PDA

View Full Version : Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;(

SUPAPRODIGY
10-31-2011, 11:34 PM
why did you guys take away our edit pages on starlegends you just come in and take them off and dont even tell anyone why would you do it anyway just because theres only like 5 people that actually did it and since you did take it off for what major reasons

very disapppointed ..........................:dispirited:

Bakoffmycandy
10-31-2011, 11:39 PM
Im sorry man, Got pretty overwhelmed by requests how I did it to the point I could barley play. Posted this yesterday afternoon & the thread was pretty dead for a long time. About 1 hour it had around 10 views & 1 reply.
Anyways sorry for the Sort Novels in the link. I have been typing WAY more then any normal human being should for a couple weeks. Easy to get lost typing at times.

This should explain http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41296-How-to-Hide-Your-Stats-Using-Google-Chrome

Futumsh
11-01-2011, 09:11 AM
It was a bug, now it's fixed. When we're ready to introduce that feature, we will.

octavos
11-01-2011, 09:32 AM
It was a bug, now it's fixed. When we're ready to introduce that feature, we will.

Thank you yay cant wait!!!!!, as flip and samhayne stated in another post, its really considered an exploit.
but the next time some thing like this happens ask for permission before doing anything they don't intend.

After I read what samhayne said.... I **hold up right hand and say** i will never use an exploit, refer to a dev for further assistance.

*Proof*

Yes, this button was hidden off-screen as the customization feature doesn't do everything we want yet. Being able to find it by varying browser zoom was a bug, which has now been fixed.
Customized Avatar screens have been returned to normal and plat spent on customizing has been refunded.
While technically this was an exploit the end result was very minor, no hard feelings. In the future if you find a "hidden" feature you can always PM it to me before posting, I'll let you know if it is intended.

I'm glad you are excited about customization! =)

I thought it was samhayne, but still...when its ready it will be done

BodMaster
11-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Lol, I figured this but as nothing had been mentioned by the Devs, wasn't sure if this was an 'Easter Egg' though guessed this would have been hinted if that was the case :p

Skeletonlord
11-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Great pointing that out. Good job!

Bakoffmycandy
11-01-2011, 04:32 PM
After I read what samhayne said.... I **hold up right hand and say** i will never use an exploit, refer to a dev for further assistance.

Do you have a Link to Samhaynes thoughts on the subject? I would really like to read. I felt very bad after It was pointed out to be an Exploit. I was feeling like a ban was coming on after the Fix went through. Luckily STS was understanding & I am grateful that it did not happen.

Flip was pretty quick on giving us a reply on my (How To) thread Explaining everything in full. As I told him the second after I read his reply, He will be the 1rst I contact in the future if anything seems it shouldnt be there is found. And he will be for the main fact he slowed my heart rate immensely with his reply. I really thought I was going to the principals office for the 1rst time in 16 years =p

Blind
11-01-2011, 04:33 PM
yay 2 plat refunded

blox
11-01-2011, 04:34 PM
do u guys mean backgrounds like pl?

Bakoffmycandy
11-01-2011, 04:42 PM
do u guys mean backgrounds like pl? Yes, a few sreenshots in my link above

SUPAPRODIGY
11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Octavos it seems you haven't been playing very long as we had made threads like this before and we never got anyword on it anyway and it was a minor bug and they should have made a thread telling us about it not just keeping it in the dark until players get upset .... Understand now have a nice day .:.: and as for the Pm samhayne sometimes you never respond .....

octavos
11-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Octavos it seems you haven't been playing very long as we had made threads like this before and we never got anyword on it anyway and it was a minor bug and they should have made a thread telling us about it not just keeping it in the dark until players get upset .... Understand now have a nice day .:.: and as for the Pm samhayne sometimes you never respond .....

Oh I have been playing my friend, I happened to hide my stats and BG color my avitar. But somethings are to remain hidden until bugs can be worked out....how about if this had a bad side effect that would erase items from your invintory or erase xp, the list can go on.

Don't worry, it will be implemented when its ready :D

The Royal Gaurd
11-02-2011, 10:57 AM
it was an unintentional glitch by the devs. Anyway that kindda act as a teaser. Now we know that it will come out don't we? LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!

Just saying ^^

Skeletonlord
11-02-2011, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=The Royal Gaurd;469557]it was an unintentional glitch by the devs. Anyway that kindda act as a teaser. Now we know that it will come out don't we? LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!

Like you said this wasnt purposely done