PDA

View Full Version : unkindness to other players

Greoatef
12-16-2017, 09:04 PM
the other day a random player started pm me abusive unkind messages for no reason.
I am old, not so much in years, as i think age is not defined so much in years but more in experience, context, and understanding ... so like a reed in the wind, once the wind stops blowing me over i simple stand back up straight unaffected. No matter how hard the wind howls and rages around the mountain is still unaffected?
If a were a younger player, say 12 years old (there are some in my guild) then this is cyber bullying ... and random messages of hatred to random players in our al community is unacceptable imho.
Our conduct and how we treat others is just but a reflection of ourselves ... so why be hateful unkind .... and this includes forum members.

I dont understand ... i mean players are nasty in game and in forums ... the trolling ... the derisiveness ... yet it only serves you to be seen publically across the whole beautiful community here as unkind.
Is that what you want you need, is that who you are? You play on other kind peoples insecurity.

In a virtual game we can be whoever however we want ...and is that not our inner self?
All in game personalities shine so bright ... i see through you ... your free pure colours exposed to be who you want to be free from the reality, consequences, responsibility of life.
Your in game toon is your real inner self.
So be kind at all times specifically to younger members.

Love and kindness is like sunlight through the leaves of a tree ....dappled sparkling shifting light, moved randomly by an external force of the air that changes from each moment to the next .... its truly beautiful astounding ...infinately diverse and unpredictable dancing through the leaves ... stop a while and simply stand still free from the never ending busy expectations of modern day life and see.
Stop a while ... close your eyes .. feel the warmth of dappled light.
See the shadows and set them free with a smile on lips, in eyes, through heart.
Feel the simplicity of warmth ... and give that feeling of humble peace and euphoric calm joy to everyone around you

Giving kindness and love to others around you is the greatest, most rewarding, gift in life there is .... to create a place, a mood, a moment in order for somebody else to smile and shine .... is a complete life.

love .... humility ... kindness

Greo

Kairihearts
12-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Yupp i understand your feelings greo you saw what happend in chacel of light other day so sad wont mention names.

But yeah its pretty sad behaviour

As the saying goes you cant fix stupid.

Peace and love greo :)

Boltag
12-16-2017, 10:23 PM
Maybe peoples like them got abused in real life, that's why they did that.

Suentous PO
12-16-2017, 11:25 PM
With respect to all you said-
"In a virtual game we can be whoever however we want ...and is that not our inner self"

No, it is not.
When ppl get online there is a feeling that this is not the real world, and many consequences such as a stif right hook to the jaw, don't exist (relax I'm a pacifist). People are free to try out all these things they would never do in e real world and that's why sometimes it seems so toxic. Folks do stuff they would never do irl.
Laugh everything off online, that's the lesson, it's not real.
But as I said I agree with anyone who knows to value altruism & compassion. Those folk I'd bleed for irl

Shadowfaux
12-17-2017, 12:59 AM
the other day a random player started pm me abusive unkind messages for no reason.
I am old, not so much in years, as i think age is not defined so much in years but more in experience, context, and understanding ... so like a reed in the wind, once the wind stops blowing me over i simple stand back up straight unaffected. No matter how hard the wind howls and rages around the mountain is still unaffected?
If a were a younger player, say 12 years old (there are some in my guild) then this is cyber bullying ... and random messages of hatred to random players in our al community is unacceptable imho.
Our conduct and how we treat others is just but a reflection of ourselves ... so why be hateful unkind .... and this includes forum members.

I dont understand ... i mean players are nasty in game and in forums ... the trolling ... the derisiveness ... yet it only serves you to be seen publically across the whole beautiful community here as unkind.
Is that what you want you need, is that who you are? You play on other kind peoples insecurity.

In a virtual game we can be whoever however we want ...and is that not our inner self?
All in game personalities shine so bright ... i see through you ... your free pure colours exposed to be who you want to be free from the reality, consequences, responsibility of life.
Your in game toon is your real inner self.
So be kind at all times specifically to younger members.

Love and kindness is like sunlight through the leaves of a tree ....dappled sparkling shifting light, moved randomly by an external force of the air that changes from each moment to the next .... its truly beautiful astounding ...infinately diverse and unpredictable dancing through the leaves ... stop a while and simply stand still free from the never ending busy expectations of modern day life and see.
Stop a while ... close your eyes .. feel the warmth of dappled light.
See the shadows and set them free with a smile on lips, in eyes, through heart.
Feel the simplicity of warmth ... and give that feeling of humble peace and euphoric calm joy to everyone around you

Giving kindness and love to others around you is the greatest, most rewarding, gift in life there is .... to create a place, a mood, a moment in order for somebody else to smile and shine .... is a complete life.

love .... humility ... kindness

GreoWhile I completely agree with the sentiment behind your post, I think you went a little heavy-handed with the highfalutin preachy stuff. In my opinion it takes away from the validity of your argument, it gets lost in the shuffle of all that.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Susanne
12-17-2017, 04:55 AM
I'm the same in AL as I am in person. Greoatef's words are beautiful by the way in my opinion. Some may not share my opinion but whatever floats your boat. I've had really nasty distasteful messages sent to me and at the time I was very hurt and disappointed that someone could be so cruel. After the initial shock however.. I burst out laughing. This may come across as strange but my imagination came to the fore and I had a mental image of a sad, lonely person who had nothing better to do than think of ways to hurt me with words on a screen... for that's all they are..words on a screen. So if someone on here is receiving nasty messages..just keep that thought. What can happen? Thumbs at dawn? Remember all the kind people on here and tell one of us if it helps. It's also hard to put some of these people on ignore because they keep making and deleting new characters but don't let bad messages spoil your enjoyment. I almost did. Kind regards. Susie. :)

BabVna
12-18-2017, 07:15 PM
People play this game to relax and forget real life tensions. Sad that we have to face those cowards in game also. What a person do when he is alone defines his true character. It applies here also.
Thanks to Geo, Susanne and Uca.

Tippertwo
12-18-2017, 10:04 PM
I agree, dude. Though you basically danced through a field of flowers to convey your point, but I think I get it.
honestly, people will be rude and mean all your life and you can’t really do anything about it. My advice to the younger people would be to log off, switch to a diff alt, or simply just block them. I stopped playing AL for the time being, but I remember some mean things people said to me. It hurt, especially the “nab” phase XD for a rogue that tried to tank like a warrior....
ive lost some friends do to bickering on the game, and idk if it was just me or what....I forgave people and it still blew up in my face...
Yeah, this was a pretty long and cheesy post....tbh when people called me a nab I acted like I was afk. If I was in a zone and happened to die, I just laid there until they were gone. It helped somewhat, though I probably would’ve yelled my gut off at them XD
Thanks for mentioning this...I think we all needed to hear this :)

Kairihearts
12-18-2017, 10:22 PM
I agree, dude. Though you basically danced through a field of flowers to convey your point, but I think I get it.
honestly, people will be rude and mean all your life and you can’t really do anything about it. My advice to the younger people would be to log off, switch to a diff alt, or simply just block them. I stopped playing AL for the time being, but I remember some mean things people said to me. It hurt, especially the “nab” phase XD for a rogue that tried to tank like a warrior....
ive lost some friends do to bickering on the game, and idk if it was just me or what....I forgave people and it still blew up in my face...
Yeah, this was a pretty long and cheesy post....tbh when people called me a nab I acted like I was afk. If I was in a zone and happened to die, I just laid there until they were gone. It helped somewhat, though I probably would’ve yelled my gut off at them XD
Thanks for mentioning this...I think we all needed to hear this :)

O.o i remember you years ago

Java
12-18-2017, 10:28 PM
Ignore is always the best option. This is why my ignore list is bigger than my friends list. I started doing this a year ago and I've seen marked improvement. I also ignore merchant spammers.

