PDA

View Full Version : Im done!! @cinco

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Im frustrated beyond belief about how STS has all these ideas that could be used to bring life/fun/economy back into this game. Instead we get broken 2h weapons. I love this game and have done nothing but support it but i can only handle so much. Ignoring 1 of the best ideas for i believe 3, almost 4 years now. We get people expanding on that idea for one huge, colossal idea. Including the implimentation of plat into this idea. I understand we only have 1 person currently working on 3 games, but like I said. This has been ignored for atleast 3 years minimum. This isnt the first time hearing of it or the first given chance to do something about it. I cant stand by and watch this game go down the drain

1. PVP ISNT FUN ANYMORE
Pvp was a huge part of PL. That has now gone out the window with the new 2h weapons. Before christams update,
4pc sets had a chance of killing pure stats. This includes mage which was the easiest to kill. Rhino was broken to
begin with, though it could still be beated by a 4pc set. Now we have 4k-6k dps on pure stats in pvp which turns into
people doing 2-2.7k damage just from autoing. This most of the time results in a 1shot kill. JUST BY AUTOING.
2. FARMING ISNT FUN ANYMORE
I capped 3 toons after buying 8K plat before the xp orbs were buffed in swamps. I capped 4 more after the buff
I love the grind for capping, but at this point what am i capping for? Spacetime studios is terrible for farming. Its so
easy to farm every other map for any other gear. We as a community have put forth ideas in which people would have
an incentive to cap. I LOVE GRINDING FOR GEAR. Though this cap isnt fun for grinding l100 gear or even trying to.
make any gold. Id love to be able to grind another slayer or elite map that requires teamwork for a huge list of vanities
I and alot of others support the idea of being able to acquire this gear farming and grinding. Plat dungeon and F2P
maps. I want this game to have a new economy and have something to grind for like we did with starries during 76.
3. A TERRIBLE ECONOMY
I can say that even if you do drop anything in spacetime studios, its 3-5m worth max. Yes this may ne a decent.
amount but farming in spacetime isnt fun. Merching is hard to do now. Item prices plummet faster then ever now.
New items that are desired can bring back a dead economy like we currently have. I cant sit back and just watch this.
game go down the toilet. Its dying little by little and soon there will be next to no interest for anyone left.

I HOPE THID WAKES SOME PEOPLE AT STS UP TO FIX AND ADD SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LOVE IN ALL ASPECTS. I CANT SIT BACK IN CONTINUE TO SEE THE BEST GAME STS HAS EVER MADE GET CONTINUOUSLY DRIVEN INTO THE GROUND. I LOVE ALL THAT YOU TRY TO DO CINCO AND I KNOW YOURE NOT PERFECT BUT YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD STEP UP TO DO SOMETHING PREVIOUSLY. ALTHOUGH THEY MAY HAVE YOU WORKING ON PL BY YOURSELF NOW. YOU HAVE IDEAS IN FRONT OF YOU THAT COULD BRING THIS GAME BACK SO EASILY. UNTIL ANYTHING IS CHANGED AND PL IS FUN IN EVERY ASPECT. I WILL BE QUITTING UNTIL THEN. I MAY HOP ON TO SAY HI TO A FEW FRIENDS BUT THATS IT.

Dolloway
12-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Agreed 100%. These three issues need to be addressed in order for PL to become a decent game again.

There have been countless solutions mentioned by players but none have been implemented.

Cinco
12-13-2017, 02:17 PM
A fair and even-handed critique. We will miss your contribution :-(