PDA

View Full Version : Trade symbol comma when the value exceeds 1,000

Jensmage
12-18-2017, 05:18 PM
Hi Cinco,

Please update the game to add a symbol “,” between the digits during the trade session. Some of the exams example are 1,000 or 1,000,000 or 10,000,000. Please help us reduce the odds of scamming players. Please see image for example. 165332165332Thanks in advance....

Best Regards,
Pocket Legend Player

Burningdex
12-18-2017, 06:39 PM
That’s the same image. It won’t be added, we’ve been trying for a looong time

Jensmage
12-19-2017, 01:21 PM
I am surprised this hasn't been updated. I noticed that scammers play this game all the time. People end up reporting the issue and it increases the work load on scam report log. Also, some players are still utilizing small screen like iphone 5 and its challenging to count the zeros. I have a hard time counting the zeros on my iphone x.

XghostzX
12-19-2017, 11:06 PM
It must be something in the coding that prevents them from implementing this. It's been suggested on numerous occasions and I would think that STS really does want this, but it's (maybe) not actually possible.

3pc
12-21-2017, 03:44 PM
It must be something in the coding that prevents them from implementing this. It's been suggested on numerous occasions and I would think that STS really does want this, but it's (maybe) not actually possible.

Ive noticed none of the other STS games have comma's in between either. But if this was implemented it would make everyones life way more easier

razerfingers
12-21-2017, 03:51 PM
It would be nice. Or just pay attention to how many digits are in the amount you want to add. But nonetheless would be very useful.

Arvoh
12-21-2017, 05:40 PM
It would be nice. Or just pay attention to how many digits are in the amount you want to add. But nonetheless would be very useful.

I for one want this but not because it’ll help me with numbers, i always double check every trade, but because it’ll lower the amount of times that people keep on trying to scam me and waste my time, usually they don’t even have enough gold to trade for my items in the first place.