Cheers

Tippertwo
12-18-2017, 10:51 PM
O.o i remember you years ago
Kairihearts? Omw o.o xD. Haven't seen you in ages.
Oh, hey, btw, I have a question for you. I'm really bad at remembering alts. Did you have a mage named Tipperthree or was that someone else? 'Cause he friended me a few weeks ago after I made my acc available to the public for friend permits. He's a lvl22 mage ... and I know that several of my friends made alts after my name xD. I think you were one of them, but I'm not sure. I tried to send him a msg through housing, but I don't think he had a house. That's ok, but I'm awfully curious. All I know is that it's an alt of someone i know.

Tippertwo
12-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Ignore is always the best option. This is why my ignore list is bigger than my friends list. I started doing this a year ago and I've seen marked improvement. I also ignore merchant spammers.

Cheers
That's neat! Yeah, i should've done that, but for some reason having the number of people on my ignore list show on the tab always bothered me :|

Kairihearts
12-19-2017, 08:03 AM
Kairihearts? Omw o.o xD. Haven't seen you in ages.
Oh, hey, btw, I have a question for you. I'm really bad at remembering alts. Did you have a mage named Tipperthree or was that someone else? 'Cause he friended me a few weeks ago after I made my acc available to the public for friend permits. He's a lvl22 mage ... and I know that several of my friends made alts after my name xD. I think you were one of them, but I'm not sure. I tried to send him a msg through housing, but I don't think he had a house. That's ok, but I'm awfully curious. All I know is that it's an alt of someone i know.

Yup thats me was checking if you was still alive haha

I have 13 alts lol im online everyone now and then :)

Tippertwo
12-19-2017, 08:08 AM

Aw, well, I miss you buddy (>^_^)>
Yeah, I quit for the time being, but I accepted your friend req! I log on once in awhile. I'm still surprised you have Tipperthree. The other "Tippers" quit or got deleted. I ditched my rogue in the dust and only played on my warrior and mage. That's probably why I always tanked like a warrior on rogue :3.

Ucamaeben
12-19-2017, 08:10 AM

Omg 13 alts!? I only have one character, can’t imagine trying to play more. 🤯

Tippertwo
12-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Omg 13 alts!? I only have one character, can’t imagine trying to play more. 勞
Wow we got wayyy off topic XD.

Kairihearts
12-19-2017, 01:38 PM
Its ok drunk greo will understand hehe

Yea 13 its quite fun 3 sweet igns i got too!

I always keep all my toons tipper proud of them all! :3

Kairihearts
12-19-2017, 10:06 PM
People play this game to relax and forget real life tensions. Sad that we have to face those cowards in game also. What a person do when he is alone defines his true character. It applies here also.
Thanks to Geo, Susanne and Uca.

No offense find it abit rude to leave me out no problem just wondering why not

:)

Ucamaeben
12-20-2017, 07:05 AM
So... I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. If any of you were Behind me in the Starbucks coffee line, I would buy your coffee ☕️.

Good luck in the event and have fun!

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 07:29 AM
So... I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. If any of you were Behind me in the Starbucks coffee line, I would buy your coffee ☕️.

Good luck in the event and have fun!
Aw, you’re sweet :) thank you, and happy holidays to you and yours!

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Omg what free coffee where? I will find you and i will hehe

Obooo
12-20-2017, 01:53 PM
Nice poem! Haha. Just use your friend list, pick the ones fit you. :) haters are always haters , just ignore them.
I think kairiheart is in my friend list,but i havent seen you in game for a while.haha

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Nice poem! Haha. Just use your friend list, pick the ones fit you. :) haters are always haters , just ignore them.
I think kairiheart is in my friend list,but i havent seen you in game for a while.haha

I have to manage all my toons obooo ik you your pretty cool :)

Obooo
12-20-2017, 02:41 PM
Yaya, let s play some fancy party later some time, with one or the other of your accounts :) or any one who commented on this post. My ign obooo

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 02:45 PM
Yaya, let s play some fancy party later some time, with one or the other of your accounts :) or any one who commented on this post. My ign obooo

Yea haha bring coffee tho

Java
12-20-2017, 03:05 PM
So... I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. If any of you were Behind me in the Starbucks coffee line, I would buy your coffee [emoji477]️.

Good luck in the event and have fun!Warmest wishes to you.

Java
12-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Omg what free coffee where? I will find you and i will heheGimmick infringement!!

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Gimmick infringement!!
Woa...coffee high...hehe

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 03:15 PM
Woa...coffee high...hehe
Maybe we should start a new thread labeled "coffee," just for Java ;)

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 03:23 PM

Haha she is awesome! Shes not on much tho i miss konafez :(

Ucamaeben
12-20-2017, 03:29 PM
I love coffee, a good columbian. I would really like an Italian cuppachino. I had one in Naples that was 👏.

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 03:33 PM
Haha she is awesome! Shes not on much tho i miss konafez :(
Konafez? Is that Java on AL?

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 03:36 PM
I love coffee, a good columbian. I would really like an Italian cuppachino. I had one in Naples that was .
What is Naples? Is that like Starbucks? Tbh I actually don't like coffee xD I only like Cappuccinos and stuff that tastes like coffee but not the actual hot liquid stuff....

Obooo
12-20-2017, 03:59 PM
I guess Naples is the Italian city where Maradona played soccer/football for long time. :) old age story...

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 04:01 PM
I guess Naples is the Italian city where Maradona played soccer/football for long time. :) old age story...
oh XD I thought it was a coffee store...No offense...In my defense, we were talking about coffee xD.

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 04:02 PM
Nah java is coffeegirl konafez is urm konafez king of cake haha :)

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Gimmick infringement!!

im coming for you java! Muahaha

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 04:05 PM
Nah java is coffeegirl konafez is urm konafez king of cake haha :)
Ah, should've known xD.

Java
12-20-2017, 06:04 PM
Haha she is awesome! Shes not on much tho i miss konafez :(I'm on every day..just weird hours. Life is strange when you work the night shift. I'll admit though, I have been playing PLA a bit more lately.

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 07:08 PM
I hope you has some good coffee for that night shift ;)

___Dexsie___
12-21-2017, 04:20 AM
Hi forums <3

I'm officer Dexsie from <rsi>

We recently had some horrible stuff go on in our guild. After the offending individuals were removed, I was doxxed.

I lost a pregnancy a month ago.

I now have peoples characters chasing me around maps going "mama, mama, help me, mama, im dying, mama help me this time" and all other kinds of sick disgusting stuff in private chat and guild chat.

