PDA

View Full Version : I think Re-roll Character Stats is Overpriced..

philip
04-15-2010, 12:51 AM
1.99 for respec.. i think this is too expensive for that single action

I personally think this should be around 0.99 for this.

The biggest reason is. From the changes from patches.. We really need to respec sometimes.

For now, for example warrior's new skills.(ok two new skills. Evasion which is big one.. let's say we have next dungeon. then 5 more lvls than now. 5 points only.) then Archer's Evasion HUGE Downgrade..

Ok then, How about this?

Re-roll Character stats (Attribute points only) for 0.99

Re-roll Character Skill Points (skill points only) for 0.99

i think this is more reasonable than now.

Skeeta
04-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Just say no to paid respecs. In game gold or bust....

Deathshock
04-15-2010, 01:34 AM
They'll probably eventually change it because a lot of people are unhappy about it, and its pretty unfair.

Reisclef
04-15-2010, 02:30 AM
Yeah, though in respect to respec, it should probably just be an in game fee.

As we're already paying for the extra content, it seems silly to pay for repeccing, when we can invest skill points better down the line.

I agree for charging new dungeons, and for extra character slots. But respeccing for real money seems excessive.

Shebee
04-15-2010, 06:15 AM
I'm generally against fees to pay if you want to customize your character.
E.g. I think respecs and restats should be also available for gold ingame.

My suggestion though is that if changes are made to skills/abilities/attributes everyone should receive a free respec.
This way it's not unfair, changes are being made, we get to reassign all points. (Like the new warrior abilities e.g.)

_ck
04-15-2010, 06:38 AM
You all do realize that it costs Spacetime money just to keep servers running, right? Most other games that let you play for free come at no cost to the game developer, but here they are paying for servers so that you can play this game. If you like this game, support it!

Would you rather pay $4.99/month just to be able to play it at all, to keep the servers up?

Really, it's $1.99. You spend more than that on soda at a movie theater, or at a fast food joint for one meal.

GeeJee
04-15-2010, 07:38 AM
But this isn't comparable with a soda. This isn't something you can hold or have physically. It's changing a few numbers from a pixelated bear on a video game.
I know that Spacetime needs some money for the servers and ofcourse the employees, but asking money for changing the stats of you character is getting a bit strange.
It's very expensive (2 Dollars) and the stats and abilities are updated once a week, so you'll end up changing your stats at least 3 times.

KronicDecay
04-15-2010, 07:51 AM
I agree with what your saying here. But if they make a major change like they did yesterday I believe the affected players (warriors and archers specifically) should get a free respec since it affects their playing style. I paid the $1.99 to respec my enchantress because I wanted to not because I needed to. But since my archer can't use evade for much anything anymore I'm not paying to respec him. I'm just flat out not playing him anymore.

Justg
04-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Respecs will be dropping in price to .99 this afternoon.

GeeJee
04-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Nice, great to see that you guys listen to the community :)

KronicDecay
04-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Respecs will be dropping in price to .99 this afternoon.

I don't suppose i'm able to get my extra dollar refunded can i? Lol jk thankyou for listening tho