger because its really hard to see them especially if you’re wearing moonshadow pet or other gems that give effects

Tinkerbelldoll
12-16-2017, 09:14 AM
If you guys decide to change the drope rate on new items please dont make it too easy . For instance how the sin patty event went down . That was TOO easy :D

Darkmaine
12-16-2017, 09:32 AM
For adding plat sales in dl, what if blue north, cold set and red rider can add drop rate for portal.

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

japan
12-16-2017, 10:58 AM
For adding plat sales in dl, what if blue north, cold set and red rider can add drop rate for portal.

Sent from my LEX626 using TapatalkBlue north should be the one since its new

Brenichow
12-16-2017, 11:09 AM
It really isnt fair of how every time I enter old town feeding grounds there are already portals there which lessen chance of Santa to spawn with new portal. I agree its not fair for others to have unlimited access to same portals BC it takes up space for others to have same opportunity. The portals need to disappear after one use so others are able to spawn

Santosh Elangadi
12-16-2017, 11:19 AM
It really isnt fair of how every time I enter old town feeding grounds there are already portals there which lessen chance of Santa to spawn with new portal. I agree its not fair for others to have unlimited access to same portals BC it takes up space for others to have same opportunity. The portals need to disappear after one use so others are able to spawnYeah. If one player uses that portal. It should disappear and santa dropping same elf hats. Nothing new, where as new bosses drops white dr set, Frost wisp. Why not santa? Or bosses in the lower subway?

Brenichow
12-16-2017, 11:28 AM
theres also another glitch , in kains crest last mission kel krampus is there but if u kill him he drops same old trash weapons and gems. You also dont get Halycon Heart achievement

magic formula
12-16-2017, 02:54 PM
No better if they make high chance to find portal and all people who killed sanata enter it np if it disappeared or not but high chance will be useful

hmm

magic formula
12-16-2017, 02:57 PM
And about the hats spwan from santa they can make something else like santa bag.. pants ..new look hats etc np if they add the old hats for new people

hmm

magic formula
12-16-2017, 03:12 PM
Maybe if they make it easier [emoji55] [emoji4] make gate (portal) and we have to kill santa to enter the gate to kel just like last spring event idk

hmm

Adamizsilly
12-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Campaign one, mission 4 final boss has the name "Kel Krampus" you seemed to have made errors in this update including this one. Change the name of the boss inside the portal to something else, perhaps the name of the portal boss should be "Halycon" and the title you earn can be "Halycon Heart" after executing it.

magic formula
12-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Campaign one, mission 4 final boss has the name "Kel Krampus" you seemed to have made errors in this update including this one. Change the name of the boss inside the portal to something else, perhaps the name of the portal boss should be "Halycon" and the title you earn can be "Halycon Heart" after executing it.
Np if there's same name maybe they mean kel krampus steal the money and we have to kill his dead body again np at alllllll

hmm

Arcnite
12-16-2017, 05:11 PM
Yall just complaining about drop rate etc. You guys are lucky Cinco didnt make drop rate like Lvl 36 Hargh Kyth Infused Hammer, so do efforts more. Complain less, do more. Peace

Dollarr
12-16-2017, 05:15 PM
The best way to farm ;)

Watching a movie !!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171216/86c55316cb4d350c955fa1879d04b007.jpg

magic formula
12-16-2017, 07:28 PM
The best way to farm ;)

Watching a movie !!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171216/86c55316cb4d350c955fa1879d04b007.jpg

Where the video

hmm

astro1
12-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Also another thing is the frost effects on cold weather set look like little white dots floating up . Is that how the effects suppose to look for cold weather ? Because blue north has snow flakes . I also suggest that they should be made a bit bigger because its really hard to see them especially if you’re wearing moonshadow pet or other gems that give effects

I agree. Would be nice to augment the visual effects of the new plat outfits. Also maybe increase the "whiteness" of the white druidic outfit. Seems more sad gray than snow white.

Thanks for being patient with all of our comments.