I've been playing since early 2013 and I've never seen such horrible abuse, ever.

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 05:24 AM

errrr ... java has a coffee thread in off topic discussion @_@

Java
12-21-2017, 05:57 AM
Hi forums <3

We recently had some horrible stuff go on in our guild. After the offending individuals were removed, I was doxxed.

I now have peoples characters chasing me around maps going "mama, mama, help me, mama, im dying, mama help me this time" and all other kinds of sick disgusting stuff in private chat and guild chat.

STS has done nothing. I'm reporting every character name for harrasment but they've done nothing.

I've been playing since early 2013 and I've never seen such horrible abuse, ever. STS NEEDS to do something before professional gamers leave the game entirely.So very sorry for your loss, Dexsie. This is disgusting behavior, a new low for AL and I've heard some horror stories. I hope that this is resolved soon.

Fyrce
12-21-2017, 06:07 AM
What a horrible experience. Unfortunately, all games I have seen have some sort of harassment. I am always thankful, and remind myself, that at least it's online and that not only are the harassers more or less anonymous, but so too am I. However, instead of devolving into a name-calling war, I find it is much easier to distance myself from harassers. Most games have ignores, reporting, and ways of avoiding harassers or at least minimizing their presence.

So a few things:

First, of course, ignore each and everyone of these players, after you ss their pm to you.

Second, email to sts, explaining your situation and how this is harassment. Then refer to your reports of people for harassment. Also, send a forum pm to a couple devs with your background

Third, and only if you want to, take a break by playing an alt for a week to a month. You can still log in your main, but the idea is that unless people see or are constantly reminded of you, human brain cells are generally incapable of recalling anything more current than the last week or so. Once in awhile, long term stuff from many years ago comes through, but in general, the only thing people recall is what is immediate. So if you make yourself scarce, they will begin to forget you and start confusing other people for you, etc. Amazingly enough, you can still play your main. Just try not to bring too much attention to yourself and maybe curtail your daily play to less than 5 hours. If you can change your patterns at all of play, then do that. I have no idea why this works, but it doesn't take more than a week to a month before people start asking if you are an old player, if you are <some other player>, or how you get old stuff, etc., i.e. they no longer have any idea who you are, even if you have been around for over 7 years.

Unfortunately, the only way to protect your own sanity, besides game admin taking an interest, is to distance yourself from these people. They are not on in every part of the game at every hour.

Lastly, attempt to minimize their effect on your psyche. Part of this is for you to change locations, log off or otherwise remove yourself from these types of people's presence when you encounter them. Part is to acquire allies, so when something or someone distresses you, you have a shoulder to cry on. This really helps a lot. The ally should also be sympathetic and be willing to lend you a ear. After all these years in this game, you should have some good friends. Rely on those. Part is to try to stay positive in your own mind. This will probably require a mantra of some sort, such as "these are bullies. stay strong" or some other words to bolster yourself.

Hi forums <3

STS has done nothing. I'm reporting every character name for harrasment but they've done nothing.

I've been playing since early 2013 and I've never seen such horrible abuse, ever. STS NEEDS to do something before professional gamers leave the game entirely.

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 07:05 AM
Hi forums <3

I've been playing since early 2013 and I've never seen such horrible abuse, ever. STS NEEDS to do something before professional gamers leave the game entirely.

So sorry to hear this .... it just confounds me how people can be so very cruel, hence my original post.
People like those that are harassing you are really not worth your attention, energy, or time ... you are so very much better than they are in all aspects that you should just ignore them (reeds in the wind). I know this can be hard to do of course, it takes a huge amount of power and self worth to deflect the childish, cruel, bullies in this world, but as long as you are happy,comfortable, within yourself there is nothing anyone can do or say that will unravel you.

Love yourself, and those closest to you .. and anyone elses opinion or words mean nothing ... its just dust motes floating in rays of sunlight. Empty words murmured from empty minds that nobody listens to.

If you feed a fire oxygen it burns even brighter ... if you disengage and ignore the fire it eventually burns itself out, consumes itself, and leaves nothing but ash and a dark stain on the world soon to be washed away by rainfall.
Disengage emotionally and mentally from those kinds of people, they are not worth it.

There are many good and great players in al ... so dont be discouraged ... maybe join another guild where there is no drama, and make friends with the better players in the game? I would if i was in your situation?!?!?!?

Ahhh ... sorry babbling again ... what can i say .... habitual .... but then thats me, and yes i do walk through fields of flowers, though sometimes jungles full of fireflies, and other times along mountain streams in clouds of butterflies, i prefer to walk within beauty ... heaps better than bare foot over coral @_@

Ucamaeben
12-21-2017, 07:13 AM
Stay strong young lady! You are more resilient and stronger than you know.

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 08:10 AM
Hi forums <3

Oh I’m so sorry :( yeah I’m pretty sure the report button doesn’t work. I’ve reported multiple players before and sts did nothing :\ Guilds are meant to support each other. If they don’t, you should probably leave. If the master doesn’t do anything, that’s a sign of poor leadership. You could block them also. If you are an officer, you could just kick the person bothering you if it’s in your guild.

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 08:54 AM
Wow you poor soul not really sure what to say in a situation like this

Ignore button does work tho problem is its too late idiots have already said sicken and hateful words towards you :(

I get it aswell just be brave and strong the community of AL will help you we have some awesome people here :3

Obooo
12-21-2017, 09:47 AM
Hi forums <3

Just report the word-bully, and change to a better guild. I m sure there are a lot of nice guilds. Also, some guilds are created and maintained by older adult players, with much mature environment. Good luck!

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Just report the word-bully, and change to a better guild. I m sure there are a lot of nice guilds. Also, some guilds are created and maintained by older adult players, with much mature environment. Good luck!

This is true but ive been in alot of guilds ill speak for myself i guess... there are ALOT of bad guild tbh just have to find the diamond in the rough ;)

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 09:55 AM
This is true but ive been in alot of guilds ill speak for myself i guess... there are ALOT of bad guild tbh just have to find the diamond in the rough ;)
Yeah, for me that's a guild that can take in my talking :3
Though yeah it's hard to find the perfect guild. Some guilds are just filled with bullies. We are saying this, though it might be hard to give up your officer role :(. There is a guild section in the forums where you can have a look-see to see which one fits you. You could read the page and then there will be comments below of people communicating. You can use that, also, to see if that guild is right. Though you might have to pm an officer or someone to let you in if that guild's restricted. Hope this helps :D

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 10:05 AM
True that full of bullies or rich people that are arrogant i hate them the most i know quite a few too! Cant mention names so rip

Ive been officer few times in some guilds its nice but comes with alot of stress :/

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 10:22 AM
Officer status is soooo overated ... its never bothered me, and im more than happy to hide from responsibility and remain a member .... in fact its a lot easier.
Sounds like you are in a guild without enough adult players and you should move.
There was a recent drama in our gc, having been drama free for as long as i can remember ... player was removed within 48 hours ... we do not do any drama in the guild. There are a few guilds like that in al, so drop the officers tags in the dust and find a kinder home.

