PDA

View Full Version : 12/19/17 | winter is here!

Justg
12-19-2017, 10:29 AM
Winter has arrived in Arcane Legends!

For a full guide, click here. (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?413981-2017-Winter-Event-Guide&p=2778468#post2778468)

From all of us at Spacetime Studios, wishing you and yours a wonderful and safe holiday season!

Cheers!

Justg
12-19-2017, 04:59 PM
I just dont get it... Why would you removed a forged energy kits? People is wasting a lot of time getting a energy essence and it just doesnt make any sense. Other people save forged energy because they are expecting to get a good loots in event. My opinion is what is the use of putting a forged energy kits if your gonna remove it in the end of the event. Think wisely to the people who want to save gold in running events. Instead of buying kits using gold or using real money.

We do allow you to craft energy during the event, and we are letting you know beforehand that we will be removing excess energy so you can use it during this event. We never intended people to hoard crafted energy and have several hundred lined up at the start of a new event. For more discussion of this particular issue go here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?413994-Removal-of-excess-FORGED-ENERGY-KITS!!

SkipperSkinner
12-19-2017, 09:06 PM
Why are there no tradable energies in the Greater Onyx creates? These greater ones that take two hours to craft and that we can't stash to craft on alts. As far as I remember there have been tradable energy kits it those greater chests.

Rosybuds
12-19-2017, 09:36 PM
Looking Good a bit of a change Happy about That, Sad I lost all my energy I saved but Hey Ho Ho....
Thank Guys Looking Good Looking Forward too New Vanity Weapons. Have a Great Christmas & Great New Year ��☃️

DarkShadowess
12-19-2017, 10:51 PM
We do allow you to craft energy during the event, and we are letting you know beforehand that we will be removing excess energy so you can use it during this event. We never intended people to hoard crafted energy and have several hundred lined up at the start of a new event. For more discussion of this particular issue go here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?413994-Removal-of-excess-FORGED-ENERGY-KITS!!As a longtime casual player (3 plus years), I have seen good and bad decisions from STS. I for one believe the idea of removing stashable energy for future events to be a game killer to many players.

To have to spend at least a week of casual play (avg of 4 hours a day) to amass enough forged energy to reach the gold or platinum tier level will be too much for the "non platinum" players. The resulting market for tradeable energy will skyrocket and many players might give up on events entirely. Even waiting 3 hours for each forged energy is too much.

So, I say from one concerned player please reconsider the decision to remove forged and stashed energies after the event, and keep it being fun as it's supposed to be.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-19-2017, 11:08 PM
... I for one believe the idea of removing stashable energy for future events to be a game killer to many players.

... The resulting market for tradeable energy will skyrocket and many players might give up on events entirely. Even waiting 3 hours for each forged energy is too much.

It only applies to crafted energy, which is not tradable or stashable. It takes 2 hours for the energy to be crafted and the market price for tradable energy looks fine today. Please check this thread for the reason it is implemented and feel free to leave the comments there :)
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?413994-Removal-of-excess-FORGED-ENERGY-KITS!!

Donz
12-20-2017, 06:04 AM
Winter winter ohh my ohh my ty G!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
12-20-2017, 07:41 AM
@JustG:
Can you please let us know what item(s) require Dragon Scales for crafting. Its filling up the inventory, hard to keep both essence and scales.. must choose one :P Can it be changed to stashable?

Also, I dont see Shadowspire Hunter's Badge, Blitzer recipe, Iceball recipe, Dragon Flamestone recipe and Shadowspire Vanity Weapons recipe, at the token vendor. Are they for next week?

Snowman Is here
12-20-2017, 09:42 AM
New winter artifact looks great !!

Justg
12-20-2017, 12:18 PM
@JustG:
Can you please let us know what item(s) require Dragon Scales for crafting. Its filling up the inventory, hard to keep both essence and scales.. must choose one :P Can it be changed to stashable?

Also, I dont see Shadowspire Hunter's Badge, Blitzer recipe, Iceball recipe, Dragon Flamestone recipe and Shadowspire Vanity Weapons recipe, at the token vendor. Are they for next week?

Vanity weapons require the dragon scales and the recipes will show up when the brood egg can be found/hatched.

Kenisin
12-20-2017, 01:34 PM
I have always stashed energy for the next event, but to be honest, I don't think it is a bad decision to take them away. I always reach Plat lvl and always have enough time left after to forge more (as all stashers do). All it means is that I will be getting my energy at the start of the event instead of the end. No big deal. Keep up the good work STS! Love your work!

Arkiouj
12-20-2017, 02:44 PM
the energy situation is fair enough, not a big fan of it but it does make sense. would be nice to have more crafting slots though, atleast 15.

DarkShadowess
12-27-2017, 12:13 PM
I respect STS' s decision to remove crafted energy and stashed energy after the event. My suggestion to prevent complaints and to improve future gameplay is to allow faster crafting times and increased crafting slots so players won't spend the first week of the event mass crafting to have enough energies to enjoy playing the event. We will all see how well this works come next event.

dangibg
12-31-2017, 04:15 AM
I heard that black ice massives will be available to craft only during the event is it true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuyie
05-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Good luck too all!!!!

badgirlchlo
05-22-2018, 11:59 AM
why is this a sticky?

Justg
05-22-2018, 02:15 PM
why is this a sticky?

Apathy?

/11chars