MrWizardlord
12-17-2017, 05:53 AM
So much complaining about this event, I get now that its not easy to find the portal (it spawns in other places too) BE GLAD THAT THE THIS GAME STILL GETS UPDATES THANKS CINCO

MrWizardlord
12-17-2017, 06:00 AM
Remember for a couple years there was nothing? No new anything? No updates for a couple years? Everyone felt left in the dark?
Yea so be glad theres something new.
Even if its hard, its better than no updates at all!

MrWizardlord
12-17-2017, 06:04 AM
This game still gets regular major important updates which is great so yea..
better than being stuck at lvl 36 with nothing new

MrWizardlord
12-17-2017, 06:10 AM
The portal spawns in other places not just the feeding grounds. In the grounds, there its full of people trying to spawn it all at once making it seem like chaos. My advice, steer away from that and farm it on your own. Simple solutions to minor problems.

MrWizardlord
12-17-2017, 06:20 AM
By the way, i like the challenge of this event, makes you appreciate it more once you finally get to it if you do. (portal)
I still havent found the portal once yet but im loving the chase of it.
It makes it that much more exciting once you finally find it if you do.

magic formula
12-17-2017, 08:25 AM
Yes thank you cinco but make it easier to find thaaankkk you [emoji23]
Maybe devs will make it easy at the end of the event

hmm

Dollarr
12-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Suggestion

Fresh Kill Santa Set With Effects

Green Ebt / Bvh

Bvh effect with leaves

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/a9cc4ede5000793213e5d43590de7b81.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/a301bb31a9152264d9775a61c1e7649d.jpg

Mezderak
12-17-2017, 10:31 AM
Make White drudic "snowy white" it is a bit on the grey side thank you

magic formula
12-17-2017, 10:59 AM

Yes hope we can find one first lol

hmm

Uber Lycan
12-17-2017, 12:18 PM
I never seem to be able to get a portal, been farming for days nonstop and nothing, it's not that the people who work hard are rewarded it seems, it's the same people who are rewarded

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

slicingblade
12-17-2017, 01:47 PM

I just checked to see if we could get into all the areas without paying for the forbidden blood, and it still says the we can't get into any of the other areas... Please check it for yourself... :confused:

astro1
12-17-2017, 03:21 PM

Yes. Doesn't seem too much different from blue or even black druidic (the hoods seem almost interchangeable). Maybe at least as white as the center of frosty wisp or a little less white than cuffs on blue north.

Gynesis
12-17-2017, 06:47 PM
I meant to have this done the day of the update, but I got sick and it's been a busy weekend, so I kinda rushed and finished it tonight. I hope you guys enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/VxEtcwC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/g245ebe.png

Phosgore
12-18-2017, 12:11 AM

It was for someone to answer this unproductive question? :apthy:

Phosgore
12-18-2017, 12:20 AM
I meant to have this done the day of the update, but I got sick and it's been a busy weekend, so I kinda rushed and finished it tonight. I hope you guys enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/VxEtcwC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/g245ebe.png

Love it :vsmile:

Gynesis
12-18-2017, 03:27 PM
Oh, I started this earlier today. I'm not sure when I'll have it done.

https://i.imgur.com/0AGRaPu.jpg

Caosashe
12-18-2017, 06:23 PM
It's wonderful event, but for bug exploiters only!! :apthy: :apthy:

I suppose event should be fun for every player in the game, but this event is quite the opposite. Same small group of people go through the same portals for days, putting their alts on a map to save that map with a useful portals, from renewing. Rest of players just can watch bug exploiting, and kill bunch of zombies without chance to open any new portal for yourself...

Like I say, wonderful event ideed!! :nightmare: :nightmare:

Dollarr
12-19-2017, 01:25 AM
Exploiting Bugs [ SECTION 2 | Rule : 10 ]

Exploiting any bug found in a Spacetime Studios game. Communicating the existence of any such exploitable bug either directly or through public posting is also not allowed. Please promptly report any bug to Customer Support.

You can report this to costumer support and legal actions will be taken against the violators

Caosashe
12-19-2017, 02:28 AM

Exploiting any bug found in a Spacetime Studios game. Communicating the existence of any such exploitable bug either directly or through public posting is also not allowed. Please promptly report any bug to Customer Support.