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Officer status is soooo overated ... its never bothered me, and im more than happy to hide from responsibility and remain a member .... in fact its a lot easier.
Sounds like you are in a guild without enough adult players and you should move.
There was a recent drama in our gc, having been drama free for as long as i can remember ... player was removed within 48 hours ... we do not do any drama in the guild. There are a few guilds like that in al, so drop the officers tags in the dust and find a kinder home.
Greoatef, what guild are you in?

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Greoatef, what guild are you in?

Crisis of Faith
And yes they put up with my endless verbal diahorrea ... though i think they stopped listening a few months ago?!?!?
Im in mid discussion about the complexities of life and its comical diversity, and some nab posts "sell venomous haste set DEX pm me"
I mean .... really ... pfffffftttt

he he ;)

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 10:28 AM
Crisis of Faith
Ooh heard that guild was great :)

___Dexsie___
12-21-2017, 10:47 AM
For reference.... I was in a really good guild on my account that I deleted when I went afk and did normal stuff that adults do in their 30's. I've only been back for three weeks and am committed to pass on as much gaming knowledge as I can to new players. Status in game never really bothered me much, I just try to be a good person.

I'm quite aware of my role as an officer and I invite all players who were sick of the drama to come back and enjoy the chatter in rsi <3
Without me right now, these kids would have no one to help them survive the trolls.

I have kicked as many trolls and weirdos and dodgy people as I can and I hope I have made no mistakes. I thoroughly apologise for any mistakes after we kicked all the other officers and only have a couple back who left in the drama. Please pm me and come back <3 You know I'm honest.

Im thoroughly disappointed that STS does not watch private chats and guildchats and actually delete reported players. What the hell has happened to this once glorious game? I deal with a lot of fresh out of windmoore players who are scared away by how far bullies take things with this new generation of children. Not to mention the dark side that all adults with family are aware of. I've almost lost it with the continued doxxing in the past 24 hours.

Please just send dexsie an in game mail and I can wave my magic wand and get anyone back who wants to join, we really need our reputation back as the place we once were <3 Ages 15 plus only.

ps: i really, really appreciate all the kindness and support from everyone <3 I knew there were still good guys amongst us somewhere <3 My husband and I send our gratitude from Australia. STS I so badly apologise for this but with the world these days and no action being taken in the game... Most of us oldies dont know what to do anymore. Some of the people behind the screen here on AL are not who they appear and they are affecting the mental health of people globally. DO SOMETHING PLEASE. I'm never letting the trolls win, and I'm never quitting a game I've been loyal to since I was in my twenties.

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 11:10 AM
For reference.... I was in letal sharks on my account that I deleted when I went afk and did normal stuff that adults do in their 30's.

I'm quite aware of my role as an officer and I invite all players who were sick of the drama to come back and enjoy the chatter in rsi <3
Without me right now, these kids would have no one to help them survive the trolls.

Grown men hitting on ten year old girls kind of trolls :( Im thoroughly disappointed that STS does not watch private chats and guildchats and actually delete reported players. What the hell has happened to this once glorious game? I deal with a lot of fresh out of windmoore players who are scared away by how far bullies take things with this new generation of children.

Please just send dexsie an in game mail and I can wave my magic wand and get anyone back who wants to join, we really need our reputation back as the place we once were <3 Ages 15 plus only.
Aw, we understand :) But if the kids dealt with grown men and drama, and you invite them in, it sounds to me like they're still creating drama but in YOUR guild this time, not only in public/private chat. Yeah, I'm not going to talk about sts that way because I don't feel like getting banned, but tbh AL used to be so much better back in the day :) I hope their new game PLA doesn't turn out like AL with the housing and stuff like that.
But we do respect your decision. It's great that your guild would take the time to take the kids who were treated badly in :) Not all guilds do that, if not all.
Ps. I would love to try out your guild sometime :)

Obooo
12-21-2017, 11:33 AM
The most recent guilds i was and am in are Enigmatics and Airborn. Their gm Tataratata and Crossways are very sweet, together with all nice guildmembers. I v never seen these bully things in the two guilds.

I noticed that Dexsie is in Australia. So, we will prob never see each other in the game bcs of time zones. So, just wish enjoy the game. :)

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Guild leaderboard place is completely irrelevent imho
A good guild is made up of kind loyal players regardless of age, how well geared,or what level they are. It should be a gathering of like minded people getting together to have fun and help each other. Sometimes i will log into game just to chat in gc and have a laugh?!!?!?
Greatness is not being number 1 ... greatness is giving to others.

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Guild leaderboard place is completely irrelevent imho
A good guild is made up of kind loyal players regardless of age, how well geared,or what level they are. It should be a gathering of like minded people getting together to have fun and help each other. Sometimes i will log into game just to chat in gc and have a laugh?!!?!?
Greatness is not being number 1 ... greatness is giving to others.
Well said. Most of the time (might not always be the case) lb guild leaders are rough and harsh and push their members too hard. For ie. if you don’t log on in 48 hours you get booted. Well, I’m sorry, but people have lives to live and their lives dont revolve around a game or a guild. (No offense intended to anyone who reads this)

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Sorry but tatatara or w.e isnt nice and crossways well been told hes a scammer poaches ppl to join his guild so rip.

Dexie if you need any help in game id be more then happy to help you ign kairihearts :3

Fyrce
12-21-2017, 02:49 PM
I actually think shoulders on which to rant are super important. Perhaps the most important. It is very difficult to be positive alone and much easier for someone a bit removed from the actual incident or emotion, to reassure us. Not that I have EVER whined or cried to anyone in game haha (jk. yes I have and thanks to everyone who has tolerated me through the years and various games!) And don't forget there are shoulders everywhere, not just in game: other chat programs, other games, live streams, email/voice chats with friends, phone calls. Use them all haha!

STS (actually no game company) can possibly keep track of all chats or even all goings on in game. The best the companies can do is attempt to keep scamming down and automate anti-bullying where possible. That is generally why there are ignore methods. Never underestimate ignore!

Also glad to hear rsi is cleaned up. My first impression of rsi was not good: town spamming guild accepting anyone. Anyways, good to hear it's better now.

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 07:34 PM
pffffft random hate pms again ... its just laughable ......
Please dont bash sts for this please ... its hard for them to control. Its up to us to create a safe kind environment ... so lets do it ... im always around ... just send friend request .. ill back you up

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 07:37 PM
pffffft random hate pms again ... its just laughable ......
Please dont bash sts for this please ... its hard for them to control. Its up to us to create a safe kind environment ... so lets do it ... im always around ... just send friend request .. ill back you up
Thanks...and honestly I think this thread changed into mostly scrabbling. I’ve never seen a simple thread (no offense) get so many views or comments XD I’m just trying to keep it alive and see where we end up :v

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 07:40 PM
we not scrabbling ... we consolidate share and power up ...

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 07:44 PM
we not scrabbling ... we consolidate share and power up ...
Lol. Nice bro

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 07:45 PM
cyber bullies and drama spinners are worth nothing ... they are empty words on deaf ears .....

