PDA

View Full Version : Snowflake effect as a banner?

Ent
12-18-2017, 05:20 PM
I am very much looking forward to the winter event, however I was wondering if STS might consider making a pure snpwflake particle effect banner,
like the bannerless love/little love banners but with snowflakes!
These particle effect banners have always been very popular with players,
and I bet people would be really happy to be able to obtain a new version of these type of banners!
Would you guys like to see such a banner as well? If someone from STS happens to read this thread I would appreciate your consideration!

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!

Plqgue
12-18-2017, 06:00 PM
I am very much looking forward to the winter event, however I was wondering if STS might consider making a pure snpwflake particle effect banner,
and I bet people would be really happy to be able to obtain a new version of these type of banners!
Would you guys like to see such a banner as well? If someone from STS happens to read this thread I would appreciate your consideration!

Yaaaaasssss and meow

leeelooo
12-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Yes, a snowflake particle banner would be so beautiful!!! I'd also like to suggest a special banner just for cats, with tuna particles.

BaronB
12-18-2017, 09:11 PM

This could complete winter !!

+1

PsychoNuke
12-18-2017, 09:17 PM
I hope its there as the last year's frozen hope banner had same kind of effect.. I hope.. please :).. it will also help me deal with the fact that snow globe banners are not available this year.

Java
12-18-2017, 10:54 PM
Meow spam devs.

Tippertwo
12-18-2017, 11:13 PM
Meow spam devs.
xD i like your train of thought, Java! ;)

Greoatef
12-19-2017, 05:15 AM
Yes, a snowflake particle banner would be so beautiful!!! I'd also like to suggest a special banner just for cats, with tuna particles.

lol ..... and maybe a fishy armour vanity .. like the smelly armour vanity ..

Oakmaiden
12-19-2017, 01:35 PM
Plat tier needs a banner prize , STS , please make it this !!! Meow spam for all and a very merry holiday !!!

Fyrce
12-19-2017, 04:18 PM
Omg, cat particles would be amazing! (since I have no clue what tune particles are). Meow!

Hmm...for xmas, could be holly leaf particles :)

Greoatef
12-20-2017, 06:00 AM
Omg, cat particles would be amazing! (since I have no clue what tune particles are). Meow!

Hmm...for xmas, could be holly leaf particles :)

Tuna particles would be fish floating around ..... hmmmmm ....... could prob also do with chicken particle effects ... ;)

Fyrce
12-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Tuna particles would be fish floating around ..... hmmmmm ....... could prob also do with chicken particle effects ... ;)

Bahaha a chicken running around me! I could go for that!

Ent
12-21-2017, 04:32 AM
Looking forward to hearing whether this would be a possible addition in the future meow!