PDA

View Full Version : 12/22/17 | Double Offers in AL

Justg
12-19-2017, 03:44 PM

Huge Free Platinum Offers, available now through next Tuesday! Get dat plat while it's hawt!

Gouiwaa9000
12-24-2017, 11:17 AM
Woah nobody commenting on a sticky ? Is the apocalypse here ? Anybody alive ? XD

Kahhhboom
12-27-2017, 10:35 AM
I have a issue with the double plat offer I have did a offer on tapjoy on the 24th and yet they still have not issued my platinum I contacted them a number of times but all it says as I am waiting on them . I want to buy a gold nerko .I did everything I am supposed to.

Snowman Is here
12-28-2017, 01:00 AM
In their automated email where you reply with proof they stated that from December 20 to Jan 03 there will be delayed replies because of the holidays.

Im waiting as well for my reply for platinum :(

Kahhhboom
12-28-2017, 08:37 AM
It does not say that for tapjoys emails

Obooo
12-28-2017, 11:44 AM
Same thing happened to me, no 2x . let s wait and see. (ign obooo)

Emris
12-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Whats the point if tapjoy scams and no one replies not even AL support. This is very annoying and i cant get any help this has been going on for about 2-3 weeks now.

Kahhhboom
12-28-2017, 05:08 PM
But yet if a player scam someone or if sts feels someone is doing something agenst there rules they get rid of them , Rather there innocent or guilty it doesn't matter .here I show proof that I did everything and follow the rules yet sts has not gotten rid of tapjoy ,nor have they even responded about this matter yes I got robbed for 20 bucks

Snowman Is here
12-28-2017, 05:21 PM
If there is anything to blaim sts support or sts in general, this isn’t one. You have to email Tapjoy/Fyber support for your reward (Not Sts support) and if you did email them you would get their automated email stating that from Dec 20 to Jan 3 all replies to your claim will be delayed due to the public holidays. Simply wait and soon enough you should get your reward, only if you fully completed the offer.

Kershy
12-29-2017, 11:31 AM
Don't blame sts.. you have to talk with fyber/tapjoy.. I made three offers the exact same day and they only rewarded 2.. the third they said that "I didn't follow the advertisers link"...

Kahhhboom
12-29-2017, 06:16 PM
Don't blame sts.. you have to talk with fyber/tapjoy.. I made three offers the exact same day and they only rewarded 2.. the third they said that "I didn't follow the advertisers link"...

So if I let a guy sell DVD movies on my property ,and people buy them only to find out there are blank DVDs ,the people who bought are coming to my property and talk to me , it's my responsibility as the owner to make sure everything is legit , I am not blaming sts but in ways they should be more responsible for who they let advertise ,and as you see I've already talked with tapjoy ,like I said before if I would do something wrong I won't be allowed to play there games just as tapjoy is doing something wrong.

Kershy
12-29-2017, 06:19 PM
So if I let a guy sell DVD movies on my property ,and people buy them only to find out there are blank DVDs ,the people who bought are coming to my property and talk to me , it's my responsibility as the owner to make sure everything is legit , I am not blaming sts but in ways they should be more responsible for who they let advertise ,and as you see I've already talked with tapjoy ,like I said before if I would do something wrong I won't be allowed to play there games just as tapjoy is doing something wrong.

I'd suggest to ANYONE doing plat offers to never do the Tapjoy ones.. the give a lot of problems.. tried them twice and never liked them.

You could also wait a few more days and then try emailing them again.

Snowman Is here
12-30-2017, 04:55 PM
I waited 6-7 days since doing the offer and just received my reward last night, from fyber support. Just be patient and I agree to advise not using TapJoy.

Suentous PO
12-30-2017, 11:53 PM
Why is this a stickie long after it has expired?

Kahhhboom
12-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the advice I did do a offer from fyber and did receive my platinum in time for me to get a gold nerko ,as of tapjoy nothing yet from them . Thanks everyone and happy New year

PatD
01-02-2018, 12:00 PM
but for this offer u need complete season 3 also if i remember, did u complete season 3?

Azerothraven
01-02-2018, 02:53 PM

Huge Free Platinum Offers, available now through next Tuesday! Get dat plat while it's hawt!

Very Much appreciated