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 07:46 PM
cyber bullies and drama spinners are worth nothing ... they are empty words on deaf ears .....
I wish...they are worth nothing, though they don’t go through deaf ears. I always wished I could ignore them....but it never worked :/

Greoatef
12-21-2017, 07:51 PM
then power up ... self worth ... self awareness ... burn them to the ground ... and simply ignore their insignificance .... pfffft random hate pms

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 08:19 PM
I like greo haha he has a answer for everything respect :)

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 08:27 PM
I like greo haha he has a answer for everything respect :)
I know right XD :’)

Java
12-22-2017, 12:39 AM
Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

___Dexsie___
12-22-2017, 02:04 AM
<3 I know <3

You are all amazing people. It's why I came back to arcane legends and my husband went back to his gaming too. Without the internet, without this game, so many of us would be isolated, alone and sad without a friend in the real world to hang out and laugh with. The people behind the screen... we're human beings.

Send me an ingame mail if you'd like to go on my friends list. I'm always around, on a gm+8 timezone.

<3 ign: Dexsie

I'm keeping my other character name quiet. It's the only way I can run around and chat in peace with my friends right now.

<3

Cogmaster
12-22-2017, 02:51 PM
Dexie I am just so confused right now, I saw this post of yours and felt really sad for what they are doing and saying. So I texted one of your guildies to try and give you some support, sending my best wishes to you. But when u saw me in town you just called me a bully? I don't understand what's is going on. Name's azerothic

Kairihearts
01-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Bump bump hehe keep this alive!

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Bump bump hehe keep this alive!
Kept it alive for as long as we could ;)

Kairihearts
01-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Kept it alive for as long as we could ;)

Yes everyone needs to see and read this thread hope it makes a differance :)

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Yes everyone needs to see and read this thread hope it makes a differance :)
Haha...maybe we should start an off topic discussion for anyone who wants to join. I have nothing better to do :P

Ucamaeben
01-05-2018, 11:15 AM
I’m having a snow day and listening to music, here’s my song for those burdened by hate!

https://youtu.be/32Js2Ef5Ojg

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 12:18 PM
I’m having a snow day and listening to music, here’s my song for those burdened by hate!

https://youtu.be/32Js2Ef5Ojg
yeah like the nearby cities are getting snow and even a state below us but we don’t get anything >_<
That must be nice though

Ucamaeben
01-05-2018, 12:27 PM
I’m ready for an umbrella drink and a white sand beach about now.

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 12:36 PM
I’m ready for an umbrella drink and a white sand beach about now.
Lel it’s in the teens or below here. You’d be crazy to go outside :P
i like winter for certain reasons, summer for others.

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 12:38 PM
I guess it doesn’t matter. Not like I have snow boots anyways or prefer snow :P
Though I am a little envious xD

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 12:42 PM
This thread will probably keep on going for who-knows-how-long if I keep commenting XD

Kairihearts
01-05-2018, 04:09 PM
This thread will probably keep on going for who-knows-how-long if I keep commenting XD

Me too make it sticky justG

Ucamaeben
01-05-2018, 05:01 PM

I have an idea let’s have a thread where we identify a person that was kind to you or another player!

Kindness is contagious!

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 05:25 PM
I have an idea let’s have a thread where we identify a person that was kind to you or another player!

Kindness is contagious!
you mean kind of like a game?

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Haha :) what’s the point of sticky threads?

Ucamaeben
01-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Not really a game. Just a post to identify the kind acts of people in the game.

An example, you die at the boss, with no ankhs (I know, I know - don’t run without ankhs) and someone holds up so you can get back.

Someone gives you a luck elixir or another elixir prior to a run.

Stuff like that.

Tippertwo
01-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Not really a game. Just a post to identify the kind acts of people in the game.

An example, you die at the boss, with no ankhs (I know, I know - don’t run without ankhs) and someone holds up so you can get back.

Someone gives you a luck elixir or another elixir prior to a run.

Stuff like that.
lol I like...though with my luck that never happens xD

Kairihearts
01-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Im always giving stuff out to randoms who really need or friends who are in need of shadow lixir etc

Ofc my kindness to randoms goes unoticed but its ok feels good to help out :3

PsychoNuke
01-06-2018, 04:07 AM
There are few simple tricks to tackle the trolls or people who spam you mean things in game:

1) As soon they comment anything bad, keep your calm and respond "k". This will confuse them, as they are expecting a negative reaction to pick up a fight, to say more mean things. And we all know that "k" is a conversation stopper :)
2) Dont respond at all. Use the ignore option. or Just ignore reading. They will keep waiting for you to reply, eventually they will get tired and either calm down or get mad and quit the game :)
3) If you already responded, then turn the conversation intellectually.. ask them what did you do to make them so angry?.. Its hard for a troll to comprehend direct intellectual questions in anger. You never know your troll might be a good person in a bad mood.
4) Feel bad for them... pity on them... after all no one is born with hatred. Its mostly the reflection of their upbringing and the society. Tell them that it's OK, if it makes them feel good to say mean things then let it be. Be the bigger person :)

If nothing works, report the person, put him on ignore list, go kill the boss thinking its the troll, feel happy that you saved the day.. its just internet after-all... nothing matters here.

Remember that its just a game.. the troll have no idea who you are in real life. Coz if I knew, then my agent would have called SWAT on few of them.. hehe JK.. or am I?...

___Dexsie___
01-24-2018, 12:49 PM
BUMP.

Hi guys. Life has been a bit *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I spent Christmas and new years in hospital from the stress of the doxing and stalking.

I've come back, tried to log onto my game with my new phone and couldn't play. I don't know whats going on but I feel absolutely awful to lose all my gear and all my toons.

I feel like *bleep*

I miss my game. I know I mass booted people but omg you had to be in <rsi> to know what was going on behind the scenes. I left <rsi> last time I logged in and I just want to change my toon name or level up a new one but nothings working. The stalking has crossed over to real life after my computer was hacked.

JustG, bro, I thought you were listening. I'm having a really rough time and this is literally destroying me, now. I was hoping to find a message from you when I logged onto the forums :( :( :(

Forum guys, I miss you. I miss gaming with you. I've been playing for so long and I was really looking forward to logging back on.

If you were ever my friends, I hope you're still around and would like to stay in contact.

-Dexsie the rogue.

Tippertwo
01-24-2018, 09:06 PM
I spent Christmas and new years in hospital from the stress of the doxing and stalking.

I've come back, tried to log onto my game with my new phone and couldn't play. I don't know whats going on but I feel absolutely awful to lose all my gear and all my toons.

I miss my game. I know I mass booted people but omg you had to be in <rsi> to know what was going on behind the scenes. I left <rsi> last time I logged in and I just want to change my toon name or level up a new one but nothings working. The stalking has crossed over to real life after my computer was hacked.

