PDA

View Full Version : A PL Community Contest?

Guanek
12-14-2017, 01:29 PM
So recently Ive been on PL and Ive seen that there aren't any DEVs or MODs that active to control the game. For an example, yesterday Ive seen atleast 2 people selling accounts. And some even buying them with PayPal in the public chat. Spamming some repulsive content in chat. And even using letter like l istead of I to spell out some "unnecessary" words. The report button isn't doing much of a job either, since it takes atleast 1 week for the staff to reply by asking more questions and theyre last reply will be "Were working on it" and well see that person in towne the next day.

OK.Lets get to my point. I know this game since 2012(even tho this forum account is 2017) which I THINK is right about the time when that Community Helper Contest came out. Why not add it in again, but this time you can actualy award the winners by giving them few more abilities than the rest. Like... 1 Day Ban with proof which will be send to the DEVS
and something like a Different color name so that people can be aware of what they say.
I mean the (you)developers are promoting safe-play in every other game. And its not hard to see that youre more busy in other projects and games. Maybe you can trust other players with somethings like these.

Please keep this is consideration.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
12-14-2017, 02:23 PM
If this gets implemented can you please make me one of these special players? My in game name is: RattanNagra thanks guys.

Justg
12-14-2017, 02:28 PM
This never ends well. No matter how good the intention, power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Or something like that.

Guanek
12-14-2017, 02:56 PM
This never ends well. No matter how good the intention, power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Or something like that.

I was just giving an example of what you guys "may" do in the future since not much "authority" figures are active in PL nowadays. And I think you guys can give it a try, to see how it works out. And it doesn't technically mean that it wont end well and that everyone gets corrupted by power. And I do now mention anything in the thread mentioning absolute power. I did also mention that they have to tell one of the admins or devs of who theyre reporting(soft ban) and specify valid proof. And youre not giving this power to anyone, there can be a contest of who reports buying in game items with real money, reporting glitches, helping the community and such. And for an example, First 3 Helpers will win and and get the things i specified in my thread.
I just want to help in reviving this community. That's all.

Guanek
12-14-2017, 02:59 PM
If this gets implemented can you please make me one of these special players? My in game name is: RattanNagra thanks guys.

Youre clearly not getting the point of this thread. :apthy:

Buchmeister
12-14-2017, 05:42 PM

You are literally the last person I'd trust to handle community issues lol

Azitraozuci
12-14-2017, 06:54 PM
You have guild members that are selling accounts. If you cant even manage your own guild let alone the rest of this community

zayoe
12-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Lol scar...

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
12-18-2017, 12:34 PM
You are literally the last person I'd trust to handle community issues lol

Lol who are you? :)

You have guild members that are selling accounts. If you cant even manage your own guild let alone the rest of this community

Every guild does my child. When we see them selling accounts they get removed from our guild. Sometimes I do this thing called have a life and I can't be every where at once. Stay salty my friend.

Buchmeister
12-18-2017, 08:42 PM
Lol who are you? :)

A guy who doesn't shout his self-endowed title when entering any social space ever, or Thank every one of Cinco's posts because I'm desperate for attention?

I'm just a guy on the forums.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
12-18-2017, 10:37 PM
A guy who doesn't shout his self-endowed title when entering any social space ever, or Thank every one of Cinco's posts because I'm desperate for attention?

I'm just a guy on the forums.

The champ is here!

P.s.: thanks cinco

Buchmeister
12-19-2017, 07:56 AM
The champ is here!

No, no he is not lol.

Cinco
12-19-2017, 11:04 AM
Did you guys see that other thread? Go check it out now...