PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!

Kurvy
12-14-2017, 11:09 PM
I need help with my 27 mage/27 Bear... if any of you guys know builds or what gear to use please comment in this thread.

I am looking to do Pally 27 mage with plat set and i could really use a build.
And im also doing a 25 pink fbow bear and i need a build and what armor and helm to use, thanks yall.

Arvoh
12-15-2017, 08:16 PM
I’ve memorized my randomly generated password on my forums account because i dont know how to change it

Burningdex
12-15-2017, 10:45 PM
I need help with my 27 mage/27 Bear... if any of you guys know builds or what gear to use please comment in this thread.

I am looking to do Pally 27 mage with plat set and i could really use a build.
And im also doing a 25 pink fbow bear and i need a build and what armor and helm to use, thanks yall.

As far as 27 mage goes, dex is probably still better, but Winter made this guide awhile back, cant imagine much has changed since the new rings.. mage builds didn't seem to change as much as the other classes

pally’s at this level generally run high heal and light for dps

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135805-Artworks%92s-L27-Pally-Guide&styleid=40

for 25 bear, i would probably personally use dex bone helm and artisan leather, or maybe expert depending on the meta.

Try something with low beckon if youve played bear before.

probably
6rage HS
1-3beckon (i used 1, i think)
6cb
3stomp
1sms cs
(take that with a grain of salt, haven’t played low level bear in a long time)

I’ve memorized my randomly generated password on my forums account because i dont know how to change it

assumig you are on the mobilebformat, scroll down until you see “full site”, clck that> top right should be a settings button>in there, bottom left is a email and pw setting>self explanatory from there

hope that helps