JustG, bro, I thought you were listening. I'm having a really rough time and this is literally destroying me, now. I was hoping to find a message from you when I logged onto the forums :( :( :(

-Dexsie the rogue.
I'm sorry to hear that :(
Was the log-in a glitch? Maybe you had to install the latest version of the AL app. Did it say anything specific, like "You have been banned from game"? I know sometimes I can't log in because it just glitches out. I have to try 2-3 times before I can finally log in.
A mass boot wouldn't get you banned. The guild leader does what he/she wants (provided it's with the ToS) regarding their guild.
Tell you what, try changing your password/email. Make it a random email. And another way is to not give out your personal info. If you have a social media app (let's be honest, social media is the quickest way to get cyber bullied), make your acc private or don't put real life information up about yourself. You set yourself up for cyber bullying every time you get a new acc/new social media website. How do you respond to the bullying/harassment taking place? Responding to the bullies will let them know that you check your account and will harass you even more. Ignore, don't get worked up about it, and move on. They have to way of knowing if you've abandoned the acc or what if you don't respond or block your account so that it's not available to others to read and hack. Aaad if they’re bullying you on a STS game, ignore, and don’t tell people your business or they will make fun of you.
Dexsie, I'm going to say this as smoothly and kind as I possibly can. Justg cannot answer all your pm's. He is very busy maintaining a company and doesn't have time to fix every personal issue. Remember I'm trying to say this as nicely as I possibly can, but you can't be whiny when you talk to the devs. I noticed that several things you've said in the past, either on forums or on chat, have been kinda whiny and dramatic in a way, and people don't want to hear it. It annoys them.
Again, I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, but this is just what I see on forums, and please don't get mad at me when you read this. This isn't supposed to offend; it's just reality and how I see it.
Hope this helps :)
Your friend,
Tipps

Kairihearts
01-25-2018, 06:16 PM
I hope you get your account back dexie :3

Greoatef
01-27-2018, 07:21 PM
BUMP.

Hi guys. Life has been a bit *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I feel like *bleep*

Forum guys, I miss you. I miss gaming with you. I've been playing for so long and I was really looking forward to logging back on.

If you were ever my friends, I hope you're still around and would like to stay in contact.

-Dexsie the rogue.

you are not defined by others only you define yourself
Why let the cruelty of others in game lead you to fall?
most are nothing so simply laugh at them ... choose to connect to the few true loved ones.
As in game in real life laugh and smile at the many for most are blind to the sun the true light ... in time maybe they will see understand ... maybe not in this life or maybe not in the next ... or maybe in many cycles of life?
But you are your power ... you are the light ... anyone that tries to unwravel that has many paths in life yet to walk and experience

Greoatef
01-27-2018, 07:27 PM
you hold close all that you love and in reflection love and accept you ... the rest we let go ..... its better to be alone than surrounded by hate ... and by being alone and free there is space to meet new people and explore new possibilities

Greoatef
01-27-2018, 07:32 PM
this is the power of complete independance ... grab it and power up. Self love self awareness. You know whats right or wrong .. anyone that tries to undermine your core values and your aura of being .... then pfffft .. its laughable ... shine shine

Greoatef
01-27-2018, 07:35 PM
you are beautiful and let nobody tell you otherwise

Kairihearts
01-28-2018, 11:51 AM
Amen greo ^^ :3

Greoatef
01-29-2018, 06:42 PM
okies ... im gonna say a few things and open my heart open my thoughts. This is not often a wise move, and i dont generally do it, as by exposing your inner being to all often leads to a barrage of hate pms and judgements from others.
But anyhows ....
Life is a myriad of personalities and differential colours. But you can break it down into two different factions ... there are creators and followers. Most people are more comfortable to follow, thats human nature. The creators are a beacon to follow, and when you follow them you will expose yourself and experience the truly unexpected beauty of life .. ive followed creators many times, and the random things ive seen have been truly awe inspiring, magnifecent, joyfull ... providing of course the creator of actions and experiences is of a good heart. And ive also been a creator ... still working on it :p

Some creators rule and guide by fear and pain, there path is ultimately unkind .... these we have the self power and self awareness to walk away from. See it ... recognise it ... choose to disengage even if it means complete loneliness, after all loneliness is only a fresh new place with time and space to meet the beauty of others? Be self aware and in control of your choices and actions.

If you know yourself trust yourself then you have the power to pretty much negate, excite, control, create any emotional situation around you ... anything ... when you remain calm confident in yourself the majority of people will follow your lead because they may be afraid or insecure. So you .. you create the tone.
Example ... when you see somebody truly happy, a light spirit a bright aura that always walks in the sun, what do you do what do you feel ... are you not drawn to them ... do they not simply make you smile make you feel happy? They are completely happy within themselves and who they are, and there energy and being is entoxicating ... like the smell of a rose after rainfall warmed by the sun. The scent is heavenly ... blue moon rose is my favourite xxxx
Another example .. i lived on a desert island in thailand between work contracts (im british born by the way), i know and am friends with local thai mafia and they are tight ... its a military coo when king was dying and **** hits the fan. Military thai mafia turn up at my home .. local thai mafia turn up at my home ... i got a soldier and about 20 local thai mafia around me ... im calm, cigarettes all around, beers, i set the tone, i create ... all goes well, its a longer story than that, but essential the environment was controlled by my emotional tone of calm, and despite aggression insecurities and fear, saving face , and by allowing all to vent their aggressions without any reaction from me other than kindness the situation disolved calmly.

So be a creator .. be comfortable in yourself enough to step outside the box of the unkind and create the emotional tone of your environment ... if a person is not part of who you want to be then simply ignore disengage.
Ive done this many times in local bars off grid on desert islands ... whoooooaaaaa trouble person ... bad energy ... simply disengage from their attention and they disappear ... its not confrontational or aggressive, you just kinda dont feed their fire and you slip under their radar.

So

__desire__

stand up ... be a creator ... be calm .. know yourself be yourself ... trust yourself ... do you love yourself? Why do you let the unworthy of your heart your attention undermine you sense of well being, happiness and aura?
You are simply you fighting for a guild with many kind members with only the few unkind? Those that afflict you are merely fading dust particles in the air floating in an ungrounded space of their own pain and insecurities. So what do you do what do you say to them?
Just listen to any who hate mail and only return kind words. Because thats who you fundamentally are ... dont let anyone change that ... we rise above it. There is no need to engage ...

if its who you thought was a friend that betrayed you let you down stabbed you in the back then this is different ... we cry a while ... bleed .. hurt ... and what do we learn ... we learn to choose our friends better .... and ultimately its their loss for letting us go.
Right.
Dust yourself off ... come on ... stand up ,,, now let me see that fire that light in your eyes ... let me see it .... rage hard at those that seek to unfurl you ... burn them like the sun and watch their insignifacance fall like the ashes like the nothing that they are ... you are the power of yourself and let all fall before your light ... scream ... rant .. rave .. throw **** ... break stuff ...spin twirl your energy, gather all things around you, twist and turn in power hate sadness love ... breathe deep and gather your all your everything, focus .. summon your inner self ... enhance ... centre yourself, extend yourself, create an infinite spear point of everything around you to hurl at them and burn them through infinity through and past their many next lives .. we prepare to explode in rage and lay waste to all around us without a care ... we ignite, rage, burn

but wait

take my hand a while and sit with me please.
sitting crossed legged at the top of a mountain
look up .. what do you see?
we see stars criss crossed by a palette knifes slash of an abandon depicting all colours of the milky way all at once at the same time, colour your world vividly ... or the golden light of dawn etching islands, outlining them in gold leaf of a new day as the sun rises ... we see the sun fall into the ocean in infinite, infinite changing colours of light ... a place where sky finally meets earth, and you can walk out into the ocean in the reflected light of the sun on wave crests ... shifting changing illuminating reflecting the world ... shimmering ... connecting the world of sky and earth ... transfixed in ethereal beauty .. just bobbing in water between worlds ...inbetween that space of nothing and yet everything ....

