PDA

View Full Version : Heaven N Hells Assassins: Guild of Greatness

Vearisea
10-31-2011, 11:24 PM
Are you tired of switching from one guild to another simply because you are ignored, or because nobody is ever online?

Have you outleveled your guildmates, and feel that you need fellow guildmates with the same passion for leveling just like you?

or are you a merchant who's guildmates never understand why you need to constantly run bosses, hang out in Blackstar trying to vend, and your need to utterly make money?

Do you constantly find yourself running with random people, getting kicked from runs because you joined their games, and never having to run with someone you can totally trust?

If you answered YES to any or all of these questions, then Heaven N Hells Assassins is the guild for you!

Everyone is constantly running with each other, be it xp runs, boss runs, or full campaign map runs. There is never a moment that you will find yourself runless. We are a guild full of levels 30s-36s, mostly 35s about to reach 36. We are full of go-getter players. However, we do have a number of lower level players, and they are helped from time to time. But rest assured, that we are advocates of hard work, so we do not like to power level. You gotta work hard for your levels, as do we.

We also have numerous merchants in the guild, some of them you already know ;-) so you merchants out there feeling lonely or taken advantage of by other people, this is the guild for you.

We provide our members with equipment, and credits. YES, credits. BUT you gotta earn every bit of it. If you join the guild only for the freebies and keep on begging, please, you will get kicked.

We have so many things in store for guildmembers, that stating them here would sound like bragging. But we assure you that you will enjoy every waking moment you go online to play SL due numerous runs, free stuff, hilarious chats, and plain awesome camaraderie.

So, if you are a hardcore player who works hard for levels, items, credits, and everything else, then this is the guild for you. Because we are advocates of quality over quantity.

We have maintained our place in the leaderboards since last update. Noone on top got there by doing nothing, they got there because they worked hard for it. See you in the leaderboards this update =)

Guild Leader: ANGELZASSASIN

Officers (Alphabetical Order):

Assimite
Avengera
Bassano
Bobbyjones
Caladon
Cornelius
Deathfrost
Devilassasin
Dooric
Dopelicious
Dsree
Fakar
Ferbeca
Frostlady
Fyr
Hosss
Ideanity
Iegiiacor
Jasonking
Kellyhu
Kyroflame
Lncendpam
Mayasha
Moneygamer
Ozzello
Portsweet
Preema
Raizzo
Scarletangel
Sharinganz
Stonedcold
Soldierblue
Syliana
Tats
Zerotohero

Should you wish to join our guild or send an application, pm any of the officers above, or simply talk to any guild member and ask to join.

'It is never enough to be with the best, one has to strive to be the best'

ign: vearisie

Vampgrrl
11-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey! Great job, Vearisie! :D It's about time we got a forum for our guild. I hope many new members decide to join us! :)
Angelz, if you're reading this, I know you wanted me to write something else, but I think I'll leave that for the time being ;)
Anyways, join our guild and experience the fun and helpfulness, including Dooric's Guild Kitchen and Bar, and Scarletangel's Guild Shop!

Hosss
11-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Very nice Vearisie!
This guild is the best!
Thanks Angelzassasin and fellow officers!

fakar5915
11-02-2011, 06:20 PM
lol this is RAW!!!! good advertising

Mayasha
11-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi Vearisie!! Awesome post! Wow! :) Great guild comprised of people who like to have fun. There are always groups for dungeon runs, and lots of people that like to help out.
After about 3 or 4 runs, I hit up our guild chef, Dooric, for some food :P Angelzassasin, thanks for letting me be a part of this great guild! **hugs to my guildies**
Hit me up in game if you are interested in joining our guild.
My IGN: Mayasha
I forgot to add, this is my first forum post. :P

scarletangel
11-02-2011, 07:25 PM
He's right if u say yes to any of the questions above then you'd love this guild and for one I love to run the Guild Store so if I'm open come talk to me :)

Forbidden
11-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Perfect way to show how much this guild cares :)

LelouchX
11-28-2011, 02:41 PM
I've seen many of your guildies around and run with some too, never had a bad experience. Good luck!

Reucaflaudez
12-01-2011, 06:49 PM
LOL V! I'm an officer to. Next time you make this, please don't forget me :)

Aerooo
12-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Awesome guild. Nice people, high activity and helpful staff + Members.

MayaFaya
12-09-2011, 02:33 PM
I've been with the guild for a few weeks now and can attest to the validity of its principles. I'm glad to see that we have established a foundation for harboring good natured fun, yet maintain the want to support our brethren through leveling. As we all know, there comes a time where we forget that we were all once a lower level. It is in that time that Heaven N Hells
Assassins reflect and reach out to our fellow guildies to ease the pain that is Star Legends! Bravo AngelzAssasin on putting together a true guild! IGN-MayaFaya

Vampgrrl
12-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Hey, great comments everyone! I'm sure we all appreciate the kind words, MayaFaya! :D
So, we have a new website, and if you're already part of our guild, please feel free to make an account :)
hnha.forumotion.ca

Deathpunch
12-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Good luck with your guild! Also, I must compliment pandorabox. Excellent runs we had! Thanks!

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

morfic
12-10-2011, 12:34 PM
I remember the guild, "Hell's Heroes". STS changed their guild name to "Heck's Heroes".

The GM said he was fighting that decision. I guess he won!

Aside from that, I hope your guild continues to be prosperous and grow! See you guys around.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Austin00
01-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Hi guys it's azi;)
I luv this guild so much