PDA

View Full Version : play AL for FUN!

Obooo
12-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Lots of us play for No.1.
Beside this, please share what s your funny moments in this game. :)

Obooo
12-20-2017, 03:42 PM
My 1st thought: boss almost died, but slide back to 100% hp because we pulled boss too far away ...

Obooo
12-20-2017, 03:44 PM
I also laughed when i destroyed the dup map bcs of ghost party , hohoho...

Obooo
12-20-2017, 03:48 PM
Zombie boss is funny, too:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xIVvDfzSVA

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 09:05 PM
I always got muted for freaking typos :3 had to communicate to my guild through charades. Longest 5 minutes of my life xD. My guild came to accept when I got muted :3 They probably celebrated tbh xD. (I talked a lot in guild chat). Then you had those people who were full-on cussing, and I'm sitting there like :3.
Would be funny if i was banned for typo-making xD. Well, it probably wouldn't be funny, but still xD

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 10:16 PM
I always got muted for freaking typos :3 had to communicate to my guild through charades. Longest 5 minutes of my life xD. My guild came to accept when I got muted :3 They probably celebrated tbh xD. (I talked a lot in guild chat). Then you had those people who were full-on cussing, and I'm sitting there like :3.
Would be funny if i was banned for typo-making xD. Well, it probably wouldn't be funny, but still xD

This made me laugh haha thanks :D

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 10:17 PM
This made me laugh haha thanks :D
Haha, you're very welcome :P at least SOMEBODY thinks it's funny xD. If I wasn't cussing before I "typoed," I was definitely cussing afterward :|

Kairihearts
12-20-2017, 10:26 PM
The bit where your guild would of celebrated when you got muted EPIC 10/10

Ps add me kairihearts ign :3

Tippertwo
12-20-2017, 10:27 PM
The bit where your guild would of celebrated when you got muted EPIC 10/10

Ps add me kairihearts ign :3
Yeah, let's just say I talked a lot xD. Idk if anyone was listening ... and it's not like they could escape, either. I was officer in that guild xD. I could bother the other officers all day long.
Sure i'll add you, though I don't go online a lot. Normally it's just to check then I quickly log off.
I'll add you on Tipper ... is that ok? If you have a house I could mail you, though Tipper doesn't have any stamps (I realized that you can't buy them anymore, which sucks 'cause I could email people all day long ...) So if you want to be "pen pals" I'd have to mail you on Shruikanian. He has like 30-something stamps atm and my mage TN doesn't have any.
Btw glad I ran into you on forums :) I really missed talking to you.

WilliamTheFighter
12-21-2017, 06:24 AM
Idk if It's funny but surely is something I cant forget..xtypos "lick here" instead of lich here in that m6 run..dear officers in pt with me ss that and remind me about it every now and then..ahaha

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 08:44 AM
Yeah, let's just say I talked a lot xD. Idk if anyone was listening ... and it's not like they could escape, either. I was officer in that guild xD. I could bother the other officers all day long.
Sure i'll add you, though I don't go online a lot. Normally it's just to check then I quickly log off.
I'll add you on Tipper ... is that ok? If you have a house I could mail you, though Tipper doesn't have any stamps (I realized that you can't buy them anymore, which sucks 'cause I could email people all day long ...) So if you want to be "pen pals" I'd have to mail you on Shruikanian. He has like 30-something stamps atm and my mage TN doesn't have any.
Btw glad I ran into you on forums :) I really missed talking to you.

Np old friend likewise :)

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Np old friend likewise :)
I actually just realized this last night...but we could mail each other on forums instead lol

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 08:56 AM
I actually just realized this last night...but we could mail each other on forums instead lol

Haha im not bothered house mail or here np :)

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 08:58 AM

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 09:13 AM
I think I’ll do it here...I’m running low on stamps n they aren’t in auction anymore

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 09:14 AM
I think I’ll do it here...I’m running low on stamps n they aren’t in auction anymore

Probs someone hoarding them lol ok np :)

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 09:21 AM
Probs someone hoarding them lol ok np :)
Ikr I had over 200 stamps last year...what happened?!? XD

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Ikr I had over 200 stamps last year...what happened?!? XD

Haha tippertwo has been granted the title of CHATTERBOX GRATZ!

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Haha tippertwo has been granted the title of CHATTERBOX GRATZ!
Wow thanks!! XD. I had to do something ​when nobody was online XD

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 09:53 AM
Wow thanks!! XD. I had to do something ​when nobody was online XD

Go run graveyard haha

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Go run graveyard haha
That never satisfied me... i never really got high in ranks in that like the others did. Besides, I always died and you know that place is like a maze :3 Besides, it was kinda boring....
Most of my time on AL was just talking ... that's pretty much all I did. Oh, and I helped other guildies :3
I got called a nab a lot so I didn't run the high leveled areas a lot. I played mostly on Shrui and TN. On this char I tanked...I wanted to show the others that I was pitching in to really fight, though little that did :3. It's better than staying in the back with a bow or waiting till the fight's over to get your rewards....I still got called a nab -.-

Kairihearts
12-21-2017, 10:07 AM
Aha i see fair enough just ignore those nabs and play your own game! :)

Tippertwo
12-21-2017, 10:09 AM
Aha i see fair enough just ignore those nabs and play your own game! :)
Good point ... though I don't play anymore so I can't do it xD
Talking randomly on forums does remind me a lot of playing in AL, though.

Obooo
12-21-2017, 11:46 AM
I always enjoy looking for the hardest spot in this game. I still remember when m6 was first openning, many times people in party just quit bcs too hard for lvl61. Once only me and Kairiehearts stayed, and we finished pretty well without a tank. That s a happy moment :) Now m6, dream map are too easy, no happiness of accomplishment, and waiting for harder new map... Recently i tried m6 with glintstone staff to make a lot of stinky purple clouds, very fany funny looking! :D. If you know any very hard or funny way of playing , pls let me know. Haha.