PDA

View Full Version : star legends

Uwantaids
10-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Hi im trying to get on star legends on my pc via google chrome. when i try to open the link i get the message "An internal error has occurred. Please try again later". I was playinmg earlier today and everything was fine, but now it wont work. any ideas? thanks in advance.

Silentarrow
10-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Have you tried turning your computer off then on again? If that doesn't work then email support(@)spacetimestudios.com for support. Or just "try again later" :).

Kanozaki
11-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Hi im trying to get on star legends on my pc via google chrome. when i try to open the link i get the message "An internal error has occurred. Please try again later". I was playinmg earlier today and everything was fine, but now it wont work. any ideas? thanks in advance.

Try restarting your computer , maybe your anti virus/firewall , re install google chrome. If the problem still persists as Silent said above send in an email to support.
GL mate :)

Kanozaki
11-01-2011, 12:05 AM

Try restarting your computer , maybe your anti virus/firewall , re install google chrome. If the problem still persists as Silent said above send in an email to support.
GL mate :)

Rizyray
11-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Keep In mind, they are still working out some bugs. It's still in its early phases, and input like yours will help it develop into a stable game.. keep trying, it will work.

CanonicalKoi
11-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Also do a quick check and make sure that it's Google Chrome 15 that you have and not an earlier version.

ETA: If you're not sure how to check what version you have:
Run Chrome.
Click on "Chrome" up in the header bar and then click on "About Chrome" from the drop-down menu.
Right under the words "GOOGLE CHROME" in wee print should be something like "15.0.874.106 beta". As long as the first two numbers are 15, you should be good to go.