PDA

View Full Version : What the best type?

ghito
10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
whats the best type for an enchantress for example dexmage, nukemage, paladin, etc. and why

Zapoke
10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
There is no best. There are favorites. Mine is dexmage. Because it nukes as much as (if not more than) int mages in lower PvP, and has more armor. It loses about 2-4 regen, which doesn't affect the outcomes very much.

ThePvpTwink
10-31-2011, 09:23 PM
Nuke and paladin!!! :P max damage too.

ghito
10-31-2011, 09:55 PM
lol thx for the reply

Silentarrow
10-31-2011, 10:11 PM
It depends....

Dexmage-Highest single target damage
Nukemage-Highest AOE mage (my favorite)
Paladin-Highest survival rate

ghito
11-01-2011, 05:57 PM
thx arrow :D

blox
11-01-2011, 06:34 PM
pally- sacrifices offensive damage for defensive
nuke- sacrifices armor for damage and regen
dexmage- sacrifices regen,armor for damage and crit

crestmage
11-01-2011, 08:02 PM
It depends on wat the mage is built for. PVE is made for pallys and nukes. But PvP, however, consist mostly dex dual spec mages. U havta be skilled to be a strong Nuke(int) mage in Pvp. But mostly ppl just dual spec either with strength or dex.

KingFu
11-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Pure str pally. The damage is incredible. Almost as good as the hit! :rolleyes:

Silentarrow
11-01-2011, 08:05 PM
thx arrow :D

Any time!

crestmage
11-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Pure str pally. The damage is incredible. Almost as good as the hit! :rolleyes:

Mmm i wouldnt be too sure bout that. Pallys have the LOWEST skill dam among the classes and builds (correct me if i'm wrong, yea?), although the dps is pretty high, its still melee, making it hard for the mage to rlly hit. And again, i don't think pallys have awesome-on-the-spot-hit.

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 02:58 AM
My opinion is based off of pve. More int than dex but enough dex to carry every levels dex equipment.

To clarify as level 56 Mage, I have 120 dex & rest in Int. At 56 you need 120 dex to equip lvl 56 dex gear but wearing 56 int gear.

Just as an example. IMO. It's what I've found best in my play style.

Pure is always good too in pve accept bears. Bears need dex to be real effective.

crestmage
11-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Pure is always good too in pve accept bears. Bears need dex to be real effective.

Like this sentence the most. Its really true, especially the "bear" part.

Cytokinesis
11-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Mmm i wouldnt be too sure bout that. Pallys have the LOWEST skill dam among the classes and builds (correct me if i'm wrong, yea?), although the dps is pretty high, its still melee, making it hard for the mage to rlly hit. And again, i don't think pallys have awesome-on-the-spot-hit.
it was sarcasm

AtlantisHime
11-03-2011, 10:36 PM
I like pve than pvp...IMO..I like nuke mages or paladins..high damage and good survivability..saw qte a few good paladin players during xp runs^^

crestmage
11-07-2011, 08:07 PM
it was sarcasm

Lol yea. Sarcasm all the way!:witless:

enchantereess
11-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Nuke mages ftw Im one so addd me if you want to see:) great for spells

ghito
11-13-2011, 07:53 PM
K enchantereess

zeusabe
11-18-2011, 02:13 AM
PVE it's Nukemage build. PVP, dex/int, what is the ratio? That would depend on your desired item build. Do you want to equip a dex-based ring? then make your dex reach the requirement of that dex-ring then put the rest on int. Do you want to equip a dex item set (bird gears) then go for highest dex requirement of an item that belongs to that set and then put the rest on int, so something like that. The reason for going dex is to support your skill damange and not survivability, so don't expect to be tougher than a pure int mage in pvp because you won't be, but you can put your enemies down quicker with your DPS. Nukemages are free meals in PVP since they will rely heavily on mana shield and once they burn their mana, it's over, they're sitting ducks even if they were able to put the other player's life to a critical level, meanwhile, dex/int types have another arsenal should they run out of mana which is DPS, that's what you want to achieve, damage your enemy with your skill, you will lose mana because of shield, but then now you have DPS to finish off what your skill started, something to that effect. Finally, Str/Int are not meant for PVP, they're for PVE too as little tanks, in PVP, this build will hit a lot, you don't do much damage with your int, small damage with your dps, you'll just die longer that's all but you'll still die without offensive arsenal.