PDA

View Full Version : Bug for completing green snowflake vanity quest?

sebbyc
12-12-2017, 05:50 PM
I haven't been able to complete the freeing of the elves quest yet. when I talk to the elves, they say thanks for freeing, but it does not go toward the quest. I've finished all the enemies on the board and it still doesn't work. However, ive seen some people with the vanity. But many friends of mine are saying it doesnt work for them either. Am i doing something wrong, or is there a problem? Thanks! Loving the event so far though. Its festive and the xmas music brings back memories. :apple::apple:

imdoof
12-12-2017, 08:30 PM
If they already say thank you for freeing me then thats not the elf you need. Theres 10 in total and they all individually need to be freed

sebbyc
12-13-2017, 08:58 AM
If they already say thank you for freeing me then thats not the elf you need. Theres 10 in total and they all individually need to be freed

I’ve tapped on all the elves but my quest still says 0/10

imath
12-17-2017, 12:53 PM
I have the same problem as you on both of my main characters. hopefully they address this issue because i have yet to receive me green snowflake.

3pc
12-22-2017, 03:40 PM
At first when the xmas update came out it worked but i noticed after they did another update 1 hour later it stopped. They should really fix it for those who havent received the wings yet