PDA

View Full Version : is it easier to buy demonic items or craft it yurself?????

LwMark
10-31-2011, 11:38 PM
????

vaffunculo
10-31-2011, 11:50 PM
Easier to buy them obviously, because then you don't need to collect all the components.

Kelstrick
11-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Not only is it easier to buy (in order to avoide the pain of farming Glyphic Steel Blades) vs. craft but we're also reaching a tipping point where its becoming less expensive to buy some Demonic gear vs. what you can sell the various componets for. For example, I was able to purchase a Demonic Staff for almost the same price as 5 Glyphic Steel Blades, so it was better for me to sell the Glpyhic Weapon Wood, Steel, L60 Staff of Charmin' & L60 Staff Recipe I had acquired and just buy the Demonic Staff. For other gear it was still cheaper to farm and buy craft material as needed.

Given that Mt Fang is due to be released mid-Nov, this may be a case where "patience is a virtue", and if you can wait a couple of weeks then you might want to sell all your craft material now in hopes that you can pick up Demonic gear at a significant discount. Good Luck!

LoveMadrid
11-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Agreed.. The prices are droppong dramatically.. So people are better off buyin them if you have the money

Dalinuel
11-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Buy

JaytB
11-02-2011, 06:13 AM
If you have Excel, use this...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=39412

So, what to do? Calculate and go for the cheapest solution. At least that's what I did :)