PDA

View Full Version : Pl Red xmas Starry

Smhinthiscommunity
12-14-2017, 08:23 PM
So last years starry was cool for about a month and then no one used it anymore. The effects get old and doesn't fit into almost any outfits. That being said I really do appreciate cincos work in to still moderating pl and I don't want to sound like im crying over nit picky things but the new red starry has so much potential. If maybe the effects were taken out even if it was after Christmas to take away the extra randomness. Also even if it was tuned a bit darker the bright red matches color wise scheme with nothing. There all darker reds of color. This way the starry would have a huge market and the items price would go up and actually be important to the games economy/ trading merching. instead of just being another trash Christmas vanity like the frozen crown that no one uses. I just hate to see the another starry was implemented and it can be so good if it was fixed up. Sorry for my rant but I was just talking to a lot of people in game and they all said the same thing to me.

Thanks in advance for any opinions you have on this.

Absolize
12-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Fully support this, it’s a great idea!

Arvoh
12-14-2017, 09:20 PM
I was just thinking this earlier today. The red starry design is my favorite from all the other starries and It would look great without the snowflakes and blue mist. Either way, its a great starry design

Spullllll
12-14-2017, 09:35 PM
Agreed a darker scheme would be nice

Smhinthiscommunity
12-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback I just hate to see such a cool starry possibility wasted with the red !

Kurvy
12-15-2017, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the feedback I just hate to see such a cool starry possibility wasted with the red !

Red would be cool if the frost cloud thing was removed and it was a more concentrated red

Smhinthiscommunity
12-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Red would be cool if the frost cloud thing was removed and it was a more concentrated red

Well put would make people want to use it.

3pc
12-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Would love if it was a darker red it kinda looks like taffy now and a little more green was added damn it would be sexy