PDA

View Full Version : Other items for events

ssbake
12-21-2017, 03:18 PM
I feel that sts is trying to dish out new pets every event leading to "heroics".

Its not compulsory for the dev team to introduce new pets every event,
Items like gob reinforcement ring were really fun also.

And i do think that instead of focusing on pets ,they should try to make some weapons or armor sets as tier rewards (character bound or not), so people can relive those moments when they see those items

Anyways its just my opinion
Hope you guys agree
[emoji4]

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

ssbake
12-22-2017, 02:39 AM
Lol why justg WHY??

Xxkayakxx
12-22-2017, 08:20 AM
Last edited by Justg; Yesterday at 03:32 PM. Reason: less drama

Justg
12-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Lol why justg WHY??

Content was fine, removed the salt.

Kairihearts
12-22-2017, 11:02 AM

what about the pepper? Haha

ssbake
12-22-2017, 11:09 AM
Content was fine, removed the salt.Its true tho , heroics are a abomination..
I like being straightforward

Flamesofanger
12-22-2017, 11:21 AM

I love you justg.

Justg
12-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Its true tho , heroics are a abomination..
I like being straightforward

There is a difference between being straightforward and being insulting. We like the feedback, keep it coming, but also remember that this is our work place and we need it to be a level environment. If we let it get too poisonous then no one would want to be here (devs or players) and there is zero conversation. Take a look at a few other game forums and you'll understand.

Azerothraven
12-22-2017, 01:03 PM
There is a difference between being straightforward and being insulting. We like the feedback, keep it coming, but also remember that this is our work place and we need it to be a level environment. If we let it get too poisonous then no one would want to be here (devs or players) and there is zero conversation. Take a look at a few other game forums and you'll understand.

I see you write things like this over and over again and it seems like telling people over and over isnt helping

Can I recommend a sticky regarding this removing, editing thread and banning? Just all of it if it doesn't already exist somewhere in forum or an updated version if already exists. Hopefully this reduces the insults and non-sense in forum.

ssbake
12-23-2017, 12:15 AM
There is a difference between being straightforward and being insulting. We like the feedback, keep it coming, but also remember that this is our work place and we need it to be a level environment. If we let it get too poisonous then no one would want to be here (devs or players) and there is zero conversation. Take a look at a few other game forums and you'll understand.I never meant to hurt anyone's feeling or anything, i do know that you guys put a lot of hardwork into these stuff

But i do think that "forced positivity" is more poisonous than saying whats in your mind

Dont take it to the heart but take it as a motivation to do better and slapping that to "our" faces , sometimes "Hate/Salt" leads to great thing , the perfect example being elon musk

Well gl to the dev team
And i am sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling or anything

Justg
12-23-2017, 10:57 AM
I never meant to hurt anyone's feeling or anything, i do know that you guys put a lot of hardwork into these stuff

But i do think that "forced positivity" is more poisonous than saying whats in your mind

Dont take it to the heart but take it as a motivation to do better and slapping that to "our" faces , sometimes "Hate/Salt" leads to great thing , the perfect example being elon musk

Well gl to the dev team
And i am sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling or anything

We never ask for "forced positivity". We ask for a respectful 2-way conversation.

I don't know if you have a job yet or not, but ask yourself if someone came there and shouted insults at you how motivating that would be?

Hopefully you can find a way to say what's in your mind without hate.

Java
12-23-2017, 07:51 PM
YES!!!... A two-way conversation. Feedback shouldn’t be a monologue; it should be a two-way conversation where you share your thoughts and solicit other input. You should pause to hear others thoughts.

More effective than pontificating.

Susanne
12-24-2017, 04:22 AM
I worked in customer services... I still shiver at the memory. Face to face confrontation and all the while we had to remain calm. It got so bad I thought I had a dislocated jaw from all the forced smiling through gritted teeth. I did understand why the customers shouted at times though. It's six of one and half a dozen of the other in most cases but shouting never helped and neither did keeping too quiet.