Kairihearts
01-29-2018, 06:48 PM
Amazing greo peace and love ^ <3

Greoatef
01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
and just watch the sun simply fall into the ocean in order to give grace and humility to the moon and stars ....

Ucamaeben
01-30-2018, 09:03 AM
So I had an interaction with a rather rude, very annoying, and down right mean person.

It really was easy to deal with, ignore and report. I haven’t seen him since and I am again at peace with the world 🌎.

Kairihearts
01-30-2018, 09:05 AM
So I had an interaction with a rather rude, very annoying, and down right mean person.

It really was easy to deal with, ignore and report. I haven’t seen him since and I am again at peace with the world ��.

Nice good that you was chill enough too report and ignore :)

YeaSheGamez
01-30-2018, 09:44 AM
Greo did it again *.* am i the only one who loves reading everthing this guy says?

Its all so..peaceful and loving and it just makes people feel good.

<3 Greoatef

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Susanne
01-30-2018, 10:49 AM
Greo did it again *.* am i the only one who loves reading everthing this guy says?

Its all so..peaceful and loving and it just makes people feel good.

<3 Greoatef

Yes Greo is very poetic and his words are profound. A true philosopher in my opinion. I just wish he didn't smoke because it's really bad for you.

Flamesofanger
01-30-2018, 11:03 PM
Wait, Kairihearts is a girl?! O.o

Yes

Kairihearts is a girl.

I know kairihearts.

Java
01-30-2018, 11:21 PM
After 12 years of playing mmorpgs...I never assume gender.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180131/da4ff97ab0eb960a3c13bb7eaff4b95b.jpg

Tippertwo
01-30-2018, 11:22 PM
XD Nailed it!

coffee
02-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Power of the coffee bump!

Java
02-02-2018, 02:37 AM
Power of the coffee bump!*shifty eyes*

coffee
02-02-2018, 07:28 AM
*shifty eyes*

*shifty eyes* /11 chars

Mitsooos
02-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Hello. I play many years this game and I found this: most players when you are kind and help them become greed and greed is the sickness of our world.
They see you only that you have and become jealous and then hate you somehow!
They forgot easy that you spent time and gold to help them!
All the time WANT WANT and WANT!
This makes me so sad because me I’m old 40 years old and I want when I play this game with kids to help them to be happy and enjoy game.

Ucamaeben
02-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Hello. I play many years this game and I found this: most players when you are kind and help them become greed and greed is the sickness of our world.
This makes me so sad because me I’m old 40 years old and I want when I play this game with kids to help them to be happy and enjoy game.

Well said Mits! Many people forget where they came from and the hard work they put in to getting there. Staying grounded is a gift.

Susanne
02-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Hihi there Mits. You're a very kind and lovely person and.... You're not old. :)

Mitsooos
02-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Take a look this YouTube video :https://youtu.be/NERlGCOMWO4

Tippertwo
02-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Take a look this YouTube video :https://youtu.be/NERlGCOMWO4
True. A lot of people ignore one another, but some people in that video might’ve been afk. There are some
Random ppl who stand afk in town all day doing nothing. And some people speak different languages as well. I know I’ll always be glad to help out my fellow noobies (if you catch me online, that is. Heheheh)

YeaSheGamez
02-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Take a look this YouTube video :https://youtu.be/NERlGCOMWO4I personally don't help anyone with anything unless they are my guildmates.

You cant judge someone just because they didnt respond to you that person could be busy or you never know what that persons going through at that moment.

You can't expect everyone to drop everything their doing to help you..the world doesnt revolve around you honey.

In this video i see the guy asking strangers for help was in a guild. Maybe if he was guildless someone would actually believe he's a noob. But when i see someone ask me for help and their not in my guild i simply tell them "ask your guild for help" they then say "no one helps" or "no one is on" i then respond with "join a more helpful/active guild then"

Dont get me wrong ask me questions all day i'll answer just dont ask me to help you lvl/do dailies. I have enough on my plate helping and providing for my guild.

That's what guilds are for right...to guide and help. Its not just a fancy title.

Kairihearts
02-04-2018, 03:21 PM
I agree ^

But myself ill help anyone who needs it idc guild or not
Just the way iam :)

Others can make up storys etc i dont help blah blah heard it all before.....

Iam also very busy when i log on and have lots on my plate too but ofc if i have spare time ill help whoever simples.

Ucamaeben
02-04-2018, 04:10 PM
I can tell you this all with a certain amount of conviction, “I need all the help I can get!” Haha, go New England Patriots! 🤪

Tippertwo
02-04-2018, 05:25 PM
What really ticks me off is when I don’t get a “thank you” after running all four campaigns in a map with them :3

Mitsooos
02-04-2018, 05:41 PM
True. A lot of people ignore one another, but some people in that video might’ve been afk. There are some
Random ppl who stand afk in town all day doing nothing. And some people speak different languages as well. I know I’ll always be glad to help out my fellow noobies (if you catch me online, that is. Heheheh)

Yes I agree with you. I put the video because is little bit funny with that rouge.
Because he was my friend and I help him many times to lvl up and then I see the video and my jaw dropped down:(

Tippertwo
02-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Yes I agree with you. I put the video because is little bit funny with that rouge.
Because he was my friend and I help him many times to lvl up and then I see the video and my jaw dropped down:(
Oh. Yeah I love what he did with the side emojis lmao made me laugh

Kairihearts
02-05-2018, 08:27 AM
What really ticks me off is when I don’t get a “thank you” after running all four campaigns in a map with them :3

Aha this :/ yea i feel you this sucks buy hey at least you helped :)

Tippertwo
02-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Aha this :/ yea i feel you this sucks buy hey at least you helped :)
Makes me feel like it wouldn’t have mattered if I helped or not anyway :3

Kairihearts
02-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Makes me feel like it wouldn’t have mattered if I helped or not anyway :3

Doesnt matter if they say thanks or not end of the day

You actually helped unlike most :(

Tippertwo
02-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Doesnt matter if they say thanks or not end of the day

You actually helped unlike most :(

True, but when they leave the map without saying anything, it makes me not want to help people again.

YeaSheGamez
02-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Tipper is right. Ik ik blah blah you helped someone yes, but when they dont even say "thank you" it makes that person seem like a user/leech.

saying "thank you" is a sign of appreciation/gratefulness and is probably the only reward someones going to get for helping that person. But if they dont even have the courtesy to say "thank you" or something like that, then that leads the helper to think they didnt appreciate the help or that they are ungrateful.

Xxkayakxx
02-05-2018, 01:12 PM
Very true.........

Susanne
02-06-2018, 02:57 AM
There seems to be more kindness on the forum than there is on the game. I've been called soft ingame and even cowardly because I don't get involved in other folks arguments and tend to give things away. If you've got nothing nice to say.. don't say anything. People judging others on stats, gears and pets really gets on my wires and if I see anyone calling another player nab it makes me wonder why. What do rude people get out of it? I try to understand, I make excuses for people..maybe they are having a tough time, maybe it's their age but it's wearing thin now. If anyone is rude and worse..bullying..there is no excuse. You don't realise how much words on a screen can make a difference to how people feel. So before you type that message..think. If you are made to feel inadequate by messages don't react to whoever sent them. It doesn't cost anything to be nice and making someone feel good is priceless. I'll get down from my soapbox now. Have a good day. Kind regards.. Susie.

