PDA

View Full Version : Drag staff proc

Killerspake
12-15-2017, 01:36 PM
Actually I dont exactly know the drag staff proc and how it works. Also I think many do not know exactly. When it decreases boss'es health and how should we use it? Waiting an satisfying answer from pro maus mages :D Thanks in advance.

Plqgue
12-15-2017, 02:22 PM
Just spam basic sometimes charging it a lil helps the proc pick up but seriously all you need to do is spam it

Ps. Uncharged clock helps the proc on boss

Kershy
12-15-2017, 03:15 PM
You just spam basic attacks till it drains hp... You will notice it when the hp decreases every sec

Sent from my Sky 5.0S using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
12-16-2017, 03:04 AM
Charged attack, basic basic basic basic basic basic basic, charged, basic basic basic basic basic.
Charging to me doesn’t help in activation but is more a feeling. Never performed serious testing. But helps in dmg absorption and other players attack. For sure just charged attack raaaaaarely activate dot.
Activation of dot by basic attack is .....non understable for me at all xD (sometimes I say “sell ds with lazy proc). I would say it’s random.
Don’t feel any benefit from particular pet aa or other other weapons procs (hexstaff and drag boades for example works very good together).
Proc of different ds sum effect.

In the end: face to face to boss, look him in the eyes and spam normal attack.
And have fun :)

PsychoNuke
12-16-2017, 11:05 AM
There are 2 procs that activates, 1 with normal attack and 1 with charged attack.
Normal Attack: Chance to apply damage over time.
Charged Attack: Casts Consecration to deal damage, buff ally damage, crit, and reduced damage taken by 25%.

Normal attack proc is more useful for soloing. Charged attack must be used when in party. The charged attack proc enables your party to drain the mob/boss hp faster.
As per my testing I see that basic attack (both normal and charged) proc depends on the dps attribute, higher the dps better the proc chances, but at the end of the day its a chance. Mathematically if you are soloing just spam normal attack to get best damage. When in group alternate your spam between 1 charged and 1 normal (I have seen both procs getting activated pretty easy this way), though it will take some practice :)

Killerspake
12-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Thank you all guys :)

msustro
12-16-2017, 10:20 PM
The proc from regular attack is what does the DoT with %HP reduction on the single enemy. You’ll see a single small red skull pop up.

The charged attack (Consecration) looks cool but you’re usually better off just spamming regular attack on the boss instead of wasting time charging :)