PDA

View Full Version : Half of my gold gone!!??

TipsyLife
12-19-2017, 06:49 PM
So around 4-6pm EST I logged on. I farmed for a bit and all was great right? So I farmed event for some time and all was still good. Then I stayed on and decided to go AFK for a bit then I logged off after I got back. An hour later, I logged back on to the game to find out that half of my GOLD was GONE. I was really confused as to wat was happening! I decided to come to forums to get feedback on wats happening and if this has happened to anyone before! STS IF U CAN CHECK MY LOGS OF TRADES, IF I TRADED ANYTHING SINCE THE LAST 24 HOURS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!! I need to get to the bottom of this and find out what's going on! Anyone's help would be appreciated! I'm heading over to email sts after to see what the heck is happening! Ty for reading IGN- TipsyLife

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

Boltag
12-19-2017, 07:13 PM
Maybe someone sneaked in to your account? Make sure your account info isn't leaked.

TipsyLife
12-19-2017, 07:39 PM
False alarm guys smh...it was a Friend playing his stupid prank on me. He came over n plays AL too. I got my gold back and all is well thx for caring y'all. I guess he isn't a friend anymore. Friends don't do that silly joke. I could get banned for that

Motherless_Child
12-19-2017, 07:58 PM
False alarm guys smh...it was a Friend playing his stupid prank on me. He came over n plays AL too. I got my gold back and all is well thx for caring y'all. I guess he isn't a friend anymore. Friends don't do that silly joke. "I could get banned for that"

If you can get banned for that, why spill the beans? :calm:

LOL.... J/k......

Tippertwo
12-19-2017, 08:26 PM
False alarm guys smh...it was a Friend playing his stupid prank on me. He came over n plays AL too. I got my gold back and all is well thx for caring y'all. I guess he isn't a friend anymore. Friends don't do that silly joke. I could get banned for that

Well, glad you got your gold back! :)

Kairihearts
12-19-2017, 09:55 PM
Reason why i never let anyone touch my phone haha

Ps: you might lose a few fingers haha

Kakashis
12-20-2017, 06:19 AM
I bet he stashed it onto one of your alts! At least you have rl friends who play. All mine quit :(

Ucamaeben
12-20-2017, 06:50 AM
I would have been so mad 😡! Your a better person than me.

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 08:43 AM
I would have been so mad ��! Your a better person than me.

Merry Christmas ����

haha i bet you would of banished that person :D

Fyrce
12-20-2017, 10:42 AM
No guest of mine has ever touched any of my electronics without permission. It would not occur to them. I have never touched theirs without permission. It would never occur to me. So yep, x-friend.

Azerothraven
12-20-2017, 11:24 AM
I have 5 brothers and we all play all the time right next to each other at least now, normally i travel around. Even though I have millions, they never take anythinng unless i say so or give them voluntarily.