PsychoNuke
02-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Tipper is right. Ik ik blah blah you helped someone yes, but when they dont even say "thank you" it makes that person seem like a user/leech.

saying "thank you" is a sign of appreciation/gratefulness and is probably the only reward someones going to get for helping that person. But if they dont even have the courtesy to say "thank you" or something like that, then that leads the helper to think they didnt appreciate the help or that they are ungrateful.

:) Its true to an extent, but there are always exceptions. I don't judge people (event though its our second nature), I try my best to reason the situation with myself. First time anyone ask me for help I always try to give my best, if not I will state the reason to them. The second time totally depends on my 1st time experience. If I felt I was used, I will poliety tell them that I cannot help further (yes I am a little straight forward in nature). If I felt that they actually needed my help then I will help them again, irrespective of if they said Thank you or not.

The point is I don't stop helping new based on the experience of old. I feel charity does not require recognition, my believe in karma and my experience tells me that kindness always pays off.

@Susanne: Sorry I am out of Thanks :p so here is some :love_heart: for you. As I said before "thanks for existing".

Susanne
02-06-2018, 05:57 AM
:) Its true to an extent, but there are always exceptions. I don't judge people (event though its our second nature), I try my best to reason the situation with myself. First time anyone ask me for help I always try to give my best, if not I will state the reason to them. The second time totally depends on my 1st time experience. If I felt I was used, I will poliety tell them that I cannot help further (yes I am a little straight forward in nature). If I felt that they actually needed my help then I will help them again, irrespective of if they said Thank you or not.

The point is I don't stop helping new based on the experience of old. I feel charity does not require recognition, my believe in karma and my experience tells me that kindness always pays off.

@Susanne: Sorry I am out of Thanks :p so here is some :love_heart: for you. As I said before "thanks for existing".

Hi and thankyou :) I don't use a PC at home so it's difficult for me to thank people on the big thingy page. My PC was purloined by a family member who shall remain nameless. It's fiddly to tap on things on a phone or tablet for me. If any of you has received a thanks ( the tick box thanks ) it's because I was actually allowed to use the aforementioned PC..known as the idiot lantern. Please forgive me if you didn't receive a tick as you forgive my ramblings on here. :) 💓

Susanne
02-06-2018, 06:01 AM

Thank you very much. I shall treasure it. I do tend to ramble on a bit and I'm not very good at knowing when to shut up. P.S. Thank you for existing too. :)

Tippertwo
02-06-2018, 09:10 PM
There seems to be more kindness on the forum than there is on the game. I've been called soft ingame and even cowardly because I don't get involved in other folks arguments and tend to give things away. If you've got nothing nice to say.. don't say anything. People judging others on stats, gears and pets really gets on my wires and if I see anyone calling another player nab it makes me wonder why. What do rude people get out of it? I try to understand, I make excuses for people..maybe they are having a tough time, maybe it's their age but it's wearing thin now. If anyone is rude and worse..bullying..there is no excuse. You don't realise how much words on a screen can make a difference to how people feel. So before you type that message..think. If you are made to feel inadequate by messages don't react to whoever sent them. It doesn't cost anything to be nice and making someone feel good is priceless. I'll get down from my soapbox now. Have a good day. Kind regards.. Susie.

Sorta xD. I agree. But there do seem to be more arguments and drama on the forums. It’s in the games too, but I see it occur a lot in threads which result to that thread getting closed.
Ive been called weak before and a noob. What makes ppl say that? Are they itching for an argument? Because it gets me fired up XD. Though a lot of the time if someone calls me a nab I act like I’m AFK and purposefully die. Though I admit I have called ppl nabs before...not often. It’s mostly when the person waits till 5 percent health to walk in and help. :|

Tippertwo
02-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Thank you very much. I shall treasure it. I do tend to ramble on a bit and I'm not very good at knowing when to shut up. P.S. Thank you for existing too. :)
That’s ok. You’re not alone. I’m in the same boat with you :P

Tippertwo
02-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Seeing how many likes/views this thread has, it should really be sticky...just so players can talk about abuses in game and feel at home :)
I love how this thread keeps on thriving <3 Not many threads (except the ones made by the devs) get as many comments as this one does.

YeaSheGamez
02-07-2018, 04:47 PM
I don't think they want an argument. I've seen alot of people who enjoy "triggering" people, they just want to see you rage, their laughing at your anger and how easily you get "triggered".

Honestly it's not hard to set me off lol one wrong word and im triggered. Like susanne said "im not very good at knowing when to shut up"

Tippertwo
02-07-2018, 05:21 PM
I don't think they want an argument. I've seen alot of people who enjoy "triggering" people, they just want to see you rage, their laughing at your anger and how easily you get "triggered".

Honestly it's not hard to set me off lol one wrong word and im triggered. Like susanne said "im not very good at knowing when to shut up"

XD it’s called, “trying to push my buttons”

Ucamaeben
02-07-2018, 07:56 PM
When people try to set me off I just walk around with my USA banner and say I don’t speak English. Haha 😆

Tippertwo
02-07-2018, 08:34 PM
When people try to set me off I just walk around with my USA banner and say I don’t speak English. Haha 

You do that too? Lmao. I do that if ppl start begging for gold or whatever XD. But if they speak the same language I’m screwed xD

Kairihearts
02-07-2018, 08:51 PM
If beggers ask you for gold give them the 5k... 5k isnt alot lol

Anyway save that ign log on a differant toon ofc... and pm that same beggar see if they give you any of that 5k ;)

Tippertwo
02-07-2018, 09:18 PM
If beggers ask you for gold give them the 5k... 5k isnt alot lol
Not a lot for one person, maybe. But if everyone did that the begger would have tens of thousands of gold in his back pocket. Imo it's better to leave. He needs to work. He can't slack off. Even millionaires didn't start out that way. They were noobs at one time too, but they worked for their gold. They didn't beg or scam. At least the real millionaires didn't. Fake millionaires are the ones who scam others or beg for gold. (No offense intended)

Tippertwo
02-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Anyway save that ign log on a differant toon ofc... and pm that same beggar see if they give you any of that 5k ;)
Hah. I like the speak-another-language-idea better ;) It's fun to watch them leave xD. Though, it isn't fun if they speak the same language :/ And i've used that technique before if someone basically backstabbed me. I logged on another toon and cussed them out (not really, but I was like on fire)
But it's still fun to toy with them xD

YeaSheGamez
02-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Idk i just can't stand a begger lol

I have never once asked anyone for gold, and i was a poor noob for years before i became a millionaire. Yes when i was poor i had friends that offered me gold for pots/cheap pets and things like that but i always rejected thier offers. I wanted to earn my stuff on my own.

I rejected my friends gifts so much theyd sneak up and gift stuff to me when i was afk and then turn their gifts off. So i started keeping my gifts turned off. Lol