You can report this to costumer support and legal actions will be taken against the violators

:encouragement: :encouragement: :applause: :applause:

Wonderful event ideed!!! ;) ;) ;)

themythrise
12-19-2017, 10:00 AM

You can report this to costumer support and legal actions will be taken against the violatorsIs this exploiting bugs against rules of STS?
Players promptly telling the what is happening inside the game rather than telling dramatic or factual info towards degarding about game reputation or development. Many players told that this event is not meant for all not bcoz it's rare There is glitch/bug where small group of people getting always access to the portal and also they keeping their alts to access those portal opened maps very easyily.

This event is really have bug but mods are not concerned about it. Most of old toen feeding grounds maps having portal opened. They won't vanish at all and not accessible to the new players. If you leave that map and again you rejoin to the same map repeatedly. How can new Frost glyph(portal) will open?
1)could you plz tell why Frost portal not disappearing after its usage? Or why it is visible to other players who don't have access to it? Isn't it bug???
2)In old town feeding maps, why new old town maps not accessible( without Frost glyph)rather than same maps(having Frost glyph)?
3)last but not the least, this event about end nearly 12 days. Why players still complaining the bug/glitch bcoz they are not able to portal access at all even though they played around 20 days. Santa just dropped elf hats and never opened the portal for most of the players( you can ask in the game, you will come to know sir)

Hope STS would take concern about this issue and increase the spawn rate of portal/eradicate this bug. You will see proof if mod would just enter old town feeding grounds just for 2 min or ask player in the game.

Long live DL...

Santosh Elangadi
12-19-2017, 10:08 AM
:encouragement: :encouragement: :applause: :applause:

Wonderful event ideed!!! ;) ;) ;)Better make this xmas event happiness survey.

Players will vote and mods would come to know the real status in the game rather than commenting in the forum.

Or after the event!!! Happy Xmas All

Cinco
12-19-2017, 10:57 AM
I just checked to see if we could get into all the areas without paying for the forbidden blood, and it still says the we can't get into any of the other areas... Please check it for yourself... :confused:

What level is your character?

Cinco
12-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Yes. Doesn't seem too much different from blue or even black druidic (the hoods seem almost interchangeable). Maybe at least as white as the center of frosty wisp or a little less white than cuffs on blue north.

Indeed. I'll update the outfits with a more brilliant white color.

Cinco
12-19-2017, 10:59 AM
It's wonderful event, but for bug exploiters only!! :apthy: :apthy:

I suppose event should be fun for every player in the game, but this event is quite the opposite. Same small group of people go through the same portals for days, putting their alts on a map to save that map with a useful portals, from renewing. Rest of players just can watch bug exploiting, and kill bunch of zombies without chance to open any new portal for yourself...

Like I say, wonderful event ideed!! :nightmare: :nightmare:

To my mind, the fair thing would be to make it so that all the portals always allow access - to everyone.

I'll address the portal exploit with the next update. Thank you for the feedback.

Adamizsilly
12-19-2017, 11:58 AM
What level is your character?

Cinco, players who have reached the new cap (42) still have to pay the 5 plat to enter hospital and cemetery. Beginning of event players could enter through a "glitch" without paying. Even by killing the zombie that allows us to access the cemetery we still can't enter.

Cinco
12-19-2017, 12:04 PM
I will take a look at the issue. Thanks!

Dollarr
12-19-2017, 12:42 PM
I will take a look at the issue. Thanks!Thanks for taking the request to make the white druidic even more bright ( White druidic set with gold colour combination is my suggestion ). I would suggest to make gold bvh even more yellow [ Gold Shine Effect ] and add some effects to green Santa.

Adamizsilly
12-19-2017, 03:17 PM

Please allow for players to join cemetery/hospital via friends list. Invitations require for players to pay the 5 plat. The issue with entering is fixed. Thank you for that! But please allow us to invite friends like before ><

Adamizsilly
12-19-2017, 03:28 PM
We also can't leave the cemetery/hospital/crypt without paying the 5 plat. We can enter freely however it's an issues to leave because we have to go through the menu just to enter same place again. Please fix this!><

Cinco
12-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Looking into this now.

Cinco
12-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Issues have been addressed with this most recent update: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?414223-2017-12-19-Dark-Legends-Hotfix-(272829)&p=2779624#post2779624